密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria Playgroup
樓主: anlee3
go

Victoria Playgroup [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-2-1 19:18 |只看該作者
yup, it's so true.  If you baby can get a PN seat, then no need to bother PG then.  I also think that PG is for pre- PN time.  once they started PN, PG gets less important lu...Wish both of us good luck la!

原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-2-1 13:02 發表
Yes. I applied for the PN for my baby already. I also applied some other kindergartens apart from Victoria as I'm not sure if he can get into Victoria PG before the interview.

If the babies drop out  ...

22#
發表於 10-2-10 00:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-25 13:38 發表
hello!  Is Victoria playgroup up to 2 years only?  Will they kick you out when you reach 2 or they will let you stay?

Have been waiting for a long time as most of you do, and thinking maybe by the ti ...

My girl born in 2007Sep, submitted form in 2008 Jan, accepted in Victoria Homantin when she was 15 months. We then applied for pre-nursery, and admitted.  She join the pre-nursery when she is 1yr 10mth.
I know they will not kick you out, but you can apply for the pre-nursery instead.

23#
發表於 10-2-24 13:15 |只看該作者
acpeanuts,

any luck from victoria?  hope some kids may drop out for CNY/easter!

原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-1-27 22:30 發表
My B is now almost 16 months old. I submitted the application form since my B was just 1 month old. I apply for both weekday and weekend classes, but the teacher said all the classes are full.

排到 m ...

24#
發表於 10-7-2 11:26 |只看該作者
Does any parent receive notification from Victoria for space in the up coming school year?

Anyone knows when will the placement result for playgroup be annouced?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