用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請教各位, SFA聖方濟各報名果日係咪要排幾個鐘? ...
查看: 3304|回覆: 39
go

請教各位, SFA聖方濟各報名果日係咪要排幾個鐘? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 05-9-10 00:49 |只看該作者

請教各位, SFA聖方濟各報名果日係咪要排幾個鐘?

10月22日報名,請問係咪要排幾個鐘?洗唔洗一早去排定隊?

2#
發表於 05-9-10 11:47 |只看該作者

Re: 請教各位, SFA聖方濟各報名果日係咪要排幾個鐘?

你係米話交form ar      上年我 hubby 去交都差不多要 1 hr,而 interview 嗰日小朋友要考筆試,都係 at lease 1 hr ga   

3#
發表於 05-9-10 22:22 |只看該作者

我上年排咗兩個鐘,差 D想放棄!

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 05-9-10 22:48 |只看該作者

唔該晒2位,我諗我都係早D去排隊,預好D時間。

5#
發表於 05-9-11 00:44 |只看該作者

SFA will send and collect forms thru some kinders, such as Kentville and St. Cat.  

If your kids are studing in these kinders, there is no need to queue.

Further in last year, some application forms are put just outside the catholic church and you can collect it during the church service period.   Therefore it is no need to queue up for just having the forms.  

Just spend enough time to coach and train yr children to attend the entrance examination, which is very intensive (3 pages of question sheet, lot of writings, 3 digits additions, etc).  If yr child is not this type or unable to handle an intensive written test, just forget it.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 05-9-11 22:31 |只看該作者

Ted,

我已經download 佐form, 我係想問報名果日洗唔洗排好長時間隊。

我個仔只係讀緊一間普通幼稚園,不過我冇諗著train佢,我覺得平常心就ok。3 pages of question sheet應該難唔到佢。

7#
發表於 05-9-11 22:43 |只看該作者

上年我囝囝考 SFA 嘅 written exam 係有 7 張紙,仲有兩個位加減混合數,佢考完試第一句講嘅說話係 '我唔想讀呢間學校,呢度 D嘢好難!'     

8#
發表於 05-9-12 11:19 |只看該作者

Hi, Rachethew,

早晨!
請問7張紙既問題, 係咪傾向寫字?  會唔會有"圈出正確答案", "連線", "配對"呢D問題架?

至於數學, 雙位加減混合數, 會唔會要"睇鐘面"?

最後, 你既小朋友考唔考到?

OnHo上

9#
發表於 05-9-12 14:09 |只看該作者

Ted 寫道:
SFA will send and collect forms thru some kinders, such as Kentville and St. Cat.  

There are no SFA forms in Kentville. Moreover, as far as I heard, the forms available at St. Cat. are obtained by St. Cat staff and distributed in school. So, not sure if such arrangement will be seen year after year. To play safe, better to get the form yourself.

10#
發表於 05-9-13 00:07 |只看該作者

Dear OnHo,

從我囝囝行出考試場地講嘅說話,我諗你都估到答案啦!
至於試券問題,跟據佢當日嘅資料,中、英文都係填生字,fill in the blanks,D字佢話好多都唔識!而 Maths 就應該淨係加減,無時間問題,因為我囝最鍾意時鐘呀!

11#
發表於 05-9-13 10:54 |只看該作者

Rachethew,

好多謝係既回應!

我仲想問下, 你當日响事前有無特別為仔仔操練過?

我會同仔仔試下考, 佢同係個仔仔一樣, 最喜歡時鐘, 簡單既加減, 佢勉強都可以應付到, 至於fill in the blanks, 佢依家都要寫好多好多字, 跟住寫應該無問題, 但如果要佢自己諗下個字點寫既話, 好可能差少少... ...

OnHo

其他考到SFA既家長, 你地點幫仔仔預備應付呢個筆試架?

我仲想問:完成筆試後, 係咪即日會被安排面見架?

