Montessori 交流 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 15-3-3 11:07 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+lambeanmama+於+15-03-03+發

原帖由 annes 於 15-03-03 發表
Hello ~~~
我沒有讓小朋友上蒙特幼稚園。初期我有唸過搵蒙特幼稚園的。剛好2歲時插班上N班所以葛治了。
我 ...
Agree that if you target mainstream prinary, Montessori Kindergarten graduates might have tougher time to adjust.

I do firmly believe in the Montessori way of teaching children and what I did was read up on Montessori concepts and approach from public library and then apply it to daily life.  I elected to be FTM and I devoted a  lot of time at home teaching my child by myself and hence I could adhere to the Montessori way as much as possible.

42#
發表於 15-3-3 11:11 |只看該作者

引用:我個仔今年三歲,由16個月開始返Bambino+Mon

原帖由 bonmom 於 15-03-03 發表
我個仔今年三歲,由16個月開始返Bambino Montessori Playgroup。平時日間阿仔由奶奶照顧,於是我是和奶奶一齊 ...
I share your view.  Putting Montessori way in practical life reaps the best results from the Monte approach.

As your.child grows, you will see such qualities as 獨立,自信,對事物和對人尊重etc emerge.

43#
發表於 15-3-3 11:18 |只看該作者

引用:我小朋友以前都係上兒童無限+playgroup,而

原帖由 宏心 於 15-03-03 發表
我小朋友以前都係上兒童無限 playgroup,而家讀緊推行蒙教的幼稚園 N班。

雖然佢自小接觸蒙教,但家人不肯 ...
家人不配合就一定不成功。

朋友個仔就6歲仍要嫲嫲追住餵飯,唅飯,咬两啖唔中意就吐。

44#
發表於 15-3-3 11:35 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+rolandmcdon+於+15-02-27+發

原帖由 chekenken 於 15-03-01 發表
好認同,本地教材真係好貴
淘寶質素差好遠
Of.course you need to practice Monte approach at home for it to work!

Forget about buying those expensive toys.  Montessori is an approach that promotes, 自學,自律, 纪律。

what you learnt at playgroups need to be practiced at home.  And here I dont mean the toys, but the attitude towards learning. One set of toy at a time, focus and concentration, taking care of your belongings, putting toys away neatly after you are finished....etc

點評

lambeanmama   講得好!  發表於 15-3-3 14:30

45#
發表於 15-3-3 12:04 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+annes+於+15-03-02+發表我都

原帖由 lambeanmama 於 15-03-02 發表
非常同意。我仔自十三個月大起開始上蒙教playgroup。現在十五個月大,識自己食飯,食完會把餐具拿近廚房俾 ...

46#
發表於 15-3-3 12:10 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+宏心+於+15-03-03+發表我小朋

原帖由 lambeanmama 於 15-03-03 發表
請問可否分享是那家蒙教N呢?我仔是13年12月b,今年打算K N同考,也同樣在蒙校與非蒙校之間爭扎。

不用掙扎, 好多學校冇打正Montessori school 旗号,但有adopt Monte approach.

From what I observed during my daughters PN K1 and K2 interviews, Creative Kindergarten, Victoria Kindergarten classroom 都有include elements of Montessori concepts ie neat and tidy child accessible tools, shelves and toys.

I did not take Creative so not sure how they implement it in PN or K.

Schools that are definitely non montessori: St catherines, Kentville, CCKG.

47#
發表於 15-3-3 13:08 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

48#
發表於 15-3-3 14:36 |只看該作者
picture 發表於 15-3-3 11:03
Agree that you can teach your child the Montessori way, which I did, for aspects like, self caring,  ...
Thanks for your sharing. It is so encouraging for me to keep up this method... I found it quite 'lonely' to adopt Montessori approach in HK. None of my friends support this (so far).... they found those Montessori Playgroup 'useless' or 'waste of money'..... (BTW, mine is attending Discovery Montessori School)
I do agree that My boy perform very well in concentration and independence. Though he still couldn't eat individually very well, he doesn't like being fed. He likes being praised after some sort of achievement (like putting the shoes back to the shelf), he will give himself applause afterward.

I hope, I can continue this approach and nurture an independent boy.

Please do share more info with us.

49#
發表於 15-3-3 15:29 |只看該作者
我都想加強小朋友嘅專注力, montessori 可以幫到嗎?

50#
發表於 15-3-3 17:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

51#
發表於 15-3-3 17:42 |只看該作者

引用:我都想加強小朋友嘅專注力,+montessori+可

原帖由 vpo0615 於 15-03-03 發表
我都想加強小朋友嘅專注力, montessori 可以幫到嗎?
可從生活细節入手。如小孩在飲奶,切勿逗佢玩。

佢玩緊玩具時不要捉佢去bath.

Do not interrupt your.child when he is already concentrating.  And Television turned on as background noise should be avoided.

It may seem that the child is ignoring the sound from the TV, but the hearing is stimulated by something that he is not working on .  Some children pick up a few lines  or th jingle from TV commercials.even if they havent actually watched it.  It seems to me that their.concentration have already been diverted to the TV and then swtiched back, and then switched away and then back again.

總之,大人認為是multi-tasking 的行為,都不應用於小孩。

常規化一些生活秩序,按時執行,持之以恒。小朋友就能anticipate what comes next in a daily routine.  It is less stressful for the child to know and expect what happens next, than having to worry and feel anxious about the next thing.

