用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) St Paul's Convent (Primary Section) in 2008/2009!
樓主: christineyan
go

St Paul's Convent (Primary Section) in 2008/2009! [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-9-3 15:24 |只看該作者
charlesmama

Thanks for explaination again.

Jazzmama

原帖由 charlesmama 於 08-9-3 14:08 發表
jazzmama,

Your daughter can fill in the books that she read both in school (during Reading Class) and at home.  The sheet is used to encourage the kid to read more.  After a certain time, the Reading ...

82#
發表於 08-9-5 18:59 |只看該作者
Dear All,

Can we share about the findings from this week?
My daugher said the maxims lunch box is delicious! She can mark down most of the notes or all onto the handbook.  Did you join the Flute or violin class!

God Bless!

83#
發表於 08-9-10 00:04 |只看該作者
My daughter has applied Computer class and Volin Class. We have no idea when the result would be announced.

Any sharing?

Any comment about the swimming course provided by the two training institute?

84#
發表於 08-9-10 19:20 |只看該作者
Dear Ftanghk,

My Girl also applied for Computer and percussion, I think they will provide the result by late sep as the course will start in Oct.

My Girl has taken Swimming course in Hoi Tin (SPC) since 4 Years.

Thnks for your sharing!!

85#
發表於 08-9-11 11:17 |只看該作者
Anybody find the Chinese level difficult?

86#
發表於 08-9-11 23:31 |只看該作者
It is still early to comment the level of Chinese!! BTW, I found the Chinese is acceptable and my girl can handle so far!!  We have dictation next week!

醒目開學勳章

87#
發表於 08-9-12 09:05 |只看該作者
del...........

[ 本帖最後由 happypiano 於 08-9-12 09:08 編輯 ]

88#
發表於 08-9-12 10:57 |只看該作者
Yes, dictation next week already.

Just got the reply receipt yesterday that my daughter got in the violin class.  Anybody else's daughter joined too? Do we need to bring the violin in the first day of class?

醒目開學勳章

89#
發表於 08-9-13 20:14 |只看該作者
Hi, all

Sorry for being the late comer as I don't know the topic is moved!!!!!!!!!

Any 1B classmate here???

Anyone knows regarding the exercise/workbook for the PTH lesson? My daughter said her teacher mentioned on the 1st lesson but no workbook/exercise on the book list, I even checked with Jing Kung, same answer as well.  However, on the 2nd lesson, there's a new teacher???? She didn't mention about the exercise/workbook anymore, so strange!!!

I choose the computer class only, just waiting for the reply.

My daughter likes the school so far!

醒目開學勳章

90#
發表於 08-9-13 20:19 |只看該作者
Hi, Charlesmama

My daughter only has one kind of reading sheet, is there any mistake during the distribution? Both 2 sheets are English style, no Chinese reading sheet!!!

[quote]原帖由 charlesmama 於 08-9-2 17:34 發表
2.Reading report- need to bring during reading class. They have different English sheet for English and Chinese sheet for Chinese class.  The teacher will brief the kids during lessons.

91#
發表於 08-9-14 15:09 |只看該作者
Dear Andy Rain,

Welcome back!  My Girl is in P1C!
I also have no idea for PTH!! Let me check and advise!!

Thnks!

醒目開學勳章

92#
發表於 08-9-16 09:05 |只看該作者
Hi, Christineyan

Thanks for your help. Did the teacher told the same thing to your daughter during the PTH lesson as some of the classmate of the other class didn't hear from the teacher regarding the exercises.

Cheers

Andyrain

原帖由 christineyan 於 08-9-14 15:09 發表
Dear Andy Rain,

Welcome back!  My Girl is in P1C!
I also have no idea for PTH!! Let me check and advise!!

Thnks!

93#
發表於 08-9-16 17:15 |只看該作者
Hi AndyRain

If I remember correctly (or if they have not changed), there is only one design for both English and Chinese reading, but you have to use one separate sheet for Eng and one for Chin.  This is because your girl has to hand them in to different teachers.

