教育王國 討論區 教育講場 選用Time Life教材的媽咪
查看: 2233|回覆: 30
go

選用Time Life教材的媽咪 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-11 17:43 |只看該作者

選用Time Life教材的媽咪

Hi 各位媽咪:

你們是否有選用Time Life教材呢?(如ET/TDP/NG/Noddy)  來這兒分享一下啦!

Jenny

2#
發表於 05-11-15 00:31 |只看該作者

Re: 選用Time Life教材的媽咪

My daughter is using ET/TDP too.
She is crazy love ET recently (use for 9 mths but just like to see it this 2 months).
Now, see ET video + word card in the afternoon.
Then see Kid ABC + TDP storytelling at night.

3#
發表於 05-11-15 17:31 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

How are you?  Still remember me, I'm the one talked with you before here in BK of the topic about ET.  How's your progress on ET now?  Recently I bought NG from Smart Kids and they are also promoting TDP for me.  What's your opinion on TDP?  How good is it?  

Jenny

4#
發表於 05-11-15 17:44 |只看該作者

Re: Re: 選用Time Life教材的媽咪

gkmyeung,

My son loves ET very much.  I will show him the DVD usually at night after I go back home (as I need to work in daytime).  In daytime, my maid will help me to show him the word cards, usually after meal time.  Besides ET, flash cards, mother goose & National Geographic (NG) are also my educational play kits for my son.

How's your comment on Kid ABC?  I saw the opinion of BK moms on this kit is quite good.  

Jenny

5#
發表於 05-11-18 12:43 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 05-11-18 23:10 |只看該作者

我都係用ET + TDP架, 起初囝仔睇ET一般咋, 幾驚side野呀, 又驚當初自己有冇決定錯, 不過而家佢唔知點解已經專心好多啦   至於TDP既書, 我就夜晚佢臨訢前會同佢睇, 有時佢都要自kid kid下本書, 不過我好驚比佢整爛架

7#
發表於 05-11-18 23:11 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

唔知而家TDP做緊幾$呢   

8#
發表於 05-11-21 10:23 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 05-11-21 10:27 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 05-11-21 11:55 |只看該作者

11#
發表於 05-11-22 18:10 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

I've joined the playgroup of Smart Kids in TST before.  However, my feel is very bad.  Their teachers, both the foreign techer and the assistant.  Therefore, I did no longer join their playgroup afterwards.  However, my consultant told me I should try once more or maybe join the one held in Causeway Bay Head office.  Quality maybe different there.  I don't know anyone here can tell me their experience/ feeling of the Smart Kid's playgroup?

As I said here before, I bought NG from Smart Kid's recently.  I don't know how good is it on my son at this time coz. I really just bought it within a month's time.  However, what I can tell is that NG has around 150 books in total accompanied with audio CDs, and around 500 A4-size flash cards.  I love the flash cards so much because I am actually on the way of using Glenn Doman's method on my son teaching him math.  Using these flash cards I can also start to teach my son encyclopaedia knowledge.

Jenny

12#
發表於 05-11-22 18:21 |只看該作者

Christie,

You're right.  That's why I just let my to be freely access to his Mother Goose kit only before he can freely access to ET kit now.  This practice is quite good indeed.

Jenny

13#
發表於 05-11-23 12:01 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 05-11-23 13:26 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

Their PG in TST: they have one main and one assistant teachers; the main one is foreigner and the other is Chinese.  First, the foreigner speaking English is not clear, you know, even though she is a native English speaking person, still you will know her English is a clear one or not (just like Chinese).  In fact, I went to their PG with my hubby as well.  He is a BBC and he has the same feeling with me.  Secondly, they have not enough kindliness on kids.  In most of the playgroup, kids will usually like to run around and not pay totally attention to teachers.  In the story telling section, a few kids, incl. my son, tried to approach the teacher and touch the story book.  However, the teacher showed unsatisfied and just simply told the kids to go back to their moms'.  In my experience, a professional PG teacher will not act like this.  She will have a technique to manipulate those kids.  Thirdly, story telling by the English native speaking teacher is not attractive at tall.  I can tell that even me will be better than her on story telling.  She has no tones, no emotion, ..... all the way keep checkiing on the books and that give you a feeling that she did not well prepare at all.  Alright, that's all I've found on the PG in TST.

The price of NG is more or less the same as TDP ar!  That's why I don't have any more money to buy TDP now.  I really want to know how good is TDP here and so, I have to save money to buy it for my son.

Jenny

15#
發表於 05-11-23 13:27 |只看該作者

Christie,

Thanks for your sharing.  I will have a look into the website then.

Jenny

16#
發表於 05-11-26 23:30 |只看該作者

我啱啱買左佢地45800, 分期每個月19xx, 我都好肉痛,最驚佢地唔用咋∼

17#
發表於 05-11-28 11:15 |只看該作者

18#
發表於 05-12-1 00:36 |只看該作者

Jenny,

What is NG?
Lilly

19#
發表於 05-12-2 17:04 |只看該作者

係呀!  最重要都是要家長一同參予,見到多數的媽咪都分享說仔女們都甚喜歡此套教材,我相信我們都應該沒有買錯吧! 好好活用此套教材吧!

20#
發表於 05-12-2 17:11 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

I also find TDP is very good indeed.  However, the points of why I chose NG finally are:
1) there are apprx. A4 size 500 flash cards, which are the things I am currently seeking for;
2) their CD's are all bilingual speaking, which is also the thing I am looking for --- I want to start teaching my Mandarin.

Please tell me how you feel on Tsuen Wan PG after you've attended with your son.  In fact, I have already complained the TST PG to my consultant.  However, if you also find it bad in TWs, we should formally write a complaint to the Club.

Jenny
‹ 上一主題|下一主題