用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學(全日) 06年9月入讀蘇淅幼稚園K1既家長, 入唻交流下啦! ...
樓主: GIPW
go

06年9月入讀蘇淅幼稚園K1既家長, 入唻交流下啦! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-7-24 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-7-23 13:57 發表
GIPW,

You daughter call Gigi?  Let's see if our daughter will be grouped into the same class or not.  I didn't buy the books, uniform, school bag,....etc for my daughter.  How about you?  I just call ...

Hi CanKan

Thanks for the info.  Yes the name of my girl is Gigi see if we can group under the same class.  Does anyone have a girl named "Mia" ?

As for English, she attended RWI in qq club.  I have not given her any English class until recently.  I might go for private tutor in P1 but will ask for a companion if possible.  1) to share the cost and 2) they will have more fun if they have friends together.  this will make the lesson less bored.

42#
發表於 09-7-24 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
Sorb,

The K1 teacher calle us today and told us our boy is in K1B, how about you?

Priscilla

43#
發表於 09-7-26 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-7-25 22:00 發表
Sorb,

聖保祿有兩間的, 一間響銅鑼灣, 銅鑼灣呢間係私校, 原則上, 你唔係讀佢地既幼兒園or幼稚園部既話, 好難可以入到去讀小學部...除非....你小朋友真係勁"口力"吧! 而另一間係跑馬地天主教聖保祿, 呢間係津校, 今 ...

Hi 十月媽咪 and sorb

I gave up central allotment because 港同and 播道 have given offer to us.  

Frankly speaking I personally do not like the Happy Valley St paul - comment is not so good esp I personally have friends study there.  So I know that it is not so difficult to get in but I still did not try.  Instead my 自行, I tried MaryMount ..... Failled.

44#
發表於 09-7-26 10:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-7-26 09:24 發表
其實都係架, 自行點解15分都會入到跑馬地聖保祿呢, 主要係因為絕大多數既港島人, 都會響自行嗰陣揀瑪利曼, 聖心, 聖方濟各等等...跑馬地聖保祿會比較次選...雖然有好多人話跑馬地呢間聖保祿比較多新移民之類, 但我眼 ...

BINGO .  That is what I am having in mind.  I divided the offer in hand into traditional and 活動教學.  Then into the medium of instruction in English and Chinese.  

:)

45#
發表於 09-7-27 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 joeytcy 於 09-7-27 18:08 發表

因學校安排個日我要返工...又唔意思痳煩姑媽...所以我出去買...不過間書局都係將軍澳呀....方便D...
我唸呢排我地應該會去買晒所有野....

係呀講起書包你地有無咩意見呀...我老公話想買有轆推個D...不過我話唔好 ...

Hi hi

I not bought anything yet.  But will try to buy it this week.  As for the school bag, I think I read an article that the one with wheel is no good as this will only make the school bag heavier.  Thinking of a girl only 6 years old, additional 1 kg is quite heavy to them.

46#
發表於 09-7-29 19:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 TinHay 於 09-7-29 16:21 發表

You know what, the above was said last year too (My daughter is going to P2 in Sept). She is 蘇幼升蘇小既學生, too while her younger brother is going to K2 next Sept.  For me, I did not consider so  ...

Hi TinHay

Thanks for sharing.  Can I clarify sth?  do you have 2 kids - one girl and one boy and they both study in KCS.  

I am now decided to send my girl to P1 in KCS, any comment from the academic of the school and any extra thing shoud provide to the children?

47#
發表於 09-7-30 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 TinHay 於 09-7-30 12:57 發表

A VERY GOOD DECISION.  I may have to do the same for my younger son.
Out of 9 of 28 students from my girl's K3 classes of 2007/08 went on to KCS P1, they were assigned to the same P1 class.  Since th ...

For the secondary school I have no planning to go back to  蘇浙公學 .. for secondary school.  The 派位 of KCS seesm to be very good for the last 2 years.  quite a no of the friends who studied here have good comment about this school, so I choose to stay with the school.  Esp from one of my friends who son went to 張祝珊英文中學 and the one who went to 拔萃.

Hope my daughter could get into good secondary school as well.

48#
發表於 09-9-7 22:48 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 joeytcy 於 09-9-7 22:34 發表

十月媽...今日阿悠改左唔係英文朗誦呀...係佢自己改WOR..佢參加經文朗誦...我睇通告原來係校際朗誦節...我問佢你知唔知咩叫經文...佢就話:"我就係唔知先去參加"......聽到都好好笑...佢總係經文獨誦....我話得你一 ...

That's good that your girl is so proactive.  My girl will join the ( 校際朗誦節 ) both sessions.  The teacher has selected the poem for her.  For the PTH,  she joins the school session and for English she will join the outside organisation.  I just wonder if the school will enrol them for the English session for P1.  

FYI, 2009級部份畢業生中學派位成績 has been released.  Just wonder why this is 部份 ?  How about the rest ?

