用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 in完聖瑪加利..好擔心阿仔表現唔好唔收..... ...
查看: 6047|回覆: 83
go

in完聖瑪加利..好擔心阿仔表現唔好唔收..... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-22 18:40 |只看該作者

in完聖瑪加利..好擔心阿仔表現唔好唔收.....

hihi,
今天第一次同阿仔去in 小學, 昨晚已經睡得唔好...好怪緊張..我個仔平時在學校好主動發問問題及都有自信心ga. 竟然因為要上台見校長, 佢話覺得很高有d 驚wor. 問佢有無同校長say good morning..佢話無wor 只是say hello..都唔知會唔會扣分.最慘的就系阿仔唔識減數, 又衰埋...
在hall 到, 有4個activities 分別坐在好似booth 的設計的位置, 見到小朋友玩得都幾開心. 我唸阿仔在booth 到的表現都唔錯ga. 就最驚衰在校長那一part..唉..真系都唔知要點準備ga. 來緊要in cky..大家有無貼示..讀書都要隨緣~~~

2#
發表於 05-10-22 19:40 |只看該作者

Re: in完聖瑪加利..好擔心阿仔表現唔好唔收.....

支那人,

唔駛咁擔心啦, 我個囡interview果日表現都係麻麻地, 黑口黑面好緊張, 上台見佢見校長果陣直頭愈行愈慢,唔係好願行埋去咁.  考完我都驚佢考唔到, 因為好多小朋友一齊考, 見人地個個都好開心好好笑容.  好彩結果都考到, 所以都係人夾人緣.

3#
發表於 05-10-22 19:59 |只看該作者

支那人,

請問今日interview多唔多人? 考咗幾耐? 同埋考d咩呢?

謝謝!

4#
發表於 05-10-22 23:02 |只看該作者

Don't worry too much.  Last time, when my son attended the interview, the teachers' expressions also gave me the impression that my son could not possibly get a place.  My son did not sit properly and played with other kids nearby when they are waiting for the final interview on the stage.  Anyway, the school has accepted my kid eventually.  

wish you good luck!

5#
發表於 05-10-23 20:45 |只看該作者

G-Ma,

我in的時間是在11:15, 大概15分鐘就有一組約5至6個小朋友. 看起來一個早上有30-40人掛..我都唔系好清楚. 考的都系一些常識啦, 我阿仔沒講是什麼, 有一個外籍人士問下d 小朋友圖畫上面是什麼. 我阿仔話系banana..而最後一關.就系見校長lor. 校長要求小朋友走一次給佢看和要佢數d 釘掛..然後cover 個d 釘..再取走兩個,問小朋友余下多小.

以上資料,希望對你有用啦

G-Ma 寫道:
支那人,

請問今日interview多唔多人? 考咗幾耐? 同埋考d咩呢?

謝謝!

6#
發表於 05-10-23 21:02 |只看該作者

Hi Wchan,

謝謝你.  有時真是要隨緣.
想問下, 有無2nd in 的??

WChan 寫道:
支那人,

唔駛咁擔心啦, 我個囡interview果日表現都係麻麻地, 黑口黑面好緊張, 上台見佢見校長果陣直頭愈行愈慢,唔係好願行埋去咁.  考完我都驚佢考唔到, 因為好多小朋友一齊考, 見人地個個都好開心好好笑容.  好彩結果都考到, 所以都係人夾人緣.

7#
發表於 05-10-23 23:47 |只看該作者

Hi 支那人,

我個囡係first round in嘅, 無2nd interview, 可能當時學校仲有好多位, 而通常咁早交表嘅可能係比較想入佢地學校, 所以我覺得都算易入.

但我朋友個仔去年有2nd in 同 3rd in, 最後到八月尾waiting list 入到.

8#
發表於 05-10-24 15:00 |只看該作者

hi
請問有否in家長?

9#
發表於 05-10-24 15:43 |只看該作者

Hi Stellayip,

有的...在通知信上還寫明要both parent去.不過,都是問下你為什麼要選聖瑪加利同我們希望學校可以在小朋友那方面上多點培養.

stellayip 寫道:
hi
請問有否in家長?

10#
發表於 05-10-24 18:19 |只看該作者

支那人,

可否分享吓你點解揀呢間學校? 如果收你小朋友你會唔會比佢讀呀?

11#
發表於 05-10-24 23:00 |只看該作者

hinyama,

想請問, 你囝囝現在讀 St. Margaret's 嗎?? 學校生活如何??? 如果想讀 St. Margaret's, 邊間幼稚園的畢業生較為有 advantage??

唔好意思. 咁多問題!

12#
發表於 05-10-25 22:04 |只看該作者

Hi, hinyama,

I'm so anxious now , since school just informed
us to accept my son, but I'm very hard to
make decision , since if we make registration
then we need to give up Govt Jan Lucky Draw.

May I ask you some questions :
How's the academic standard , wl the P1 l
learn the P2 standard or whatever,  
wl they have the acceleration system or
talent class that can more development for
those kids have talents on a special aspect.

How's kid's studying in school , enjoy the
school life.  Usually how many homeworks
for a day , can they finish in the school already.

Sorry for so many question & thank you
for reading my message.

Thank you.

