搜索
教育王國 討論區 約克中英文幼稚園 原本一心諗住讀york 嘅mami ! 急急急
發新帖
樓主: 牛精仔
go

原本一心諗住讀york 嘅mami ! 急急急 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-7 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all mami, my dau will join the K1 this year too and my schedule time to pay is 2:30, can i join to pay together also?

and i would like to know if u guys mean only pay the misc fee but not the uniform fee? and will there be a problem if i don't join the pre-school?
it's soooo expensive and everything is about money... and i don't know much about the IS section... i am so confused and a bit worried more and more large sum of fees have to pay later!!

i am not an experienced mum, so please help!

2#
發表於 10-3-11 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all sis, i just called York and talked with one of the teachers, i asked if the minimum fee i should pay on Sat is 18xx, but she said i should better also pay for the uniform fee on that date, otherwise i can't order the uniform from them afterwards... is that true? what will you guys do then? and she just had no intention to tell me there will be a talk about the international class just until i asked her, i feel so strange about that!!! oh... a lot to consider, so confusing!!!

3#
發表於 10-3-11 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
so, what about the snack fee? will pay or can pay later?

4#
發表於 10-3-12 18:17 |顯示全部帖子
i called and the teacher said i can postpone the payment date from tomorrow to the day of the talk, so i will pay just on that day

5#
發表於 10-3-17 22:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all mamas,... may i know which district you live? i actually live in NT, i am worried it's too far away for my girl to go to school, but she only got offer from York, she is a small B(Nov 07)...but i want to her study in a better quality school.... so... maybe any good school bus can introduce? or i need to join the school bus provided by York?

6#
發表於 10-3-18 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
Tin Shui Wai ar... actually if we drive, only take around 35 mins, but we can't drive her everyday as needs to work... and i believe school bus takes longer time as there are some other stops ma
原帖由 Jeco 於 10-3-18 13:18 發表

你住邊頭呀? 車程幾耐?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題