密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-10 K2G
樓主: cookiegg
go

2009-10 K2G [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 09-10-22 12:17 |只看該作者
Alvin also didn't mention anything about 大 paper.  Felicia726, don't worrry, Ms Chiu is a very nice teacher.  You'll have a nice chat with her.

142#
發表於 09-10-27 14:06 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,
Yes, Ms Chiu is very nice. I am glad that my son has such nice and considerate teacher during his K2 school year.
Hi Andrea's mom,
Have you gotten my reply of your pm?

Cheers.

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-10-22 12:17 發表
Alvin also didn't mention anything about 大 paper.  Felicia726, don't worrry, Ms Chiu is a very nice teacher.  You'll have a nice chat with her.

143#
發表於 09-10-27 17:58 |只看該作者
Thanks Felicia,

I've got your pm and replied you also.

Andrea just told me that they have dictation on Maths and English today

144#
發表於 09-10-28 14:36 |只看該作者
Hi cartoon9,
I think your daughter will do well at interviews as she is responsive.
Oh, today is Wed, then the children have Chinese dictation today? I didn't really review the Chinese writing with my son last night tim... He forgot how to write the word 'cow' last week. = p

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-10-27 17:58 發表
Thanks Felicia,

I've got your pm and replied you also.

Andrea just told me that they have dictation on Maths and English today

145#
發表於 09-10-29 18:31 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia,

Thanks for your encourage but she is only reseponsive (with confidence) if she was asked sth that she knows well.  If not, she will then be very quiet   I'm afraid this will affect her performance in those interviews.  You never know if they would ask the kid sth new to her.

Andrea told me that they have mental on both Tues & Wed.  I didn't talk to her afterschool today.  I'll check again tonight.  However, Andrea told me this morning that they had "BIG DICTATION" yesterday.  I'm nt sure if this is the revision for the coming assessment.  I started to feel worried as Andrea was usually careless during the assessment.  I didn't revised with her over the holiday last week as she needs to attend classes as well as performance and recital competition.  I need to catch up this week then

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-10-28 14:36 發表
Hi cartoon9,
I think your daughter will do well at interviews as she is responsive.
Oh, today is Wed, then the children have Chinese dictation today? I didn't really review the Chinese writing with  ...

146#
發表於 09-11-4 21:02 |只看該作者
暄暄昨日話Ms Chiu 指下星期會有大paper,叫小朋友回家温書!
大家努力呀!

147#
發表於 09-11-4 23:47 |只看該作者
Thanks for your update, huenhuenma.
Add oil together then.

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 09-11-4 21:02 發表
大家努力呀!

148#
發表於 09-11-5 15:47 |只看該作者
Thanks huenhuenma, that means what Andrea told me this Monday was true :)  But I think the syllabus to be assessed will be till week 7.

She also told me that they keep on doing revision with the teachers eg Chinese 配詞 on tuesday.  

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 09-11-4 21:02 發表
大家努力呀!

149#
發表於 09-11-9 09:31 |只看該作者
Good morning.
I revised with my son over the weekend, but not very hardworking.... because I was too busy with my daughter's primary revision as she will have tests 1.5 weeks later.
I feel that it's really tough for a K2 child to memorise so many Chinese words... Should reward the children after they have finished the assessment. Agree? I wonder how come I didn't feel the same when I went through this with my daughter back then. Maybe I was too tough to my girl.
Add oil and cheers.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-11-5 15:47 發表
Thanks huenhuenma, that means what Andrea told me this Monday was true :)  But I think the syllabus to be assessed will be till week 7.

She also told me that they keep on doing revision with the teac ...

150#
發表於 09-11-9 14:44 |只看該作者
hello啊。各位同學仔既媽咪。。妳地好啊。。我系george個媽咪啊。今日想上來BK同大傢請教嚇啊。。好似這個星期要做大paper啊。。妳地都點樣同妳地個小朋友溫書啊。。系吾系照住個syllabus來溫啊。例如,中文我可以同拒做dictation。但繫英文同數學,仲有常識,可以點溫。。請大傢share嚇啊。。

151#
發表於 09-11-9 15:37 |只看該作者
Hi George's mom,
I think your son knows my son, Alex. My son mentioned George playing with him before.
Yes, when revision, based on the syllabus as guideline.
For numbers, need to know the sequence of number from 1 to 10, etc. To count and to draw the domino. Know the biggest number or smallest number. Sort of like those numbers classwork given out to us.
For English, also able to write from A to Z and know the sequence. Able to identify the alphabet and relate to picture or to draw. Such as A, then draw the apple. Or when see the grass, know to write the letter G.
For Chinese, yes, write the Chinese words and also to identify the Chinese vocab cards. Know the picture which correspond to the Chinese word.
General Studies. I don't really know how to revise. Maybe go over the 2 books with the child. Know yourself and I love animals. I am lazy... I didn't get to read those books with my son yet. I hope that he could handle the General Studies himself.
Cheers.

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-11-9 14:44 發表
hello啊。各位同學仔既媽咪。。妳地好啊。。我系george個媽咪啊。今日想上來BK同大傢請教嚇啊。。好似這個星期要做大paper啊。。妳地都點樣同妳地個小朋友溫書啊。。系吾系照住個syllabus來溫啊。例如,中文我可以同拒 ...

