搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 ~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~
查看: 16510|回覆: 113
go

~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-3-29 16:35 |只看該作者

~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~

~ 你地小朋友有無學E.nopi 呀?好唔好呀?介紹下吖! 九龍區邊道有得學,收費又係點呢? Thanks!

2#
發表於 07-3-29 17:28 |只看該作者

Re: ~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~

I hope to learn more from other parents who had experience of putting kids in Enopi math classes.  

Being a mother myself and had been a math tutor for over 10 years, I'm exploring a good Math education model for my kid. I've attended the parents briefing in Kumon Math and also the briefing of Enopi Math. I've also done research on

3#
發表於 07-3-29 19:53 |只看該作者

by the way, I'd like to share one thing.
I came across an incidence that a Father was picking up his son from a math learning centre downstairs of my place. The Math learning centre is very famous in training the kids' 運算 and the kids need to finish assigned no. of 題目within a limited time,...I guess the kid failed to do so and could not be promoted to next level,...his dad kept scolding him very loud in the lift where I was there with my maid.我好清楚記得he scolded the son, "記唔記得

4#
發表於 07-4-4 18:43 |只看該作者

I've recieved quite a lot of queries from parents on Math model to nurture their kids' Math. The Enopi Math is good at not only teaching Math but also critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

PM me if anyone need more info.

Good luck.

5#
發表於 07-4-4 21:45 |只看該作者

leelili,

I would like to know more about the Enopi Math, please PM the info. to me, thanks.

6#
發表於 07-4-5 11:27 |只看該作者

Hi, HappyBee,

send you PM and revert your email address via PM since the briefing letter is in word format and it's quite long.

For other parents, pls PM me your email addresses if you want the briefing letter.

thanks.

leelilili

7#
發表於 07-4-7 13:08 |只看該作者

markchan, jowy4740, qsasa2005 and some other parents,

I've sent the briefing info to you via email, kindly check it out, thanks.

For those parents who haven't reverted your email addresses, kindly PM me your email addresses and I'll sent the Enopi Math info out right away.

thanks.

leelilili

8#
發表於 07-4-7 17:56 |只看該作者

My  son (K2) is learning this course at home, the tuitor comes to my home to teach him, about 15 minutes for per student, same cost HKD550 per person per month, if you are interested this course, you can see the website
www.enopi.com, then search one centre near your home, and inquiring the details.

9#
發表於 07-4-7 22:23 |只看該作者

leelilili
please check PM
thanks a lot

10#
發表於 07-4-8 00:43 |只看該作者

codeone,

info sent via email, pls check.
thanks.

leelilili

11#
發表於 07-4-10 13:25 |只看該作者

For those parents who PMed me email addresses, pls check out the Enopi Math info via email. thanks.

leelilili

12#
發表於 07-4-11 11:29 |只看該作者

hinmum and rhythm,

email sent, pls check.  
For other parents who would like to know about Enopi Math, pls PM me your email addresses.
thanks.

leelilili

13#
發表於 07-4-11 12:40 |只看該作者

我個小朋友而家係旺角學緊E.nopi math
佢話學得好開心,我個人覺得都幾好呀,
因為唔止教計數,而且教埋推理,
D STAFF話由細個開始學推理,思維會更加好。

而家我諗住俾我個仔學埋英文,因佢D英文教學主要係令小朋友鍾意講同鍾意聽,全部主要都係外國人教,而且一班最多3-4個小朋友,最緊要係價錢幾合理

14#
發表於 07-4-11 12:59 |只看該作者

I'm very interest,  please PM to me or E-mail to me.

[email protected]

15#
發表於 07-4-11 14:10 |只看該作者

Yes, I like the curriculum that covers not only the Basic Math but also Critical thinking Math. Even at level one, a 3-4 year old kids can learn the critical thinking Math.  And the materials are so interesting, colorful layout of exercise books plus learning toys. It makes the kids loving it.

I think I'd be much more smarter than who I am at this moment if I had that critical thinking Math training when I was young.

PM me your email addresses if you need the info.

leelilili

16#
發表於 07-4-11 14:11 |只看該作者

email sent, pls check.
thanks.
berthalai 寫道:
I'm very interest,  please PM to me or E-mail to me.

[email protected]

17#
發表於 07-4-11 17:34 |只看該作者

please check PM

TC

18#
發表於 07-4-12 16:57 |只看該作者

HI, tc,

I've tried to send an email to you via the addresses you've advised. However, it was bounced back. kindly PM me again an valid email address.
thanks.

leelilili

19#
發表於 07-4-12 20:16 |只看該作者

My kid joined e.nopi for 2 months. He was very excited in the beginning but was bored one month after he joined. The main problem of e.nopi was many repeatition,just like kumom, the so call "critical thinking" exercises were also repeat and repeat. more than 10 questions are asking the same thing. One night, my hubby saw the exercises of it and said:those time consuming exercise will make a smart boy become a fool. quit!

20#
發表於 07-4-12 21:58 |只看該作者

Dear leelilili,

In fact, I've browsed the website of the E.nopi math and had contacted one of the tutor near to my homeplace. She requested my son to go to her abode which was in fact inconvenient to me.
Is there any learning centre near to Shatin that offers E.nopi maths also or that we had to go to tutor's home? Kindly advise.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