教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好
發新帖
查看: 1842|回覆: 4
go

請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-13 09:58 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問駿景園的HKPreschool好唔好

I heard 2 cases whereby the kids who studied in HK Preschool for playgroup class (2 years), have changed to other kinders for K1.   One of them shifted to a very popular kinder in Kowloon Tong, while the other  one, to an international kinder.  In both cases, the parents have determined to enrol their child to HKPS again for K2.  

2#
發表於 05-6-14 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

Cherriemama

Please share with us the experience of Cherrie at St Catherine after she settles in there.  I am sure many parents would like to know the position of HKPS compared with other well established kinders in Kowloon Tong.   

3#
發表於 05-6-14 11:58 |顯示全部帖子

I am quite happy with this school, particularly their ciriculum and reading scheme.  My son in K1 can now read readers (both Chinese and English) of Level 2 - Level 3 with little assistance.   

The comment from one of the ex HKPS parents, whose son has shifted to St. Cxxx was that in terms of vocabularies & knowledge, both kinders seemed to be comparable.  In terms of passion to learn, it was more obvious from the kids in HKPS.   In terms of care from teachers, HKPS also had an edge.   What is lacking in HKPS is perhaps the "fame" which takes time to build.   We will be very interested to hear the experience of other partents in order to further verify these favourable comments.   

4#
發表於 05-6-15 13:08 |顯示全部帖子

Mrs Ho

As far as I know, there is a different principal in the Kowloon Tong campus.  You may like to go to other discussion topics for that campus and ask around.  

5#
發表於 05-6-16 12:33 |顯示全部帖子

Hi All

There are at least 2 class mistresses in each class.  My son studies in the international class, and he has 2 Chinese (Mandarin) and 1 foreign lady teachers.  Last year, his English teacher was a Chinese BBC.   Based on what I observe, their English teachers are all native speakers.  Same for Mandarin teachers.  For mainstream class, the Chinese class mistress is Cantonese speaking, it seems like.

Royal Ascot 駿景園 is within 10 minutes walk from Fotan KCR station.  There are clear signage in the KCR station.  

Mrs Ho, concerning your question of which one of their campus is better, honestly I think they are comparable.  For those parents who shifted from Royal Ascot to Kowloon Tong campus, my understand from the previous BK discussion was that they liked the principal of that campus, who was also the principal of the Royal Ascot last year.   It doesn't mean that the current principal in Royal Ascot is not good.  It's a matter of personal preference.  

For me, less travelling for the kid is of primary concern.  Since I live in Shatin district, I chose the Fotan campus.   Some friends of my friends are also sending their kids from Ma On Shan to the Fotan campus come this Sep because of what they heard about this school from magazines.   It seems like HKPrescholl is building up their reputation gradually.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題