152#
發表於 09-11-9 15:58 |只看該作者
Hi all moms,

I believe George knows Andrea (Sze Hang) too

I don't know if it's true but seems that they did the General Studies "big paper" last friday.  Andrea told me that she couldn't go out to play during recess time becos they were busy with doing the papers.  She said there were 3 pages altogether and the "principal" came in and went through the questions with them togther.  Questions like: "下面有d咩food 食咗會蛀牙ga?"  and "我地用咩來咬lan d 食物ga", etc...

I did revise with Andrea on General Studies.  I believe if they were attentive enough in class (which would be quite difficult for Andrea, haha), they should be able to handle it easily.

So... what's remaining this week will be Maths, Eng & Chinese.

I pretended to be the teacher over the weekend and "prepare" sth like the "big paper" they used to have in K1.  As what Felicia has suggested, I need to ensure Andrea knows the following:

English - know the sequence from A-Z (both capital and small letters).  How to draw the pictures accordingly.  I drew some pictures and asked her to identify the beginning letters.

Chinese - know all the stuff in the Chinese "star" book.  As her to write the missing word for the 配詞.  Know the opposite of some words.  Apart from K2 Chinese word cards, I also asked her to revise the K1 word cards.  In case she forgets some of the words.  As they drew when they did the homework, I also asked her to draw too

Maths - all I did is to revise everything starting from CW1a to CW8 (I forget the number but the latest one that sent back home last week) -- syllabus including know the sequence of 1-10, drawing the dominos, revise the concept of big/small, tall/short, long/short, wide/narrow, etc...  know the concept of biggest and smallest.  know the shapes and count how many...

Hope the above helps...  Anybody can share theirs also?

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-11-9 16:02 編輯 ]

153#
發表於 09-11-9 16:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-11-9 15:58 發表
Hi all moms,

I believe George knows Andrea (Sze Hang) too

I don't know if it's true but seems that they did the General Studies "big paper" last friday.  Andrea told me that she couldn't go out ...

Hi cartoon9,

我是路過的。。。My son is from K2H.

My revision plan is more or less the same as you but for numbers, I'll ask my son questions like what's the number between, after; and what's the biggest/smallest number and asked him to reply me verbally.

For the General Studies mentioned, my son also told me that the headmistress (he also mentioned Ms. Tse) asked them the questions.  They needed to write immediately after hearing the questions.  Questions were same as what you mentioned...e..g. eating candies will cause cavity; using teeth to eat/chew food; leaves will turn to yellow during autumn etc..  Yet, my son told me that's revision and he told me it's "Revision Paper Chinese 2".

154#
發表於 09-11-9 18:01 |只看該作者
Hi CAMON,

Nice to meet you here.  I sometimes read your messages in K2H too :)  Your son is really smart and I'm sure that he must be very attentive in class as he could tell you so much in details.

I also revise with Andrea the concept of between/before/after when I revise the number sequence with her.  I usually write the questions out as I am practising with Andrea to read questions.

Andrea just told me that she did General Studies and Maths Assessment Paper.  As she just talked with me on the phone, she just said General Studies have questions like: 我地應唔應該孝順父母呀? and 常識字card 連線 (eg 學--生).  For Maths, she just told me there's questions like: 0__2, 3__5.  I could only know more after I get home tonight.

I was told that it will be English tmr and Chinese the day after tmr.  Add oil everyone!!

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-11-9 18:12 編輯 ]

155#
發表於 09-11-9 18:10 |只看該作者
Duplicate message deleted

156#
發表於 09-11-9 22:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-11-9 18:01 發表
Hi CAMON,

Nice to meet you here.  I sometimes read your messages in K2H too :)  Your son is really smart and I'm sure that he must be very attentive in class as he could tell you so much in details.

Hi cartoon9,

Andrea is very smart as she could tell you in such details!

My son just told me about the maths assessment but not the general studies.  He said there're 3 pages in the assessment but it's strange that he told me there's mental at the end of the assessment.

157#
發表於 09-11-10 10:50 |只看該作者
Hi Camon,

In addition to the above, Andrea told me that for GS paper, there were pictures about 父母 and 獅子 and ask them to circle the correct word.  

For Maths, she emphasise they were asked to draw 6 birds , circle the smallest number, count the shapes and write the number sequence

158#
發表於 09-11-10 11:50 |只看該作者
Waw, cartoon9, your daughter is simply ho smart. So detailed.
No matter how many times I have asked my son, he still said that no Maths assessment done. He only mentioned about Chinese which should be GS. He said that he did Chinese(GS) yesterday and no no no domino or any number work which I don't believe so. Ay <sigh>.  Today should be English.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-11-10 10:50 發表
Hi Camon,

In addition to the above, Andrea told me that for GS paper, there were pictures about 父母 and 獅子 and ask them to circle the correct word.  

For Maths, she emphasise they were asked to d ...

159#
發表於 09-11-10 12:06 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia,

I don't know if what she mentioned to me was right.  I just took out my "big papger" and ask Andrea if she was asked the same as what I asked her.  That maybe the reason why she can tell me so... but I'm still very worried about her becos she is sometimes very careless.  For example, when I ask her to put a tick on the taller picture, she would put a cross.  I drew a garden and she could write letter F instead of G!!!  I am sure she knows everything well.  However because she knows everything, she would overlooked her own work!!  Sigh~~~

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-11-10 12:24 編輯 ]

160#
發表於 09-11-10 15:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-11-10 10:50 發表
Hi Camon,

For Maths, she emphasise they were asked to d ...

Hi cartoon9,

Your daughter is really smart!  Is she a big girl?  Don't worry about the result as long as you know she could do it (though she'll be careless sometimes as you said)!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