搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 07-08學之園(海逸校)K2
樓主: LydiaWong
go

07-08學之園(海逸校)K2 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-12-5 07:50 |顯示全部帖子
ljsze, Lydia,

Couldn't believe that such a mistake can be made.  Anyway, although the kids couldn't visit the Museum yesterday, they would still be happy to 'travel'......

Lydia,

Brian stopped wearing nappy after he became three.  He seldom have 'accidents'.

Will Preston wet his nappy at night?  If no, then it's time to help him to get rid of nappy.  Let him try and you can place a absorbent mat on the bed.

62#
發表於 07-12-5 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
bblaw,

I am also afraid that Brian might have urinary infection.  Fortunately, he didn't wet his pants again yesterday.  I really hope it's just a coincidence that he wet his pants twice in a day.

63#
發表於 07-12-6 12:59 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

The weather is fine today and I hope they has had a good time in the Museum.

By the way, Brian wet his pants again yesterday afternoon in interest class.  The teacher told me that he was playing at that time and his pants became wet suddenly.  I think his mind was occupied by the fun activities and he forgot that he had the need.

Brian used to go to toilet only when he is in urgent need at home.  I think this is not good for him, esp for his muscles in bladder.  Do your kid have similar problem?  How can you train him/her to go to the toilet before it's too late?

64#
發表於 07-12-6 15:33 |顯示全部帖子
ljsze,

I will also bring Brian to toilet from time to time when we are out.  However, he will not ask for going to toilet except when he is in urgent need.  So problem exists when I am not around.

It's good to know that they could finally go to the Museum.  See if Brian can tell me what happenen on the journey.

65#
發表於 07-12-7 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
ljsze,

I knew about the Train Museum for long but I was just too lazy to bring Brian there.  II am glad to know that that they all enjoyed the visit.

It's good that Davin can realize that when he needs to go to toilet.  I hope Brian can build up this habit soon.

Dear all,

What food will you bring to the picnic tomorrow?  Does anyone know if food stalls can be found there?

66#
發表於 07-12-10 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

Brian enjoyed the group game in the amphitheatre in the picnic.  However, I think the track point game seemed quite boring to most of the kids.

This is the first time for me to go to the Tai Po Waterfront Park.  It's an ideal place for riding bikes.

67#
發表於 07-12-11 12:55 |顯示全部帖子
Lydia,

Brian mentioned something about 報佳音yesterday.  I am not sure if it is related to the performance.

68#
發表於 07-12-12 12:56 |顯示全部帖子
ljsze,

I can't go next Tuesday to see how they perform.  See if my mother can go and take some videos and pics for me.

69#
發表於 07-12-13 13:22 |顯示全部帖子
Lydia,

Is Preston better today?  Hope he will get well soon.  It's strange that the mosquitoes are that active even in winter.  Maybe it's due to the warm weather.

70#
發表於 07-12-15 13:16 |顯示全部帖子
bblaw,

Crocodile soup works.  My Dad used to have serious asthma when I was young.  He took crocodile soup and was recovered then.  However, I heard the news about fake crocodile meat.  Be careful when you buy it.

71#
發表於 07-12-21 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
bblaw,

Maybe you can buy crocodile meat from 位元堂.It's more expensive but you can trust.

72#
發表於 08-1-7 13:16 |顯示全部帖子
Lydia,

Thank you very much for Preston's invitation.  Brian will come on that day.  We may need to bring Brianna with us as well.

73#
發表於 08-1-8 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
ljsze,

I have been busy in setting up the Exam papers.  I just logged in to read the messages but I didn't write anything.

Lydia,

Still not sure if I can go (exam period in my school).  My Mom joined in the previous two years but she needs to take care of Brianna this time.

74#
發表於 08-1-10 11:22 |顯示全部帖子
Lydia,

Can't wait to see the photos.  I just tried to access to the LH website but failed.

Dear all,

My parents took Brian to school with Brianna this morning.  Brian was so excited.  He rushed to the classroom and told everybody that his sister was coming.

Brian loves his sister very much and he is willing to take care of Brianna and play with her.  However, he's becoming more jealous recently.  My husband and I are trying our best to guide him.  We hope it's just a transition.

75#
發表於 08-1-12 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
Lydia,

Thanks for your advice.  I read this skill before from books.  However, it's not easy to ask everyone in my house to follow.  Now, we try to tell Brian before we hold baby sister and play with her.  It seems that Brian's reaction is more gentle.  Maybe he just wants to be informed before we take care of the baby.  :)

bblaw,

It's good to know that you can soon have one more day off every week.  Then, you can spend more time with the kids.  

I also work five days a week but I've got a lot to do after school and during holidays: marking, lesson preparation and extra-curricular activities.

76#
發表於 08-1-15 12:41 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I will also attend the seminar tonight.  I am interested in the topic.

For class observation, I guess the school separates the parents of each class into three groups and each group will attend on a different day in this week.  Brian belongs to the first group (tommorow)

Lydia,

No matter whether you decide to  have a puppy or another baby, it's good for Preston.  :)

77#
發表於 08-1-21 12:46 |顯示全部帖子
bblaw,

Which kinder you should choose depends very much on how you want to 'mould' your son.  I guess kids in LH will be more happy while kids in Right Mind will be better in language development.  Both of them are what we want our kids to have.  :)

Lydia,

Brian had a good time in Preston's Birthday party.  Thank you.

78#
發表於 08-1-25 07:32 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I will join the joint school sports day but I will not be a volunteer.  

It's really cold today and it's raining now.  Brian is too thin that his limbs are still cold even if he's put on clothes.  I hope he is strong enough and does not catch a cold.

79#
發表於 08-1-28 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
bblaw,

I am sorry to know that.  Is Ka Ka alright now?

ljsze,

Yes, I've got an oil radiator at home.  However, Brian's room is too small now and I don't think it's good to turn on the radiator at night for him.  I just let him wear thicker clothes.

80#
發表於 08-2-4 13:59 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I also want to go to the New Year fair with Brian but it's too cold.  The weather forecast says that it will rain tomorrow and on Wednesday.  Too bad.

I am glad to hear from Brian that there was a New Year fair in LH last Friday.  Brian enjoyed so much and he asked me to make some paper money for him to buy things.  It's a good experience for kids.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題