用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 About St.Joseph's Primary School (Wanchai)
樓主: Happyboy
go

About St.Joseph's Primary School (Wanchai) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-9-23 11:45 |只看該作者

Re: About St.Joseph's Primary School (Wanchai)

jjmame & 123

Hi I miss this topic because I agree with jjmame. If you have time pls see another topice ""將軍澳揀

22#
發表於 04-9-24 01:59 |只看該作者

dear naughtyboy,
thanks a lot for yr info, it's v. useful and practical. you and jjmami made me fall in love with this school now, which net is it in, 12 or 14?
did you submit the form for yr younger son this school, same as me lor, wish you all the best.
my neighbours said heny school mostly can go to kings or queens (i do not know the english name); this morning i passed by there and have another feeling (positive one), however, we cannot expect much from the campus as it is govt run. i also went to dbs this morning, did you apply that one? not too late if you are interested, you can contact me if you need info coz i submitted already.
thanks again for yr kind reply.

23#
發表於 04-9-24 10:43 |只看該作者

123:

HRGPS is in net 12.  However you don't need to make up your mind so soon.  Do more research and hear more comments from other parents.  Several schools for boys in net 12 are also good (Wah Yan, St. Joseph, HRGPS AM).

In the past the best results P6 HRGPS pupils will go to Queen's (boys) and Belilios (girls) Secondary School but the ordinary ones will still be allocated to some Band 2 or even Band 3 sec schools.  Thus you have to strive for very good results if you do want to get in Queen's.  However rumors are saying that the linkage between Queen's and HRGPS will disconnect or the percentage of pupils getting in will drop in the next few years.  But these are just rumors, nobody knows what EMB/our CE Mr. Tung will do to its education policy in the coming years.

24#
發表於 04-9-24 13:42 |只看該作者

dear naughtyboy,
thks for yr reply, i want to apply st louis for back up, do you agree? do you know whether they allow ppl sit for lucky draw or not?

25#
發表於 04-9-24 22:53 |只看該作者

I got a friend living in Western District I will ask her about St Louis. I remember long long time ago is very famous Of course Present is famous but most of the people like St Paul Boys St Paul Co-Ed in Kennedy Rd. Reply you later !   

26#
發表於 04-9-25 14:55 |只看該作者

dear naughtyboy,
thank you for checking for me. i asked one mummy friend already and she told me could join the lucky draw. i applied st paul boy also, did you? however, i found the campus was so old and small, it did not look like as famous as it was, maybe i am wrong coz i am not supposed to walk around, i hope it was more grand than i thought; anyway, they only choose 1/6, i don't think i have chance.
cheers,123

27#
發表於 04-9-26 02:23 |只看該作者

Hi naughtyboy,

I skip the topic from TKO to Wanchai, it is because SKH St James is located at Kennedy Rd net 12.

Anybody has comment of SKH St James ?
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

28#
發表於 04-10-3 01:43 |只看該作者

My son is studying in St Joseph Kindergarten. Does that mean he can get in to St Joseph Primary School. I heard 2 stories. Some mammy say St Joseph Pri is government school. It wouldn't help even you study in their kindergarten. However, some mammy say, the principalf must have some tricks to let the kindergarten student in. Both are reasonable, very confused ! Not sure if I made the right decision. Pls give me some advice. Thanks a million.  

29#
發表於 04-10-4 13:52 |只看該作者

Ianmammy,

My son now studies in St Joseph P2. Your info is correct-the Principal is able to admit the kindergarten students for P1. Of course she would not say that it's 100% sure.

30#
發表於 04-10-5 13:44 |只看該作者

dear ianmummy,
happy to meet you here, i do not know anybody in st jo kdg, my son is in d class, how about you? shall we be friends?

31#
發表於 04-10-6 15:59 |只看該作者

Hi Fatdudu,

Nice to meet you here. My son is in B class. You may e-mail me to exchange info.

Hi Emma1999,

Thks for your info. I feel much better. How do you think about the school ? Tough ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題