教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 想放棄讀沙田培僑書院
發新帖
查看: 4930|回覆: 0
go

想放棄讀沙田培僑書院 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-12 11:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 想放棄讀沙田培僑書院

For me, it seems quite strange to read such a comment because the school has already mentioned about the swimming pool many times in their seminars and messages and there should be no more question on that. Also I think that governing body of Pui Kiu has long history in education in HK and I see their move this time is a very positive one. From my point of view, I chose this school is because it can realize some of my dreams and actually I think it's many other parents dreams. I think those environmental problems will be eventually solve after those construction work has been finished. For facilities, I think there is no other school in HK can provide such a huge library and the facilities are the newest and abundant bcoz it is a new school...it seems that there is no other school that is newer than this one, right?

I have been in HK for so many years, in fact what I doubt is NOT whether Pui Kiu College can make it or not, what I cocnern is whether OTHER schools can have such a stamina to make it or not. From their responses on their online campus and preparation of their seminars, I can see they really have the HEART to do it. No other school (I dare say that bcoz I've been to more than 30 target schools) can provide such a comprehensive preparation. I do remember at least 6 past DSS schools couldn't provide a clear curriculum for me even at mid-Aug. But Pui Kiu teachers have already presented it to us in May...I think it means something...All the people are so energetic, in compare with many other branded/whatever "good" schools that I've been to. As the other parent say, how can you make sure you can go to a "GOOD" school that your kid can receive "ERFECT" education? I do believe there are always some hiccups that we may all expect to happen, but I will give them time to fix it all over and see it become stronger in the foreseeable future.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題