搜索
教育王國 討論區 崇真小學暨幼稚園(幼稚園部) 教署對祟真收後備生的答覆
發新帖
樓主: JaneJune
go

教署對祟真收後備生的答覆 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-26 20:28 |顯示全部帖子
May be the teacher thought that you and your child are out of wht they expected or higher than they expected.  That is why your son got rejected.

But i really wondered how they could ask you for 10 mins, the total group interview was around 10 mins.  So the teacher asked you from the beginning of the interview to the end of it?  IF so, how could the teacher manage to ask another parent? In my case, there were 3 teachers handling 6 parents questions.

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-26 18:16 發表

"offer比d有誠意的家長"?  我個仔INTERVIEW 時表現很好,答問題最多,我仲比個miss 足住成10分鐘,要求我話佢知我點樣培養我個仔.我答足10 分鐘,走時有比成3-4個miss圍住,要同我個仔玩, gum 我都 mo誠意? ...

2#
發表於 09-11-29 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-27 09:32 發表

U remember the interveiw started with songs, musical instrustment and then story telling?  I was caught by the miss from the moment they started the musical instrustment!  Of course I didn't mark th ...

No, bella, i think i had a different interview from u, at the beginning they had a NET stelling a story without any songs nor musical instruments.  During the story, aPTH teacher came and asked me questions in PTH.  She did the same to the parent sitting next to me.  Yes, my son got the offer.

3#
發表於 09-11-29 15:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LittleKiwi 於 09-11-27 10:42 發表
我有朋友是06年11月大仔今年都收reject letter....

其實這個就是遊戲規則, 學校用什麼去收生有他們的準則, 現在是你去求位, 咁有質素的學校自然會挑剔一點....

就等如靚女特別多人追, 唔係話你學歷好、人工高就一 ...
Ur personification is Excellent.  and i agree the points too
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