查看: 8984|回覆: 2
go

祟真國際部 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-16 16:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 祟真國際部

hi, suetyen
sorry, 我好少上來, 所以遲答覆你.
我小朋友都係上左1年國際班(幼稚園), 呢1年內, 普通話進步神速, 英文就普通, 不過仔仔都可以自己讀完佢既英文書8成, 講就差少少, 今年9月仔仔就會上1年班, 希望英文會改善.  小學費用而家係46000元一年, 幼稚園係39000元.  祟真d老師都唔差, 不過admin就......  
幼稚園國際班有2位老師, 1位母語英文,1位母語普通話, 另1位assistant廣東話, 功課唔多.  至於小學, 未正式上課, 不過聽講除左中文係普通話其他英文, 數學都係英文, 不過唔會用外籍老師(可能中國人教既數學比外國人好), 另外小學好似可以修讀日文同法文.  
你小朋友會幾時入讀?  我所知有限希望幫到你.

2#
發表於 06-8-16 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Amy001 寫道:
Hazen Dad,

Thanks for your information.  I hope my daughter will have a happy life in this Kindergarten.  However, I wonder why the international class is only in pm?  So, in order to get use of it, I have to change the time table for my daughter progressively.  I worry if it is bad for the Child to take class in pm and sleep late and wake up late everyday.

Thanks for 風琴 information also.

Amy    

Amy,
Start from this Sept, IK3 would changed to AM, not PM.

3#
發表於 06-9-13 11:05 |顯示全部帖子

shinkansen 寫道:
Hi BK members,

It's time for Primary school enrollment.  Anyone is interested to enrol Tsung Tsin Int'l Section (J1)?  Please share with us.  Thank you.

If next year TT Int'l Section only have one class for J1, you should apply it early, because this year IK3 has 21 students, JIF for this year have 27 students, that mean if all of IK3 apply for J1F, the outsider only have 6 seats.  Last year IK3 only have 7 students, only 4 of them apply for J1F, 1 is go back to the main stream.

I would apply it for my girl, because she is a lazy girl and hate to do the homework , as I known the int'l section don't have too much homework.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題