Also, I was told by other parents and my daughter that all reading sheets and reading reports done in primary has to be kept until P.6.  for applying secondary school.  

charlesmama

原帖由 AndyRain 於 08-9-13 20:19 發表
Hi, Charlesmama

My daughter only has one kind of reading sheet, is there any mistake during the distribution? Both 2 sheets are English style, no Chinese reading sheet!!!

[quote]原帖由 charlesmama  ...

醒目開學勳章

94#
發表於 08-9-17 08:58 |只看該作者
Hi, charlesmama

Thanks for your reply. Luck that you told me all the reading reports have to keep for 6 years, otherwise, I must throw them away after P1.

Last night, we received a notice regarding the computer class, we are BINGO. We will have the computer class on Mondays.  Anyone knows that should I sign the notice after every lesson??  As there are many squares with specified dates.   

原帖由 charlesmama 於 08-9-16 17:15 發表
Hi AndyRain

If I remember correctly (or if they have not changed), there is only one design for both English and Chinese reading, but you have to use one separate sheet for Eng and one for Chin.  Thi ...

95#
發表於 08-9-17 13:45 |只看該作者
Dear Andy Rain,

yes My girl bingo too!! I think we need to sign the square and keep it for future reference.  However there is no such a kind of sheet for instrumental class but they have Class ID..... Sometimes quite hard to follow

Thnks!

醒目開學勳章

96#
發表於 08-9-17 20:40 |只看該作者
Glad to hear that your daughter got BINGO. When is your lesson?? Hope they are in the same class.  Then I will sign on the first square before the 1st lesson and see what will the teacher say.

Today, my daughter said the music teacher choose member for the choir.  The teacher will ask the student who want to join and let them have a test.  No result yet.  Remind your daughter if you want her to join.  

原帖由 christineyan 於 08-9-17 13:45 發表
Dear Andy Rain,

yes My girl bingo too!! I think we need to sign the square and keep it for future reference.  However there is no such a kind of sheet for instrumental class but they have Class ID... ...

97#
發表於 08-9-17 21:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 AndyRain 於 08-9-17 20:40 發表
Glad to hear that your daughter got BINGO. When is your lesson?? Hope they are in the same class.  Then I will sign on the first square before the 1st lesson and see what will the teacher say.

Today, ...

大家好 我家雲妹妹都係返星期一電腦班呀!唔知有無機會同大家見面呢?:loveliness:

98#
發表於 08-9-17 23:14 |只看該作者
Dear AndyRain/Helen popo,

My girl is in Monday computer class! Class F1B, i think they will be a classmates for each other.  Do you know when is the picking time for Choir!! I will tell my girl. Thnks for your details!

Today My girl starts her Percussion class.  She likes it.  My girl likes the Maths subject the most but PTH......

God Bless!

99#
發表於 08-9-17 23:38 |只看該作者
Hi all,

我囡囡是1d 班, 除了jazzmama外, 還有否同班同學?

囡囡上音樂班不用帶書或notes. 鄰班的音樂老師叫小朋友買clear holder放notes. 可能各班不同.

今天上school act, 原來是填色比賽, 妳們的囡囡有否帶木顏色筆? 亞囡今天沒有帶, 老師借木顏色筆給她. 她說每天都要帶顏色筆上學.

星期五中文讀黙, 小朋友溫好書未?

聽小二家長說, 原來今年的英文科轉了書.
canau

100#
發表於 08-9-18 09:07 |只看該作者
Hi canau

我囡有同我講話油顏色, 但無話係比賽
我囡 keep 左盒木顏色在 locker
有時上堂會用

原帖由 canau 於 08-9-17 23:38 發表
Hi all,

我囡囡是1d 班, 除了jazzmama外, 還有否同班同學?

囡囡上音樂班不用帶書或notes. 鄰班的音樂老師叫小朋友買clear holder放notes. 可能各班不同.

今天上school act, 原來是填色比賽, 妳們的囡囡有否帶木顏 ...

[ 本帖最後由 jazzmama 於 08-9-18 09:10 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題