搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 對不起,細仔
查看: 3924|回覆: 21
go

對不起,細仔 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-31 00:47 |只看該作者

對不起,細仔

我和太太都要做野,平常放假都會把時間放到大仔到,細仔則交比工人揍,我地好少睇佢、同佢玩傾計。細仔歲幾時我地都發覺佢好似有d唔正常,例如唔識講野,唔望人等,不過我地一直無正視問題,以為大d先理都唔遲,直至最近睇到這裡才發覺問題嚴重,他現在2歲3個月了,情況沒有改變,唔識講野,唔望人和他出街,一放手,他就跑前,唔聽你叫。
我知道自閉症係天生的,不是後天形成,但它的徵狀會否在某些成長環境裡都會產生呢?
言語治療對2歲兒童有用嗎,他能明白嗎

2#
發表於 04-10-31 08:32 |只看該作者

Re: 對不起,細仔

內疚爸爸,

首先你快d帶佢返健康院check下啦, 我個細仔係2歲3個月時都好似你個仔咁, 我排期係智力評估中心check, 結果係佢唔係自閉症, 但因語言遲緩要入讀兼收位, 我又請治療師同佢做訓練, 而家佢3years多d, 已有很多野講, 雖然都係比同齡慢, 但睇到佢有進步都好開心, 有希望。

唔好唸咁多先, 快d行動啦。

wksin

3#
發表於 04-10-31 08:56 |只看該作者

內疚爸爸

你的case同我一樣, 我細仔以前小出街, 小接觸人, 根本不望人, 依家接受左言語治療幾個月, 同埋協康的幼兒訓練, 再加上我們係屋企同佢玩多野, 講多d野, 依家已經有進步啦, 佢有返眼神接觸, 但同陌生人都係差小小,  快d帶佢去做評估啦.

4#
發表於 04-10-31 19:27 |只看該作者

請問hinhinmummy你在那裡安排做言語治療呢,幾錢呀?
謝謝!

5#
發表於 04-10-31 19:31 |只看該作者

wksin請問你在那裡請治療師同佢做訓練,貴唔貴呀?

thanks

6#
發表於 04-10-31 21:40 |只看該作者

內疚爸爸,

我係請左個職業治療師上門幫仔仔做training, 每星期一次, 每次1個鐘, 費用係$500/hour。

wksin

7#
發表於 04-10-31 22:03 |只看該作者

no need to regret la! I think now bring your child for testing and training is the best. Your child is still young and the effect of training is the best. I leant from my speech therapist that progress is better if start training as early as possible. My speech therapist not only train speech, language, but also train motivation to communicate, play skills, how to use gesture, eye contact ....etc, Actually a lot to learn.
Add oil !

8#
發表於 04-10-31 23:11 |只看該作者

ninin,可否介紹你speech therapist 比我細仔呀,重有佢收得貴唔貴呀?

9#
發表於 04-10-31 23:16 |只看該作者

wksin,

職業治療師上門幫仔仔做training,他教得點呀,可否介紹給我細仔呢

10#
發表於 04-10-31 23:34 |只看該作者

內疚爸爸

其實現在最重要的是, 你應該盡快帶小朋友做評估.
可以經健康院轉介, 或經私家醫生寫轉介信去評估中心.

試想想, 就算你能夠負起私人治療的昂貴費用, 但仔仔的路是很長, 將來亦要上學. 無論最後評定仔仔是怎樣也好, 也有一條路可行(兼收位/特殊學位). 以上兩種學位, 兩歲小朋友已經可以入學. 而學位是要經社處派位(先評估小朋友, 再衡量入那類學位) 所以請快快帶小朋友去做評估吧.

小朋友多些接觸人和事(返學後), 加上適當的治療, 一定會有進步.

mamee

11#
發表於 04-11-1 00:14 |只看該作者

mamee,
多謝你的建議,其實我已同細仔去了評估中心做初步評估,之後姑娘話返家裡等再通知,可能要等成半年,所以我想 無論最後評定仔仔是怎樣也好,佢現在的確同其他小朋友有分別,所以想早些同佢做一d野阮先,佢10月份開始讀半日幼兒班(暫須一個大人陪同),11月份開始每星期三讀heephong幼兒導師訓練,現我想在12份加多一個ST訓練比佢,等佢快D好番,因我欠佢實在太多了,由佢出生至2歲,我對佢莫不關心,到現在出左事,要使幾多錢及時間我知都唔可以反補救的,唯在由現在開始盡量令他活在有色彩的世界裡。

12#
發表於 04-11-1 09:06 |只看該作者

我諗既然有協康的幼兒訓練, 都叫做有d野幫下.  無需太擔心, 我個st係cwb, 650元1個鐘, 都好貴.

