1#
發表於 07-8-22 13:22 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 榛子 於 07-8-21 13:24 發表
大家入嚟 chat 一chat !

報到!我個女都係讀K1C, 你地好!日後多多交流!

2#
發表於 07-8-25 23:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hello everyone

My daughter is also in K1C. Her name is Charmaine. Let's keep it touch.

3#
發表於 07-9-3 00:10 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fonnie226 於 07-8-29 20:56 硐表
nicholas is watermelon group, but he can't tell me his new classmates' name, he only told me pnb classmates' name

My daughter Charmaine (Poon Yuk Hei) is also in Watermelon group. Once she mentioned your son's English name.
My daughter is very interested in Mandarin and her improvement is significant.

4#
發表於 07-9-3 00:12 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 kp061078 於 07-8-31 23:56 硐表
各位,
有奥福音樂啟蒙班,係灝景灣上,平日上午,4-6人一班,$80一堂,你地有無興趣?

My daughter is attending Yip's 音樂啟蒙班. However I'm also interested in this class since it is close and cheap. Do you know if the teacher is good?

5#
發表於 07-9-5 22:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-5 13:33 硐表
Hi K1C ma,

Did your kids bring anything to school for today 's ( every Wed  ) Show & Tell activity ?

My Twins - Tung Tung brought a pair of Sunglasses and Chai Chai brought a Mickey mouse toy. Wond ...

My daughter, Charmaine in Watermelon group has brought Monchichi toy today. When I asked her how she introduced this afternoon, she didn't tell me so much. Really wanted to know how they went thru that. Suzanne W, are your twins boys or girls? Charmaine always mentioned someone's name in Mandarin "Chi Chi". She said "Chi Chi" is her good friend. I wonder "Chi Chi" is your kid "Chai Chai". Do your twins enjoy the class?

[ 本文章最後由 PVC 於 07-9-5 22:37 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 07-9-8 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 07-9-5 22:48 硐表
hi, my son brought a book today but he didn't tell anything to me, and he said his classmates didn't bring anything back to school. I was quite disapointed:cry:.
And everytime when i asked him what di ...

Same as my daughter Charmaine. Every time I ask her what Ms Kerry has taught, she doesn't tell me anything. However, she learns so much from Ms. Law and her improvement in Mandarin is very significant. Any one knows the teaching style of Ms. Kerry? I really want to know.

7#
發表於 07-9-8 22:20 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-7 11:46 硐表

Hi PVC,
Yes, I think what Charmine mentioned .. that's my son Chai Chai ( Qi Qi is Putonghua ). Charmine is so smart to call my son's name in Putonghua that means

Cheers!
Twins Ma ( Suzanne  ...

My daughter can tell me some of the classmates' name in Mandarin and some in English. However, she is very interested in Mandarin. She told me that "Qi Qi" is her good friend wow. Where do you live, Suzanne? Tsing Yi?

8#
發表於 07-9-8 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 rclamlam 於 07-9-7 09:25 硐表
由13/8開學到宜家, 我覺得k1c班主任羅老師真係好好, 她已經打左3次電話比我, 當中一次係因為囡囡病左, 打來了解下, 另下兩次就係詢問囡囡係屋企情況, 又告訴我小朋友係學校情況, 好等家長多o的知道, 真係覺得呢位老 ...

Yes, Ms. Law is so good. But both Ms. Law & Ms. Kerry are class teachers, right? Why only Ms. Law called? I also want to hear from Ms. Kerry. Indeed is Ms. Law their main class teacher?

9#
發表於 07-9-11 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-10 10:55 硐表

Hi PVC,

Yes , we live in Tsing Yi , Tierra Verde.. let's hv some gathering sometime later.   Where do u live ? Do u take school bus to LH ?

Qi Qi ( chai chai ) also mentioned Charmine @ home  ...

Hi Suzanne

We live in Villa Esplanada. Yes, Megan is in also in Watermelon group whom I met on the first day to school. It's a very good idea that we can gather some time. I picked up Charmaine today but didn't see your twins. Anyway, wish to see you later. Charmaine used to be picked up by her grandparents. Take care.

10#
發表於 07-9-11 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-11 17:28 硐表

Yes ! Samuel got it right

The lantern deadline is this Friday.. but i did not kick off any ..  What about other mums ??

Twins Ma Suzanne..9/11

Charmaine submitted the lantern on this Monday. Her dad helped to make it during the last weekend. A tough task!

11#
發表於 07-9-12 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fonnie226 於 07-9-11 17:59 硐表
羅老師在這兩個星期都揾過我3次la, 因為佢响學校分別發生咗3次小小的意外 :-

第1次:
在圖書角被同學仔用書刮花了臉, 但沒有什麼大礙, 只是臉上紅咗少少

第2次:
在playground 玩耍時被同學仔的車撞倒了, 亦只是臉 ...