OnHo

12#
發表於 05-9-13 11:34 |只看該作者

Dear all,
No need to interview parents, only exam and interview children as a same day (about 1 hr all finished).

If you want to take exam early in the interview day, you may reply the application form early in the morning, i.e. i replied the application about 3:30pm last year, the exam time was at 12:00noon.
But i don't know any change in this year.[quote]

OnHo 寫道:
Rachethew,
我仲想問:完成筆試後, 係咪即日會被安排面見架?

13#
發表於 05-9-13 12:34 |只看該作者

Dear All,

I have applied SFA for my daughter last year and the followings are my experience:

1.  Go to queue for the application form as early in the day as possible.  I arrived the school door on 8:30am and have to stand there for 1 hour to get the application form.

2.  SFA is the only school I know that need to test the kids by a written exam.

3.  Parents have to wait about 1 hour in the playground for your kids to attend the exam.  During the waiting, I asked the school worker for the toilet, to my surprise, they told me to go to the public toilet in the public housing estate opposite the school.  I felt that this is ridiculus.

All in all, I don't like this school.  I have applied 7 schools for my daughter and she attended 7 interviews last year.  SFA was the only school that had written exam and not allowed parents to use their toilet.

If you are going to apply this school, I advise you to get your kid prepare for a wriiten exam, and most importantly, not to drink too much water before attending the exam, if not, you have to bear the discomfort and poor hygient of having to use the public toilet in Shek Kei Mei public housing estate.

14#
發表於 05-9-13 12:39 |只看該作者

My girl is studying in SC.  They give us the application form(if we want to apply) and ask the parant to complete and return on or before 16/9.  They will arrange to submit the applications for us.  This is not my target school just for back up.

vanilla 寫道:
[quote]
Ted 寫道:

There are no SFA forms in Kentville. Moreover, as far as I heard, the forms available at St. Cat. are obtained by St. Cat staff and distributed in school. So, not sure if such arrangement will be seen year after year. To play safe, better to get the form yourself.
[/quote]

15#
發表於 05-9-13 12:41 |只看該作者

Edward舊年既經驗似乎唔多好, 請問其他家長, 你地既經驗又係點?

一小時, 已經可以進行 both written test and interview? 咁written test有幾耐時間可以做? 如果做得耐, 咪會少左時間去答問題?       

16#
發表於 05-9-13 12:43 |只看該作者

If you are going to apply this school, I advise you to get your kid prepare for a wriiten exam, and most importantly, not to drink too much water before attending the exam, if not, you have to bear the discomfort and poor hygient of having to use the public toilet in Shek Kei Mei public housing estate.

我就建議唔飲水好過,特別是一個鐘頭要去一次toilet那種人。Shek Kei Mei public housing estate應該冇toilet,空屋就大把。

如果唔介意的話,可到空屋解决。

17#
發表於 05-9-13 12:48 |只看該作者

申請表唔係可以上網download咩?咁咪唔駛排咁耐隊只係攞form, 但交form 果日既耕隊又真係唔少得!

此外, St. Cat既家長可以唔駛親自排隊交表, 咁佢地D仔仔女女既interview 時間又點幫佢地排? 我仲以為早D排隊交form, 可以攞到個早D考試時間添? 咁唔係咁公平喎!

18#
發表於 05-9-13 12:49 |只看該作者

以我的經驗,交表就一大早去,不用排隊,面試就放低小朋友上去考試,家長可以出外食個早餐,不一定要在操場等,四十分鐘後返來接放學 (但有d班會成個鐘先出來的).

所以我對學校無咩野hardfeeling,因為no bad experience.

good luck.
:

19#
發表於 05-9-13 14:01 |只看該作者

沿學校教堂一直行就有mcdonald, 大約行5分鐘就見到, 接受到丫. 地鐵站ywca出口附近有酒樓餐廳.

20#
發表於 05-9-13 14:01 |只看該作者

duplicate
‹ 上一主題|下一主題