教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下 - 續集
樓主: TSLiu
go

ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下 - 續集 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-11-21 21:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下 - 續集

HeiHeiMa,
My daughter also said not to bring any photos to school tomorrow.

HeiHeiMa 寫道:
報料:
1) 教"貓"字   she can't remember..
2) 示範剪髮  yes
3) 故事 ~ 洋洋剪頭髮 yes
4) 參觀隔離班房 no
5) 教 table tennis    yes
6) 歌 ~ "Take a bus" yes

22#
發表於 05-11-21 22:05 |顯示全部帖子

my daughter didn't say so...
sumyinmama 寫道:
今天sarah 話走火警,唔知係唔係呢?     

sumyinmama

23#
發表於 05-11-22 11:46 |顯示全部帖子

onon1111,

Which class is your kid studying now?  Maybe yours is the same as Danielboy.  You may consult Dr.DanDan for details.

My daughter and HeiHei are the same class but diff group.  ChingChing is so lucky to be the same class w/ HeiHei.  Hence, I can have more hints to chat w/ my daughter.     (HeiHeiMa, you know HeiHei is so famous in BK. Everybody asks who is HeiHei.  From now on, I won't type my daughter's name here.  Otherwise, I need to see the principal Mrs Chan soon.)

TSLiu,
My hubby was shooting in the classroom on the day of field trip.  I can see Thomas'photo on the wall.  Was he born in May?  It was so blur.  Most of their classmates were born in May/June.  Only one student was born in Dec.

24#
發表於 05-11-24 14:22 |顯示全部帖子

tatacat,
Yes...this week my daughter also said she should bring the picture of a cook.  Moreover, she insisted to write her name and class on the picture by herself.

sumyinmama,
Welcome back...actually I seldom login too... tons of  works everyday indeed.  How's sumyin?  Like to dance ballet?  chingching switched to learn Chinese dance now, teacher ratio 1:4.     (the same organisation I told u before.)

TSLiu,
Even though we are the same classroom but different English teacher, I can't help you in this issue. sorry  :cry:    why can't we meet u in club-house or playground?  Thomas seldom plays downstair?

HeiHeiMa,
You can't be "low profile". Everyone here needs your information.     

25#
發表於 05-11-24 15:47 |顯示全部帖子

heiheima,

But still I am not sure whether chingching is correct or not.  When I asked her, she said "the cook".

chingching taught this song to me last week.

However, she can't sing the whole song completely. Very funny.  Moreover, she learnt about walkie-talkie.

Yesterday she told me something about good teeth and bad teeth.  All in English. What kind of food we should eat for good teeth and what kind of food is forbidden or lest we will get bad teeth.

26#
發表於 05-11-24 21:03 |顯示全部帖子

heiheima,
Yes...chingching also mentioned McDonald today..but didn't sing the song..

27#
發表於 05-11-25 13:11 |顯示全部帖子

Danielboy,
DanDan is the type "work hard, play hard".
當然做亞媽會辛苦d, 唯有講多d,提多d佢啦!但佢會好smart.
上星期我都好down,於是自己勤力多d 陪囡囡,佢即時進步許多. 真係要多d心機時間至得.  (但亞媽都好想去玩玩. )
hey...in your opinion, science workshop and graceful hands, which one is better?

心心,
老師無講評估報告...關於什麼呢?  

heiheima,
今天是否要帶brushing teeth report? my maid suddenly called me this morning and said that chingching insisted to bring this to school. 又說什麼teeth brush and teeth paste   

28#
發表於 05-11-25 15:27 |顯示全部帖子

TSLiu,
the school bus will arrive at Tsing Yi Station at around 5:20pm!!

29#
發表於 05-11-25 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

心心.
未返屋企,未看評估,唔方好啦…
嘩…你們曳 曳…. 心心, 小心開心得滯,你又用錯名呀…although I am your fans.      

30#
發表於 05-11-25 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

TSLiu,
now they changed the slide 運動量大d but I think it is too dangerous.  I need to be the watch-dog for her when she goes to play there.

[quote]
chingyu,
Grandfa差唔多每日既4:00pm-6:00pm呢段時間都帶佢去大d嗰個公園踏單車, 如果多人先去細d嗰個公園玩, 我都一樣weekend都帶佢去大d嗰個公園踏單車, 我地好少去clubhouse, 因為多人同細d.

31#
發表於 05-12-11 00:38 |顯示全部帖子

HeiHeiMa,
Why don't you sleep so late?
As Alicia and Anson are the same class, don't charge me double.  I always read but  couldn't type anything because I am really tooooooooooooo busy la...  I am 10 years older now within these two weeks. I need to put different masks on my face everyday.  Otherwise, I am afraid you can't recongise me in TY.
Any activities for Anson during christmas?

TSLiu and Sumyinmama,
How are you both lately?
Is Thomas better now?  I always think he is very polite comparing to my daughter.   

sumyinma, I remember I still owe you an answer about your question.  The reason why Alicia switched to Chinese dance because her mummy is too lazy and naughty.  I want to have Sunday free so that I can date the others.  On Saturday, there is merely Chinese dance and singing class.  Therefore, we have no choice but to accept it.

32#
發表於 05-12-11 00:43 |顯示全部帖子

cherriemama 寫道:
Hi TSLiu, alanchoi, sumyinmama,傑傑mummy,
好多謝你o地!Cherrie已經消晒腫,好似咩事都冇發生過咁!我諗我都係太過緊張吧!

我做o左個雪人,用d廁紙筒,舊衫,舊被入面d棉花,白色絲襪,膠袋,即棄百福芝麻糊膠碗,紅色膠袋,紙盒...Cherrie有幫手俾d idea我(但多數係9唔搭8), 又幫手搜集環保材料,塞棉花,痴漿糊,攪攪震...雖然越幫越忙,但都好享受今次親子活動!

