用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Is international shool suitable to shy & quiet child ...
發新帖
查看: 3269|回覆: 1
go

Is international shool suitable to shy & quiet children? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-30 11:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Is international shool suitable to shy & quiet children?

kingston 給我的印象一向不錯, 想不到會發生這種事.
不如你約個 class teacher 認真傾一次,
問清楚他們對於你小朋友有什麼對策.

My son is now a talkative and self-motived 5-yr-old. But he was a shy kid when he's in K1. He enjoyed reading and playing alone.
Luckily, he met good teacher.  
She said" it happens to only child because they can't find a proper way to express themselves. Most kids at this age don't know how to share, and it's quite normal."

She assigned playmates for each kid in the class during free time. My son's playmate was a very talkative and caring girl.

She said kids grow at different speed and she also offered me many suggestions to help my son more open up himself. Like:
1) take him to various kinds of gathering with kids at his age, eg. parties, library/bookstore story time....
2) arrange regular after school playtime with 3 or 4 classmates, eg. once a months. Mommies would also have a chance to get to know each others.
3) practice "show and tell" at home with his favorite stuffs to build up his confidence before really doing it at school.
4) encourage him to order food in a restaurant.
5) mommy and daddy, as a model, make new friends in front of him. Say hi and bye to those whom you don't even know. (it's quite embarassing at the very first moment but you'll get used to it)   

I noticed his changes a few months later.

2#
發表於 04-12-1 12:33 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Is international shool suitable to shy & quiet children?

hangkeelong,

pls check pm.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題