用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 崇真小學暨幼稚園(幼稚園部) 請問有冇人收到祟真的取錄通知呀?
樓主: clip
go

請問有冇人收到祟真的取錄通知呀? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-11-13 11:42 |只看該作者
原文章由 rats 於 07-11-13 10:10 硐表
Anyone interview on Nov 2 & got their notice of acceptance or waiting?

They said notice in 10 days, but no news till today?

me too, but no reply yet!

42#
發表於 07-11-13 12:25 |只看該作者
你們可以打電話去問結果架!

原文章由 carey_mum 於 07-11-13 11:42 硐表

me too, but no reply yet!

醒目開學勳章

43#
發表於 07-11-14 04:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 呀b仔 於 07-11-13 12:25 硐表
你們可以打電話去問結果架!

問左la, 佢地話衣兩日喎

44#
發表於 07-11-14 12:27 |只看該作者

回覆 #42 呀b仔 的文章

Phone there and confirmed my daughter was rejected for IK1.

Will try again next year.

45#
發表於 07-11-14 13:09 |只看該作者

I just called Tsung Tsin

I just called the school this afternoon and asked about the result. I am so glad that my girl, Janvier, is admitted. They said that they only sent out the letters yesterday and so all kids who were interviewed on Nov 2 should be able to get the letter tomorrow.

If other mothers can't wait, like me, just give them a call, the man who answers the phone sounds helpful and should be willing to check the result for you.

BTW, I applied for the international stream for my girl.

Cheers.

[ 本文章最後由 JoJoJanvier 於 07-11-14 13:12 編輯 ]

46#
發表於 07-11-14 18:29 |只看該作者

回覆 #45 JoJoJanvier 的文章

I called this afternoon, and glad to know that my son was accepted for pm class.  I think most of you choose Tsung Tsin because they have primary & secondary school. When comparing Tsung Tsin to Pui Ching & Man Sang, can you share with me how will you rank and why?

47#
發表於 07-11-14 22:20 |只看該作者
Among Mansung and Pui Ching and Tsun Tsin, I only applied for TT and Pui Ching. For Pui Ching, I just handed in the form today, but since my girl got admitted to TT, I think I wont attend the interview of Pui Ching later. I dont really like Pui Ching since it stresses too much on Chinese. The wife of my family doctor even told me that some students of Pui Ching hate English. That scared me.

I was impressed with TT campus and the number of native speakers. For those kindergartens in KLN Tong, with the same amount of native speakers, usually the school fee is over $3000 without school vouchers, but TT doesn't charge so high. I guess it's because TT just pays very little to the government for the rent of campus ( I found out this from the website of Education Department) while those in KLN Tong pay a high rent for their campus.

Did you go to their Open Day in October? I was also impressed with the two little MCs (one is a kindergarten student and the other one is a primary school student). I can see they communicate with their native English teacher well. The level of PTH of primary school students was not bad cos I saw them talk to their PTH teachers. I even talked to a P2 student who also studied in TT kindergarten in English and he was fine too.

These observations convinced me to choose this school. However, I am not promoting this school. Actually I will still attend the interview of Soka Kindergarten since most parents here high recommended it. I want to see how this school is.

I hope I have answered your question.

48#
發表於 07-11-15 12:20 |只看該作者
Just call Tsung Tsin for admission result and need to call after lunch as the handling staff is out for lunch.  

Hope my daughter will be admitted for K1.
Kei Kei is breastfeeding till 2 yrs 6.5 mths and she is weaned naturally.

49#
發表於 07-11-15 13:56 |只看該作者

祟真幼稚園好D定又一村幼稚園好D呢

好想問大家崇真幼稚園/又一村邊間幼稚園好D兩間都好似差唔多咁!同埋想問大家兩間學校係咪都好難入既呢!

50#
發表於 07-11-15 23:21 |只看該作者
原文章由 呀b仔 於 07-11-13 12:25 硐表
你們可以打電話去問結果架!

actually, i have called that day, but she said the supervisor didn't approve all result yet.

Today, i received the letter lah, ok arh!!

hope to chat to you all here later!!

51#
發表於 07-11-15 23:59 |只看該作者
actually, i have called that day, but she said the supervisor didn't approve all result yet.

Today, i received the letter lah, ok arh!!

hope to chat to you all here later!! [/quote]

Great! Congratulations!
So we all need to pay the deposit next Monday and Tuesday.
But actually does TT have a lot of other fees,  e.g. tea snacks, outing and accessories ? I have no idea, do any TT parents can tell?

52#
發表於 07-11-16 13:31 |只看該作者
I received the acceptance letter yesterday.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