提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 04-8-3 11:20 |只看該作者

Re: 海怡幼稚園

5.宣道會海怡

4#
發表於 04-8-3 12:33 |只看該作者

yee, 咁位媽咪, 我個囝囝都準備攞form ar, 我原來想報victoria, 但係見你地有咁多人讀宣導會, 可否請教一下呢間有無國際班, 學費多小, 有上下午, 定係全日制呢???

課程同師資好嗎?? 可否share一下......

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 04-8-3 20:45 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 04-8-4 11:04 |只看該作者

There are many movement in C&MA Child Care Centre.  The head and 3 teachers left during 03-04.  Check it up if the quality of teaching maintains.  Doubted!

7#
發表於 04-8-5 14:04 |只看該作者

[quote]
cathy-tse 寫道:
這間是全日制.而是每級只收約三十人,我囡申請入二歲斑,但等了兩年才有三歲班.

8#
發表於 04-8-5 17:11 |只看該作者

鷹女黃:
      我都有想過比女女讀宣道會海怡, 你可唔可以講下為什麼你囡囡適應唔到學校生活,日日都喊到好淒涼.  係老師問題, 課程問題 or 其他因素呀? 謝謝你!!!

9#
發表於 04-8-5 17:23 |只看該作者

Mei,
可能係囡囡太細個(六月一日入讀時滿二歲一個月),性格比較內向敏感,原本就唔該該選擇全日制,加上又係插班生,佢唔肯同小朋友玩,甚至小朋友主動搵佢都唔理人...老師或者課程有冇問題,真係唔知。前兩日送佢返學之後又偷睇下佢係課室內情形,見佢自己一個坐係角落頭低聲喊...真係唔捨得,依家諗緊返playgroup或者遲D再報半日制學校,希望會好D!妳好冇好建議?維多利亞、康傑又好唔好呢?

10#
發表於 04-8-5 17:28 |只看該作者

鷹女黃:
       如果我個女係咁, 我都心痛死呀!!!
我都無咩好建議呀, 因為我反而想佢讀全日, 好過在家"百無了賴"!!!

11#
發表於 04-8-5 17:29 |只看該作者

鷹女黃,

Have you talk directly with her responsible teacher to see how she behave during the day ? My girl also cries for months when she started school, but she will only cry when arriving at school. I always called and talked with the teacher in the first few months, so that I can know more about her behaviour in the school.

BTW, it would be another challenge for her if change to another school because she has to adopt to another new environment.  

12#
發表於 04-8-5 17:40 |只看該作者

鷹女黃,

Does your girl have any toy or stuff that can comfort her ? My girl will calm down easily if she hold her small blanket. And the school allows her to take it to school and hold it whenever her emotion is bad, and the situation improves much much faster afterwards.

Now, my girl carries her small blanket to school and hold it during the afternoon nap ! and she feels happy at school !

13#
發表於 04-8-5 17:45 |只看該作者

Dear Edith,

很多謝妳的意見。請問妳囡囡總共喊左幾耐?我囡囡都係每朝剛到學校喊到最犀利,直情喊到賴尿 :cry:
我地兩公婆都維持同老師溝通,調整佢返學時數,但似乎都唔掂...我亦都擔心如果好快轉去地二度,就好似你所講又要面對適應新環境,會唔會搞到第二日對返學好反感!

佢試過拎最中意既熊仔去學校,但到瞓晏時間勞解到連熊仔都唔要...直至依家都唔肯係學校瞓覺.

14#
發表於 04-8-5 17:50 |只看該作者

hi 鷹女黃,

o吾使擔心架,我個囝初入學都係o甘,
老師話比佢喊一個月都ok架la
而且我想問你有無每日增加在學校的時間黎返學丫
如果一開始就比佢返半日佢會o吾開心
仲有初初入學可以同老師講一齊同個囡上堂ge

另外,我都覺得啟思要搬所以o吾想今年入讀
萊恩我都幾鍾意但學費o吾平成三千銀
康傑我就驚落雨天o甘多樓梯
宣道會托兒就好,有工人o吾通比個小朋友返全日o羊
維多利亞又好似好貴族o甘....
唉!都o吾知點好     
:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

15#
發表於 04-8-5 17:55 |只看該作者

My girl cried for about 4 months! The first month, she cried crazily for the whole day with short breaks and repeat the cycles ! and the first sentence everyday was "I don't like to go to school !". Then start from the second month, she cried loudly when entered the school and refused to play with the others and cried alone in the corner of the classroom quietly ! Even my son in the same school, she just kept on crying !

The situation improved slowly in the months after and she start to build up relationship with her responsible teacher. The teacher also called me nearly every another day to inform me her progress. Now, she enjoys the school life very much and just starts her N2 year.  So my girl and your girl should be classmates for 2 months !

16#
發表於 04-8-5 18:05 |只看該作者

I let my kids go for whole day school although I have maid, because I think they can learn more from school then just stay with the maid at home (for TV) or go to playground with the maid alone ! And they can learn to take care of themselves (e.g. feeding themselves and eat balancing diet !) and have better time control. My boy refuses to take vegetable at home but finishes whatever given at school ! And he sleep well in the afternoon at school by himself but not at home !

17#
發表於 04-8-5 18:58 |只看該作者

如果小朋友足歲讀K1,我介紹一間比較冷門的比你地,係西村的可仁幼稚園,不過一定要入上午班,這學校校長好注重學校內外,所以每年都會裝修一次,今年係大門外觀,而今年9月會加入一位外籍女教師.
而學生比例,海怡佔50%以上,所以可睇睇.
不過至差係學校大門對面,不時有小食店吹出廢氣,暫時解決唔到.
很多事情,錯過了就沒有了;錯過了就是會變的,緣份也是。人與人之所以能夠成為朋友,成為知己,在於彼此交往的機會多,及彼此的交流坦誠.願主祝福你們!TRACY

18#
發表於 04-8-6 11:28 |只看該作者

Dear Edith,

真係好多謝妳分享心得...原來我地好多情形相似!我都有工人,但工人好蠢,上次25座火燭(我地住上高幾層),工人已經起身聽到警鐘半個幾鐘,完全冇感覺....嚇到即刻send囡囡去學校。雖然囡囡唔中意返學,但真係學到好多野,返一個月去廁所已經可以自己除、著褲,唔食生果、蔬菜o既情況又改善左。
我會參考妳提供意見,慢慢再試下 :-|

Dear Cnine,
到依家囡囡都係只返半日,或者到兩點鐘左右,仲係適應期,未返齊全日。返學時間一路跟返老師建議調整...依家係老師出到聲話如果再唔得,真係要諗下大D先返學。

Dear 瑄婷,
可否麻煩妳提供多D關於可仁幼稚園o既詳細情形,係唔係巴士總站個間?我有印象見到學校門面好新淨,係新裝修過,教學方法同老師是否都理想?

19#
發表於 04-8-6 14:18 |只看該作者

鷹女黃
你可入可仁的網頁看.
可仁幼稚園
優資幼稚園資料
很多事情,錯過了就沒有了;錯過了就是會變的,緣份也是。人與人之所以能夠成為朋友,成為知己,在於彼此交往的機會多,及彼此的交流坦誠.願主祝福你們!TRACY

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 04-8-7 01:01 |只看該作者