Charmaine always tells me that Nicolas is a very good boy. I talked to Nicolas today why his lip is a bit swollen. He said he was hurt by classmate in queue. He behaves so well.

[ 本文章最後由 PVC 於 07-9-12 19:39 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 07-9-12 19:37 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-10 10:55 硐表

Hi PVC,

Yes , we live in Tsing Yi , Tierra Verde.. let's hv some gathering sometime later.   Where do u live ? Do u take school bus to LH ?

Qi Qi ( chai chai ) also mentioned Charmine @ home  ...

Today I am sick and couldn't go to work. I sent Charmaine to school and finally she pointed Chai Chai & Tung Tung to me. They are so cute.

13#
發表於 07-9-14 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-14 12:55 硐表

Hi Fonnie,
Chk with LH if she can sell seperate. Else chk the supplier and u can buy direct from there in Prince Edward I think.

Hi PVC,
Hope I can identify Charmine soon in K1C. Twins always ...

Yes, "an Yu Xi" is my daughter's name in Putunghua. Yes, they are really good friends. Charmaine always says "Qi Qi" & "Tung Tung" are her good playmates. Wish you a nice trip to PRC!

14#
發表於 07-9-16 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fonnie226 於 07-9-13 23:36 硐表
各位媽咪, 你地有無同小朋友訂冬季校服 ?

我個仔條運動褲好短, 但件衫就啱, 如果訂就要訂一套    都唔知點算好.......

立昀媽 (Nicholas)

What size do you order for Nicolas?

15#
發表於 07-9-19 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 kcPooh 於 07-9-18 11:16 硐表
Dear all moms,

It seems that Hazel is not very happy in school now.

There has been a case the she was pushed by the classmate because she has sit down at his seat when her seat was occupied by the ...

Hi kcPooh

You should talk to the teachers. I think the problem can be resolved.

16#
發表於 07-9-19 15:11 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 07-9-18 00:40 硐表
hi, my son always say these name of his classmates:
tung tung & chai chai, nicolas, chelsea,gordon, megan, hazel, charmaine....

and he said tung & chai are very good girl & boy

Samuel mama

Charmaine also always says that Chai Chai and Tung Tung are very good kids. She also mentioned Samuel is a good boy and so as Nicolas.

Has any mom talked to Ms. Kerry on phone? Ms. Law called me last week. I feedback that it would be better if we can also have regular communication with Ms. Kerry so that we know how the kids learn in English. Ms. Law said that she will ask Ms. Kerry to call me the next day. But now, one week is over .... still receive no call from Ms. Kerry.

17#
發表於 07-9-23 23:17 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 07-9-22 21:24 硐表
Hi Twins Ma,
Yes, Samuel got a stomach-ache that day, but now he is fine.   And he didn't tell me about arrow, i think he cannot catch up very much with Ms Kerry
anyway, his pu tong hua is  ...

Charmaine also didn't tell me anything about the arrow. Twins Ma, could you please let us know how it is like? It seems every kids in K1C can learn Mandarin very well. Ms. Law is a teacher. Has L.H. given any mom the login account & password for the website so that we can see their school life? I'm longing for it.

Twins Ma, wish you a nice trip during the next few days. Charmaine keeps saying these two days that she always misses Tung Tung & Chai Chai.

18#
發表於 07-9-25 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 07-9-24 23:32 硐表
hi PVC,
we have been informed the login name and password at the beginning by the notice, you could check it again

Hi Christy

I have never received any notice. However, Ms. Chan called me yesterday and I have the login info finally. I & Charmaine looked at the photo gallery together last night. She told me many classmates' names. She laughed when seeing the funny photos.

19#
發表於 07-9-25 14:20 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 SuzanneW 於 07-9-25 12:24 硐表

Hi Charmaine Ma,

Ms. Law told me Twins always hold hand with Charmaine esp playing the slide.  I am so glad to know Twins can start developing friendship with others by their own effort. :

S ...

Hi Twins Ma

To my feelings, Charmaine treats Tung Tung & Chai Chai like her brothers & sister. She also tells me that she always hold hands with them. Last night, we saw the photos at the photo gallery on LH web together. She laughed every time when seeing twins especially Chai Chai. There was a photo in which the twins dressed up like prince & princess. Charmaine said they are so pretty. Charmaine also tells me that Chai Chai sometimes pretends Monster which is funny. When you have time, we can let them play together at the club house.

20#
發表於 07-9-29 15:33 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 榛子 於 07-9-26 21:13 硐表
剛剛看了他們在學校的活動照片,發現他們已經長大了不少, 十分可愛!!!:

今天我們帶竣仔去玩具倉, 一心想買點新玩具給他,但看見那條人龍,最後折返了。:cry: ...

Hi everyone

Will you go to the parent/teacher meeting on Oct 8? I think I will arrive at around 7pm. See you there?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題