SA+GA

13#
發表於 05-10-26 01:09 |只看該作者

Dear SA+GA,

I also received phoned call accept my son.  But it is so strange to me.  Since my son was interviewed on 22 Oct and informed by that teacher that will be have confirmation one month later.  Just 2days I get result.   Is it no letter confirmation???
On phone that teacher said to register on this saturday.  But I told her we have visiting museum by school.  So she said can be register within next week.   

SA+GA mon, are you same case???

Since this school is far our home.   So i must consider carefully.  Could anyone give more comments as SA+GA mon's question, Thousands Thanks.

Following information as i know:
1) on brief by principle that will be 3 x30 pupils on P1
    of coming year.  Now 2 classes.
2) Not clear : P 3 chinese to be taught Madarian.
3) Not clear : P 3 will be have talent class
4) Not clear : P 1 & 2 need to have Dance class

I want to know how about their English standard??
Is native english teacher on p1 ??
any other  comments ??  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

14#
發表於 05-10-26 12:00 |只看該作者

Masaka,

I have the same case as you. We just finished interview on 22 Oct & alrdy confirmed on 25 Oct.

Before she said we need to make registration on Sat, & then she said we can go anytime during the week although a confirmation letter will send
out to parents as well.

Very hard to make decision.  As we also hope to wait
for other school's news ,  we just  have other Interviews on 5 Nov ( most parents same ...)

How's yr feeling to the school & how will you make
decision, it's really happy we can share experience.

SA+GA

15#
發表於 05-10-26 12:02 |只看該作者

Hi G-Ma,

我揀呢間學校的原因,主要是因為一條龍和小班制及初小是活動式教學, 亦覺得校舍幾大和幾新又近我屋企.而且中學部又連續兩年得過增值獎.所以都覺得學校投放不少資源去增值學校.但可能看了bk 多了, 了解到學校在未轉型前的banding 唔系幾高. 開始有D 擔心.如果真的收了, 我都會十五十六的,因為要放棄大抽獎都幾大考慮的.其實聖瑪加利都唔系我首選..不過又擔心阿仔考唔到我理想中的,唉..好矛盾啦

G-Ma 寫道:
支那人,

可否分享吓你點解揀呢間學校? 如果收你小朋友你會唔會比佢讀呀?

16#
發表於 05-10-26 12:16 |只看該作者

Hi Masaka & SA+GA,

congratulations.
我想問下兩位,你們的小朋友INTERVIEW的表現. 我的小朋友都系在22 oct in完, 都无收到通知, 唔知系唔系唔收ga...還系我阿仔的表現唔好呢..想知道究竟d 校長要求d什么???

17#
發表於 05-10-26 13:45 |只看該作者

HI 支那 人,

My son was 22 oct 3:15pm, he didn't tell me too much abt the content, he just said one teacher showed him some pictures & ask him to describe, such as a girl buying something in supermarket etc...

Anyway , my son is the kind who don't like to tell us what he did , we need to find way to tempt him to say a little bit... According to his saying , They need played 4 parts -some speak Chinese , some speak English, & lastly need go tothe stage .....

My son is also very active , although I can't see what he did inside, but I believe he can't sit properly and always talking to others.  As we have same experince in other interviews.

By the way ,this is the 1st interview for yr kid??
What's your standard to select  Primary for yr kid??
Can we share ??

Wish you good luck .....

P.S : I'm sorry I cant' use Chinese typing well
        so I reply you in English.

18#
發表於 05-10-26 16:29 |只看該作者

SA+GA,

It's fine for me to read in English.
yes, that is 1st time interview for my son. But his kinder has already practiced him the interview manner and have prepared some interview question practice at home. Don't know why he did not recall what he learnt. or should I remind him to be serious before interview??

My criteria to select primary school is to have joyful learning environment and activitives-base learning methodolgy. Be nuturing the child to self-learning and have motivation. I do taught my son at home by letting him solve his problem by himself and give proper freedom to do what he likes.
Actually, my friends or teachers comment that my son has a good performance and lanugauge capabilities so I would think he should have no problems in interviews.

Would you mind tell me your son's kindergarden??

19#
發表於 05-10-26 22:23 |只看該作者

1st group interview 嘅時候有六個booths, 2nd group interview 只有四個, 好似考小咗d部份哦.
六個booths分別問以下的範圍:
1.英文
2.中文
3.數學
4.常識
5.音樂
6.體育

可能人太多佢地簡化咗個interview.

20#
發表於 05-10-26 22:44 |只看該作者

Hi, SA+GA,

sorry for the late reply.

Actually, my situation is the same like u, my son is going to P.1 in 2006 and therefore I have no actual experience in this primary school.  however, as far as I know, there are no tailor-made class for talented kids but the school does teach in small groups based on the standards of the kids.  My friend's daughter is studying there but in secondary three.  She told me that the school teachers are very patient and friendly and the daughter loves the school but she did not know much about the primary section.

In my opinion, I think you have to consider very carefully because you have to give up your chance for central allocation if you accept the place in st. Margaret.  For me, since St. margaret is not my first priority, despite that I love the school environment and the medium of instruction(English), I did not register eventually for my son on 15 Oct.(My son was accepted in the first batch)  I think you can analysize your son's character as well before you decide whether he will love the school or whether he will be happy under such learning environment.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題