Oh..you are so creative.... We made a large christmas sock...Alicia didn't help me and make all the accessories in a mess      

When I glued some swatches onto it, she stepped on my masterpiece!!!!!!   

danielboy,
what did you do eventually?  Even though you said this is not your strength, I believe you can make very well and innovative.

33#
發表於 05-12-11 18:50 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,
oh...sorry..I missed your previous message...
did dandan help you or destroy the angel's wings before going to the school?   

sumyinmama,
Alicia tells me much more about the school now.  She seldom gossips.  Usually she plays with the boys because she is very active and the girls are too quiet in her class.  She loves to sing very much.  However, she doesn't like to dance.  She always complains why she has to dance for such a long time.  You know...there were 5 students but 2 class teachers yesterday in the dancing class.  It's so great...

HeiHeiMa,
Today I can't wake up to check the gym class in our clubhouse again.  It is really too early.
Alicia tells me about Mr. Aaron.  She said she liked Mr. Aaron intead of Mr. Kxxx.  Is he very handsome?

34#
發表於 05-12-12 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,
      dandan has guts indeed..

ALL,
Tomorrow need to bring jungle bell...right?

TSLiu,
Yes..I think it  had better provide more courses within christmas and chinese new year holidays. Last summer vacation I didn't join any course.  As a result, Alicia lost the mood to go back school at the beginning.

35#
發表於 05-12-13 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

如果你們說不用帶bell,我估囡囡搞錯了..但I asked her several times.  She insisted.  Then I said “So strange? How can we find the picture with bells?”  She answered “magazine lor..”  Suddenly she found a bell from our Christmas tree and said
”拎這個bell咪得 lor”… Anyway, I put it in her school bag.  

HelenPoPo
NetNet 是Ms Cheung教嗎?

Danielboy
哈…Alicia勁唱小司機,綠郵筒,jingle bell, silent night沒有I am little snowman,唔通未教?  Yesterday night 溫認字咭,點知我好眼fun ,看兩看便說睡覺,結局比alicia話我唔乖.

Sumyinma,
可能本身alicia已不太優雅,gym可能arm佢d

TSLiu,
very good info!!!  Let me think think and reply you very soon.  

報舊料:
校褸: TST hippo是新貨. Shatin hippo 是舊的. 新的button是滑面, 顏色紅d靚d    

36#
發表於 05-12-13 14:30 |顯示全部帖子

Danielboy,
比你笑死,話dandan係typical男人,好正.你都是typical 香港女人.對嗎?
Christmas 記得看 chicken little.

心心,
有discount.女校褸 $16? (男平d)
Shatin hippo 的舊款,很ugly很殘
你最近很busy嗎,很少出現?

TSLiu
好似我咁,做多d Mask.   
Kose雪肌精 真的很好.  
小朋友好得意, 一時一樣, 工人前陣子不在, Thomas想draw your attention.
但你咁努力, 好快會乖番的.

Sumyinma,
最後我同我老公你推我讓,真懶!
不過 我發現學了許多vocabulary.老師同佢溫得幾好.

37#
發表於 05-12-14 10:10 |顯示全部帖子

Danielboy,
你不是typical香港女人嗎? 又叻又玩得.
現在做full-time mom, 又一d都唔out. 我覺得你同HeiHeiMa 都好叻.
Chicken little 好唔好睇? 上次在戲院睇 Madagascar, 一家3口都想訓, 尾段跳舞才好少少. 家有dvd就當然唔再去戲院. 但你boss咁想,怕唔怕?  

TSLiu,
HeiHeiMa提及的是 $590  from 28/12 to 30/12  9:30-12:30 am 一齊玩啦.    

0203Ma,
No need to wear uniform.  We have to pick up one hour earlier.     

38#
發表於 05-12-14 15:26 |顯示全部帖子

Danielboy
我差你咁多,你都唔叻, 我點算?
你睇DanDan咁可愛醒目,你功不可沒

Sumyinma
DanDan daddy 梗係好浪漫先奪得 DanDan媽芳心

ALL
昨天真的收了alicia的jingle bell啊.
另外,如果你們囝囡太扭計,會怎罰? 會唔會打pat pat?
有時覺得自已對囡囡好惡.
太溫柔好似一d都唔驚

39#
發表於 05-12-15 13:51 |顯示全部帖子

0203Ma,
you may try www.hkat.com.hk
Some promotional courses are very cheap because they were sponsored by government.  They provide many courses in 沙田大會堂.  You may join the ballet course first (the best thing is you don't need to buy ballet dress)  Then, you will know whether your girl is really interested in the course.  Quite good indeed.

Noaki,
My daughter also said she doesn't want to go to Japan.  Last time we went to Beijing, she told me "Hotel is not good.  I want to go back my home.
   "

cherriema,
Any price difference for Gold Coast buffet on Dec 24th?  Is it much more expensive? It seems very interesting for kids.  Can adult play? I want to play too..      However, we just had a buffet there on Nov 18th.  It seems quite boring if we go there again.

40#
發表於 05-12-16 17:56 |顯示全部帖子

Daneilboy,
你有無做SC編輯義工呀?
幫下手啦, 佢地好悶又沒新意,
靠你了!!

心心and tungtungma
雖然升了少少,現在YEN算低, 買多d野,玩開心d啦.

心心
OSAKA - Universal Studio不要去(如去了USA)
神戶牛好正, 神戶Outlet買golf東西平(否則唔好去)
(跟據我和friend的經驗)

TSLiu,
CU later... I will also pay it in advance personally if I have time.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題