13#
發表於 04-11-1 09:39 |只看該作者

Total understood your feelings but please do not blame you and your wife too much as all parents love their children!  Your case maybe quite common to a lot of working parents whose have 2 kids or more.  To my case, we also focus a lot on the elder and relatively allocated less time to our little one.  In the end, she is found speech delay while she is at 2.5 years old.  

Structured training is very important and helpful.  My girl got very good improvement after those st and ot training by professionals.  Recently, she can always give us a lot of surprises which encourage us so much!  Do not worry but take action immediately.

Trainings from Heep Hong; the Government (but the queue is too long) and private training (try to buy less things from your pockets but instead to spend on your little boy) are urgent for action!  In addition, take time to have local trips, out of town trips; playground playing and less TV exposure are also helpful.  In collaboration with professional training, you also need to train your kid at home everyday that will speed up the pace of his learning.  Start to do table task with him everyday for cognitive knowledge development by yourselves.  
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

14#
發表於 04-11-1 10:53 |只看該作者

不用太擔心,小孩子的成長有些快,有些慢。有些孩子四歲前很少說話,但入了小學後,便正常如其他人。保持觀察及多作鼓勵,可以多些與孩子遊戲,增強親子溝通。

Heep Hong 會,孩子成長中心,政府的醫院都有孩子的評估服務,先作評估,再對症下藥,不要藥石亂投,花了錢而誤了孩子。

一隻-------工蟻 :-o :-o :oops: :-o :oops: :-o :oops: :-o :oops: Duncan

15#
發表於 04-11-1 11:11 |只看該作者

Dear 內疚爸爸,
My situation is very similar to yours, except I just have one child (he is now 4 years and 7 months old).  My husband and I were workaholic (as our jobs are very very demanding) before we found out that our child had problem (a marginal developmental delay case) when he was almost 4 years old.  Once I discover my son's problem, I place him as the top priority.  

After attending numerous individual training lessons, I am not really very satisfied with my son's perofrmance (although all the trainers say he is O.K.)  I try another strategy right now ===> to let him attend numerous group activities.  At the beginning, I was anxious that he might feel very exhausted.  However, I find that it is wrong.  Children have endless energy!!!  My son enjoys joining different group activities to meet different people.  His schedules on Saturday and Sunday are fully occupied.  Through group activities, he learns how to talk to the others, how to play with the others and how to discipline himself.  Although his performance still cannot meet my standard, he does make progress.

NEVER BLAME YOURSELF.  TRY HARD.     
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

16#
發表於 04-11-2 00:24 |只看該作者

內疚爸爸

"可能要等成半年",姑娘通常都預到最鬆。如果心急可以考慮去協康會做評估,不過當然係要付錢,而且我自己覺得無政府咁詳細。另外政府方面如果評估小朋友有需要會有跟進服務,所以我建議繼續排。

初時知道自己的小朋友有自閉傾向我都好唔好開心,而家積極d安排下有d咩可以做。有時真係覺得如果小朋友無問題我都唔會有咁多時間相處。與其唔滿意小朋友的進展太少,不如試下感受佢地進步帶來的喜悅!
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

17#
發表於 04-11-2 00:49 |只看該作者

留意他有咩喜愛,如有發聲玩具,就利用它讓他和你作溝通(引起你和他眼神交流)不用長時間,已達簡單開始。

18#
發表於 04-11-2 10:20 |只看該作者

kmwun,

你講出我既心聲,如果呀仔唔係有問題,我一定無好似e+咁多親子既活動,所以有時越諗就越內疚,我一d都無盡父親的責任,現在我唔要求佢會原諒我,只是希望他能早日康復,我已心滿意足了。

19#
發表於 04-11-2 10:54 |只看該作者

做得成父子,母子我覺得係緣份,唔係虧欠.我好接受小朋友的情況,佢地只係有d特別,佢地都好純,好真.每個人都有長處,短處,你同我都有,只不過我地大左懂得掩飾.年多以來同仔仔一齊學左好多野,除左仔仔有進步,我都稔唔到自己可以咁有創意,咁有耐性...對小朋友付出愛心佢地一定感受到o既,努力啦!(我仔仔四歲多至知道有問題,而家五歲多,你的小朋友發現得早,努力就會有進步架啦!)

每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

20#
發表於 04-11-2 11:24 |只看該作者

kmwun

對呀!我都覺得仔仔好真,每一日都過得好快樂.
本來打算俾仔仔行既路,同依家既路好唔同.入爸爸以前間幼稚園,所謂爭得好激烈那種.直升到小學(8班)之後又要爭入中學,因為好似得番5班.小朋友同家長點都會有壓力.

反而依家心態就好唔同,只期求仔仔一生快快樂樂,每天都行一小步,只要一直向前行有進步,我地兩公婆就好滿足.爸爸會好努力賺多些錢,留待仔仔他日用.

剩係今朝仔仔一句:佢揸住啲乜野(問緊同學揸住乜野)已經樂得我打電話同我老公"報喜".因為佢自覺地發問問題.

大家努力

mamee
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