搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 救恩小學 feeling good
發新帖
查看: 4227|回覆: 0
go

救恩小學 feeling good [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-10-16 18:38 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Went to Kau Yan School interview with my daughter. Frankly we knew very little about the school when we applied. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise.  Was a bit chaotic at the front entrance but after the kids went in, the principal apologised to the parents, saying there were three time more students on Oct 15 compared to Oct 8 - they have moved many students to Oct 15 since they clashed with other schools' interviews on Oct 8 (other schools did not bother to make that effort)  Student ambassadors took us around. The one in my session looked smart and confident. Three classes in each year. I was told they reshuffled the students each year so that each class has equal standard.  Very religious atmosphere.  Principal seems to be keen sticking to their values rather than simply for pushing eye catching results to attract more students.  I think it falls off people's attention as it did not have a reputation of 傳統名校 and did not have new a new property like the new schools.  Looking at last year's results, there had 5 going to St Paul's Boys and once each to the usual suspects like DBS, La Salle, St Paul's Co-ed, St Joseph, etc.  Don't know how good they are in academic and don't want to sound I am putting an ad for them here, but I just think for those who want to find a caring school and good moral values and tradition, they should find out more about this school. The fact that not many people talk about it makes me feel many people have overlooked it.
   1    0    0    0
‹ 上一主題|下一主題