49#
發表於 09-9-20 22:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 paltiBB 於 09-9-20 20:50 發表
恭喜!!  恭喜!!,

但我仔仔不被取錄, 主因是他性格極內向和害羞, 面試當日像K1 小朋友一樣與父母分開時, 喊晒口面, 大扣印象 . 正面d想法, 可能蘇小不合適我仔仔, 只是我兩公婆一廂情願, 認為仔仔 ...

Yes.  be positive.  As there many good schools that you can choose.  What you need to do is give more preparation to the child so that he can be better prepared for the next one.

50#
發表於 09-9-29 22:39 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 joeytcy 於 09-9-29 18:50 發表

十媽

好番啦....番緊學呀....不過有D咳未清...呢兩日煲D夥比佢飲....

Yes better take care of the body.  I was told that some schools are suspended by the HK health authority.  The students are having long holiday again.

51#
發表於 09-10-1 09:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 paltiBB 於 09-9-29 10:52 發表
請問依家係咪好多學校規定學生要學一至兩樣野架 (樂器/運動)??

it depends which school you are going.  Some schools ask the student to take one music instrument or sport but KCS there is no such demand

52#
發表於 09-10-11 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
Add  Oil   Everyone is now in the testing week.  Keep it up.  I told my girl to try her best only but if she got 100 marks, I will save up some money for her to go to Disneyland hotel next time.  

53#
發表於 09-10-22 22:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 十月媽咪 於 09-10-12 06:59 發表
其實我都無用呢招, GIPW你好豪呀, 我有個FRIEND又係咁豪, 小朋友數學小測一百分, 就買左成套喜洋洋書送畀個仔, 跟住唔知咩每次一百分, 又會送份禮物, 真係嚇得我呢.... 但FOR我唻講, 一百分係佢地應該努力去爭取的,  ...

Hi
Just finish a test week.  I am not always that 豪.  But she has longed to stay with the hotel for long and I am planning to do it next year as a birthday present with her.

She is doing quite well in this term test and dictation.  Most of the dictation she got 100%but with some on 95%.  The study pressure is as great as I have thought.  She normally went to bed at about 9:30pm as compare with some of my friends who is with 陳守仁 and st paul co-ed , they have much more to do.

54#
發表於 09-10-28 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-10-28 14:02 發表
我真係唔知學校既安排係點,等我問下學校先。

Cankan

CanKan

That will be good.  Let me know if you have an answer for the school uniform.

Thanks
GIPW

55#
發表於 09-11-2 02:03 |顯示全部帖子
HI

She said she will wear the normal one with and sweater on the top.  My girl is the type of students that are afraid to be different.  She is a kinda traditional gril who lives with the rules.

I just went to Ocean park today and hope she would have a relax day before the exam come :)

56#
發表於 09-11-17 01:36 |顯示全部帖子
That is nice but the weather was not very good on Sunday.  But I bet she enjoyed herself very much as the children would be very happy when they gathered with their friends

57#
發表於 09-12-2 23:59 |顯示全部帖子
Just finished the school exam.  A bit relax for us now.  Gigi just went for her school speech festival yesterday and she got 1st runner up for the English. They will have another one the coming week.

58#
發表於 09-12-7 19:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 joeytcy 於 09-12-5 00:04 發表

GIGI好叻呀...恭喜.....有咩心得呀...過D料黎....HEHE

阿悠都係岩岩考完兩日........佢上星期去左比賽啦...兩次都係中文集誦....星期一個次就第二....星期六個次就第一.....不過話好似1月先有杯攞....但係我唸唔 ...

Great job for 悠悠.  Add oil.  Today the school bring them to another one 中文獨誦 "風在哪裏"  4 of them went for the competition together in the same session and 1 got 1st, 2 got 3rd, and 1 got 5th.  Gigi got 3rd.  KCS is quite good in giving training to 朗誦.  

Add oil, 悠悠

59#
發表於 10-6-15 20:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 dreamerbaby 於 10-6-15 17:49 發表
Hello everyone. I have been following your threads for a long time. that was before my son joins KCS and now he is finishing K1. How come no more news from you after xmas !?

Can you please tell me if ...

Hi
Guess everyone is just busy.  We have just finished the exam last week so this week will be quite relax with us.

Are you trying to go to KCS P1 or some other school ?  I think the syllabus has changed a bit since we are in K2 & K3.  Someone told me that now in K2 will have a bit more writing.  Most K1 will only ask the kid to draw lines, they will not start with writing word so take it easy.

Whether you want your child to start earlier is all depends what you want your child to be.  Some parents want a bit of relax life but some would like their kids to have a earlier start.  I would say if you want to compete with the kids in the top school, then early start is essential.

60#
發表於 10-6-17 22:03 |顯示全部帖子
For the KCS kinder student, there is not much issue from my observence.  They study P1 english in K3 and then p2 English in P1, so they can adpot well.  For the Chinese, they can pick up quite fast.  Most of my girl's classmate are all from KCS kinder and they are okay with the academics.  

As said, depends on what school you wish to apply in the future, if to the very top school, then early start is a plus as you are facing very keen competition in p1 where all the others are well prepared.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題