搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 身邊幾個朋友的仔仔都有關係入到名校! ...
發新帖
樓主: Happylily2012
go

身邊幾個朋友的仔仔都有關係入到名校!   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-12-1 13:20 |顯示全部帖子
Relationship is important,  But the most important thing is ABILITY.  In my company, there are a lot of second generations of very top famous and important people (even tycoon).  However, you will see what their future is.  They don't have ability not even bring in any revenue with their blue blood background or whatever, eventually, not all, but most of them disappeared...or even they do bring in revenue, but they are not hard working enough or lack of initiative, they eventually choose to quit.  Anyway, in my eyes, most imp thing you study hard, be a responsible person with good character and work hard.  AND DON'T DO DIRTY THING.  Be right and just to yourselves.

2#
發表於 12-12-2 15:18 |顯示全部帖子
回復 CoffeeCake 的帖子

True.  But I also see a lot of cases, the RM eventually have to go due to the fact they can't meet quota or not even bring in relatively good revenue.  in fact, quite a lot of RM, they use a lot of dirty methods to gain money.

3#
發表於 12-12-10 20:13 |顯示全部帖子
回復 avaya 的帖子

Agreed.  Those westerners also play a lot of games...what they do is - at the beginning, they say a lot of words to please you / appreciate you first and then stab you at the back.  Meanwhile, we Chinese, are more direct - they start the war with you without saying any lovely words.  What do you prefer?  The former one - you may not find out in fact you are killed already.  The latter one - you definitely sure you are in a fight.

4#
發表於 12-12-10 20:16 |顯示全部帖子
回復 tws2010 的帖子

sorry, a bit off track 個主題
‹ 上一主題|下一主題