搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖若望英文書院 08 K1 聖若望的同學仔
樓主: lo_bobo
go

08 K1 聖若望的同學仔 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-2-11 08:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Dear all Mickey Mouse class mammy,  have you talked to any teachers recently? I haven't receive any phone calls from school for over two months. I've tried to contact them before, but no one call back. I wonder what is happenning to MM class after Mr. Martin's resignation. Can any mammy tell me who are their teachers now? Thanks a lot.

22#
發表於 09-2-11 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hugo Mama,

I found that Natalie wasn't very happy these days. I asked her was she happy in school, she said happy but didn't tell me anything else. Would Hugo tell you anything happen in school everyday? Natalie has told me very little things about her in school since last parents day...

原帖由 hugobibi 於 09-2-11 17:10 發表

Natalie mama,

Hugo said MM class teacher is Ms. Katie and Ms. Hansa (India?)

23#
發表於 09-2-13 09:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

After two days waiting for the call back from school, I still haven't received any responds till yesterday. Therefore I call them again yesterday, but still no one call me back. The Miss on the phone said all teachers are having meeting this week. It maybe too late to call me back after their meetings. Very disappointed...

24#
發表於 09-2-13 18:05 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Finally I received a phone call from the Chinese Teacher, she told me that natalie looks happy all time in school. There wasn't any unhappy thing happen. She said she will try talk to her on Monday to find out more for me. Thanks god she's happy at school...

Nash Mama, Natalie has joinned both English Story Telling and Jazz class. She has taken two classes in the afternoon before in school. She had lunch and nap at school on every Friday during that time. I found that she can handle this very well. Kids are normally very flexible.

25#
發表於 09-2-18 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Daniel Ma,

Natalie will attend all sports on that day. See you there.

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-2-18 14:36 發表

Hi Moses Mama,

Daniel joined the drawing class because I found him like drawing and so try try lor.  But cannot play with Moses tim...

Hi all mama,

This Friday is the Sports Day, will all of you  ...

26#
發表於 09-2-21 00:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

We have a great day today. Unfortunately Natalie was too tire to stay on the ground till the end of event. Sorry all mama, I took natalie home after the last game without say good bye... I hope I didn't miss out anything. Natalie just had enough and refused to walk after the final run,

27#
發表於 09-2-26 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hugo Mama,

Congratulations!

We've missed a very important moment to congratulate Hugo in the event day. He must be very happy too.

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-2-26 13:56 發表
Dear all mama,

Yes, it's a good experience for the children to join this event.  It is really fun!!! Though all of them feel tired at the end of event, Moses and Daniel can still eat many BBQ Pork Bu ...

28#
發表於 09-2-28 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hugo mama,

How was Hugo yesterday? Natalie told me that he was vomited in school and left early. Has he feeling better now?

原帖由 hugobibi 於 09-2-26 17:58 發表
Dear all mamas thanks  

Hugo近日放學都係school bus瞓着覺,每次放學都好似好攰咁。What happen at school?
今日菲姐姐接Hugo放學返到屋企,Hugo大發脾氣要立刻瞓覺唔食飯,菲姐最後頂唔順大聲喝咗Hugo一句'An ...

29#
發表於 09-2-28 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
Natalie was also feeling tire every day after school. Sometime she was very mad when she gets home and screams to everyone. I think she just too tired and hungry at that time, but doesn’t know how to express her. I agree with Daniel Mama, if our kids are happy to go to school every morning, they should be fine.

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-2-27 13:10 發表
Hi Hugo Mama,

Understand your worriness.  It is really not easy to understand what the child thinks.  I also don't know why they already know how to keep their feelings even they are so small.  Yeste ...

30#
發表於 09-3-11 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Rosanna Ma, good to see you here.

I had some photos token on the sports day to share with all mickey mouse classmates, please send me your email address so that I can send you the link to view the pictures.

31#
發表於 09-3-17 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
Daniel Ma,

Can you please send me the link as well Thanks.

I cannot attend the outdoor activity as well. But I will definately join your Easter gathering. Please count us in.

Natalie gets many blues on her hands and legs last week. When I ask her, she said she doesn't remember lah. Not sure what has happenned in school.

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-3-16 16:48 發表
Dear all mamas,

I've just sent the link to Nathan, Rosanna and Moses' mamas.  Pls check la

Daniel said his foot is very painful this morning after getting dressed and I'm afraid he's twisted ...

32#
發表於 09-3-17 16:49 |顯示全部帖子
Opps forgot to give you my email [email protected]

Thanks

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-3-16 16:48 發表
Dear all mamas,

I've just sent the link to Nathan, Rosanna and Moses' mamas.  Pls check la

Daniel said his foot is very painful this morning after getting dressed and I'm afraid he's twisted ...

33#
發表於 09-3-17 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
Rosanna Ma, I can't view you link. Can you post it again please?

原帖由 fannietsoi 於 09-3-17 02:10 發表
各位媽咪歡迎去到http://hk.myblog.com/fanniehui2002/

34#
發表於 09-3-26 11:10 |顯示全部帖子
We are in too.

Moses + Moses Pa + Moses Ma
Hugo + Hugo Ma
Daniel + Daniel Pa + Daniel Ma
Natalie + Natalie Pa + Natalie Ma

原帖由 Motherbear 於 09-3-25 16:43 發表
Please count us too!

Moses + Moses Pa + Moses Ma
Hugo + Hugo Ma
Daniel + Daniel Pa + Daniel Ma

35#
發表於 09-3-27 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hugo Ma, our time is 9:30. Always 15 minutes after yours. I'll see you tomorrow for sure.

Since the weather is changing everyday. We've only wore summer uniform twice this month. I think it's safe to stick to winter uniform till end of this month. It's only spring now not summer.

36#
發表於 09-4-1 11:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

We are ok with 冒險樂園 and Buffet.

Nash Ma, natalie and nash are good friends, natalie talks about playing with nash at school sometime. I wonder how they know each other at the beginning. :loveliness:

37#
發表於 09-4-2 11:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hi All mama,

I left a message in Jack's yellow pocket and also ask Lai Yeeyee to remind Jack's maid to pass my message to Jack's Mum. I am expecting her call tonight. I am sure natalie will mention this with Jack on the school bus with her friends today. But sorry I forgot Hubert
Maybe we can call Lai yeeyee to pass the message to Hubert's mum for us.

38#
發表於 09-4-3 11:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hi All Mammy,

I finally get in touch with Jack's mum. Jack and Jack's mammy will in, Jack's Dad hasn't been confirmed yet.

39#
發表於 09-4-3 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

I am thinking to make some homemade Spring Rolls or Gyuza. What do you prefer? But hot food is hard to keep warm. So not sure will you be interested. If not, I will think about something else.

40#
發表於 09-4-3 16:25 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Don't worry about the "homemade" work, my maid does it all...  I am just there to pick up the final food. hehe

However, if you don't like oilly food, I can make some salad instead.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題