發新帖
樓主: wwyee
go

小一考試想借個位呻下 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-15 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 小一考試想借個位呻下

Dear all parents,

My daughter just finish her exam and we received the result of Chinese paper yesterday.  I found that
the result of Chinese comprehesion is fail 19/40, the
passing mark is 24.  So I ask why is it very difficult to do the paper becasue the school will not give you back the exam paper just only let you know the marks.  In my estimation, the total marks of Chinese
in this final term will be only have 70 marks.

In the first term , she got 78 marks in Chinese , the teacher already said it is not good and should be work hard and her ranking of Chinese in the whole P1
was already in 110/131 something like this.

Sometimes, being a mother you will think that the result is quite OK even is not too high because when you see their test paper you can't imagine a 7 years old can finish 6 -7 pages of paper with 45 minutes without any explaination.  But the problem the standard of the school will not accept this marks and it seem too low.  

I have employed an private tutor for my daughter and try many other marginal methods ( give her some little gifts....etc)  but she seems not willing to
work hard and cannot control her timing becasue she always play with her brother after school.

My new maid is working for me for half year already but she can't manage the time and finish the basic
household work every day.  Yesterday, she played with my children in the whole afternoon and forgot to catch the time to cooking. Finally,  we have our dinner at 8:00 therefore all the sleeping time was delayed.  At the same time, she won't help my daughter to check the homework or even help her to read the book.

In this circumstance,  I found that everything are seems lost of control, you have pay a lot of expense but you can't get any good result.

What to do ?  Do I need to fail the maid and the tutor ?  

Thanks again.

2#
發表於 04-6-15 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 小一考試想借個位呻下

Dear Rabbit^pink & ling Ma,

Thanks for your asking.  I am really getting mad !Because my husband can't contribute anytime to help my children and my son is going to join the
lucky Draw of P1 in the coming Sept.  So I have to
decide which school is best for him and my son can't get into my daughter's school because it is a girl's school.  

Anyway, there are so many things that I have to consider or may be this is the point that make me
feel very up-sad at the moment.

Thanks again
‹ 上一主題|下一主題