When you want to switch her from Playtime to mealtime.  Please give her a 5 min headsup so that she knows what to expect next.  Furthermore, you must enforce your scheduled mealtime despite some occassional resistance.  After a while, your.child will learn to move on from one task to another without fighting with you.

52#
發表於 15-3-3 18:30 |只看該作者

回覆:Montessori 交流

Can anyone help me out here please. I have a 2 year old daughter and I am looking for a Montessori playgroup to go with her and slowly to move towards independency-for her to go in a class by herself. I have looked at Bambino Montessori, Best Concept and Montessori House only Montessori House offers 19-24 months old playgroup. Has anyone had any experience with Montessori House and can give me some advice please. Thx

53#
發表於 15-3-3 19:48 |只看該作者

引用:Can+anyone+help+me+out+here+please.+I+ha

原帖由 KiKi0817 於 15-03-03 發表
Can anyone help me out here please. I have a 2 year old daughter and I am looking for a Montessori p ...
i.have no experience in those you suggested. my boy joined the Discovery Montessori School, we live nearby, walking distance, that's why I did not think about joining others. I found DMS a very good one. they have monthly theme and will email to the parents. for instance, the do natural food in Jan, CNY in Feb and now insects in March... during that month, they have theme-based activities to enhance the learning with the kids. the good thing for a working mom is I know what's happening at school and I can do simple activities at home to echo the class. e.g. I bought a few sun flower for decoration when I knew they teach "sunflower" that week....

54#
發表於 15-3-4 00:27 |只看該作者

回覆:Montessori 交流

大家有冇試過上Montessori sch 同時又上其他playgroup?

我囡上tutor times and Nottingham , 1星期3天,我打算cut tutor times, keep Nottingham 再加infinity, 一星期仍然3天。

What do u guys think?

55#
發表於 15-3-4 09:26 |只看該作者
Dadagaga 發表於 15-3-4 00:27
大家有冇試過上Montessori sch 同時又上其他playgroup?

我囡上tutor times and Nottingham , 1星期3天, ...
我不建議小朋友同時在蒙教和非蒙教的playgroup學習,因為蒙教的一套和其他學校非常不同,會令小朋友混亂和不安,效果反而會差。

56#
發表於 15-3-4 10:35 |只看該作者
我女而家8 個月, 我想俾佢上蒙特PG
佢好好動, 冇時停同埋我覺得專注力差D, 想問上PG 會幫助提升嗎?
我係WORKING MUM, 平時姐姐湊, 我知PG要一星期上幾次, 應該幾時俾佢開始上?

57#
發表於 15-3-4 11:14 |只看該作者

回覆:bonmom 的帖子

咁即是代表蒙校駁一般幼稚園或小學有問題?

因為working mum 關係,只上完家長班,小朋友沒有正式playgroup, 即使上,也是工人帶上學,所以更想playgroup 可能是蒙校,讓小朋友多在蒙氏環境下成長。是否蒙氏較難apply working mum 家庭上?

我原意是自己家庭用蒙氏教,playgroup 可以同步,既不會一面倒谷,完全蒙氏直上,香港學校太少,升學前路有限,與其小1由蒙校轉傳統,我怕太突然,倒不如現在一歲,多一些可能性。如果是國際學校,要考慮長遠經濟問題,所以打算先讓小朋友多接觸不同學習渠道,之後再考慮是否上國際學校,是否可行?

58#
發表於 15-3-4 12:47 |只看該作者
回覆 Fishandchip 的帖子

montessori playgoup 一般小朋友會行之後開始上, 一般學校1歲-1.5歲開始可以上,視個別學校。
但montessori講求家教合一,家庭角色更重要。所以即使小朋友未開始上playgroup,屋企已經可以開始。成個理念,由0 歲, even 懷孕已經可以開始。
ftm, 更可以自己教, 不用上playgroup,即使上完playgroup,如果家人不明白其理念或者唔實行,也影響其效果。

59#
發表於 15-3-4 12:54 |只看該作者
Dadagaga 發表於 15-3-4 11:14
咁即是代表蒙校駁一般幼稚園或小學有問題?

因為working mum 關係,只上完家長班,小朋友沒有正式playgrou ...
我意思是同一時間讀兩間不同理念的playgroup會有問題,而上蒙特梭利playgroup駁一般幼稚園,都要睇間幼稚園的方針和小朋友性格是否夾。不過有上蒙特梭利playgroup的小朋友大都較有自信和較有好奇心,這對他們日後學習相當有幫助。當然,亦有部份小朋友唔適合Montessori,那便找一些適合的playgroup吧。

我同意蒙特梭利幼稚園和小學在香港較少選擇,而且學費不菲,不過如果預算日後讀國際學校,其實Toddler階段上Montessori Playgroup之後上國際學校幼稚園或Montessori Kindergarten關係不大,除非幼稚園優先收自己playgroup的學生,那又另計了。

反而由Montessori Kindergarten升讀傳統小學就要考慮中文程度問題,因為傳統小學中文是很深的,如果該Montessori Kindergarten的中文太淺,到時小一適應就比較困難。

60#
發表於 15-3-4 13:53 |只看該作者

回覆:bonmom 的帖子

請問九龍區有那些蒙小?蒙中?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題