發新帖
查看: 3650|回覆: 4
go

ISF FY & G1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-12-4 15:28 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Seems+not+many+discussions+on+this+schoo

原帖由 joeydesu 於 13-12-03 發表
Seems not many discussions on this school....... Anyone applied for FY & G1 for Y2014-15? I just app ...
My son applied both fy and g 1 this year. To be honest I like this school a lot but I'm really concerned abt the lack of a music environment which to me is v essential to my son. My son is a dec kid. He got g1 sec in and just finished fy first in. Really cannot decide if he sis go for fy if accepted as he has p1 offer at creative which is also an ib school

2#
發表於 13-12-4 16:08 |顯示全部帖子

引用:我仔仔grade+5+我唔再理他的功課,只有不明

原帖由 cecilau 於 13-12-04 發表
我仔仔grade 5 我唔再理他的功課,只有不明白他會問。但他都有english tutor 和中文老師教寫作。 如果家中 ...
Need to hv Pth tutor too?

3#
發表於 13-12-4 16:33 |顯示全部帖子

引用:回覆+musicien+的帖子 If+I+were+you,+I+w

原帖由 HKTHK 於 13-12-04 發表
回覆 musicien 的帖子

If I were you, I would go for FY.  Much better to integrate into the class and ...
A decent orchestra and choir.  Music in gps.  Need a better environment. Anyway 收先算。

4#
發表於 13-12-4 19:42 |顯示全部帖子

引用:I+have+to+admit+I+choose+my+kid+a+wrong+

原帖由 LeeMama328 於 13-12-04 發表
I have to admit I choose my kid a wrong school from the point that I want my kid to be in a well rou ...
Thx! I hv been to isf many times and asked ard. I think I know what the school is abt. There is nothing bad for being academic. I like the way kids acquire knowledge and its focus on Chinese. Only concern is music I must say. Every school has it's strength and weakness just need to weigh it with own values. I do like this school a lot.

5#
發表於 13-12-5 13:55 |顯示全部帖子

引用:As+I+know,+there+is+an+international+sch

原帖由 elock 於 13-12-05 發表
As I know, there is an international school that emphasizes on music.  Go Google it.
Also, you can s ...
I am a working mom. Unfortunately my son was not accepted by cky

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