教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 如何可以令小朋友愛上閱讀?
發新帖
查看: 5892|回覆: 6
go

如何可以令小朋友愛上閱讀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-11-7 11:16 |顯示全部帖子
回復 hopeeee 的帖子

Why does he doesn't like it?  Because you are forcing everything on him!  How would you feel if someone force you to read 4-6 different newspapers and you have to read them 3 times every time?
First, stop forcing him.  Reading to him and independent reading is different.  Children can comprehend a lot more if being read to.  But self reading is much more difficult and should be with much easier books.  So read to him and don't worry about self reading yet.

Second, ORT is boring.  Find better books at book store or library.
今日佳句: 我以往也以為國際板的家長也有質素,但現在才知deal with 一些麻煩家長也不易!  

2#
發表於 13-11-7 13:02 |顯示全部帖子
回復 hopeeee 的帖子

Look for good picture books.  For starters, look at the Caldecott winners or other awards.  For Chinese, look at the Bring Me A Book list.

3#
發表於 13-11-7 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
回復 cowmoon 的帖子

I thought ORT is decent until I begin to read good picture books.  Looking back, ORT seems very simple and even a bit uninteresting.  

4#
發表於 13-11-7 13:50 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Radiomama 的帖子

I think ultimately the difference is in the "reason" to read.  Some parents want their child to recognize words so that they are well prepared for school.  Some parents want their child to enjoy reading and read to learn.

5#
發表於 13-11-7 14:58 |顯示全部帖子
回復 lonelyranger 的帖子

Good to keep reading with them and for them to do self-reading since their self reading won't catch up with their comprehension level for some time

6#
發表於 13-11-7 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
回復 lonelyranger 的帖子

But definitely agree with you that there is no hurry, it is a long and enjoyable journey!

7#
發表於 13-11-7 15:58 |顯示全部帖子
回復 mylee6 的帖子

Agree, for practical tips, I also like the book by 菜姨姨
‹ 上一主題|下一主題