用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
發新帖
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-7 23:31 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

My son is accepted by the Harbour Height pre-nursery Eng/Can am class.  However, my 1st choice is Eng/Put but I heard that is reserved for kids whose mother tongue is Putonghua.  Do you know other good Eng/Put pre-nursery in HK side that is not too expensive ?

2#
發表於 05-2-8 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

03baby, I don't know what criteria they used either.  Towards the end of the interview, I was asked to indicate whether I would accept Can/Eng and I ticked yes.  I guess that's why.  Anyway, I will request change of stream in writing.  Maybe you can try too.

3#
發表於 05-2-9 15:40 |顯示全部帖子

03baby, I can email you a sample.  What is your PM address ?  I prefer am to pm class.  When Victoria receives all these requests, they will do matching.  In your case, if somebody in am Can class wants to change to pm Put class, that person can swap with u.

Ningnan has also accepted my son.  But I may try 蘇浙 or Ming Wai instead.  Firstly, Ningnan uses Cantonese mostly as the teaching medium plus a little English but no Putonhua.  I don't speak much Put either but I want my son to learn more Put and Eng.  Secondly, you must ride school bus to Ningnan.  I think my son is too young to travel alone.

4#
發表於 05-2-18 14:07 |顯示全部帖子

No problem, YauHoMa.  
What is your email address ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題