用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul Boys vs 基灣小學(愛蝶灣)
發新帖
查看: 4494|回覆: 4
go

St. Paul Boys vs 基灣小學(愛蝶灣) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-20 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St. Paul Boys vs 基灣小學(愛蝶灣)

HI,

I am one of ccc Kwi Wan (Aldrich Bay) parent, my daughter is studing there in P.5 now. She is happy and love the school very much. I just want to share her school life with all of you who really want to get in this school.

1) Acadamic............ Yes, the school is really good at her acadamic and the results of entry band one secondary school is over 90%, the music acadamic
is extremely well, the school music band always got the best results at the Hong Kong music festival, everytime in the competition, if the school got the third place that means the school is a loser at that year.

2) most of the parents share that, the school has too much homeworks and push hard. Yes, I do agree that, but recently the school seems to change a lot, eg. Last year they have three tests (the marks will count into exam) and three exams, but this year alreay change to one test and three exams only and the homeworks are much less than before.

3) Beside the music, the school started to more diversify in extr-activite, such as, swimming team, football team, basket teams, speech, english club,
brownics and more ....and more. Although the results are not good at their music and acadamic, it already improve a lot.

4) Teacher.......
Already they are traditional teaching, they are not too bad to treat to the kids, and with this few years some new young teachers are join in, this may be let the school keep on changing to match the market.

For the choose of ccc Kei Wan and Spcc, I do think if your kids is good at self-control, the Spcc is better, if your kids is less of self-control, ccc Kei wan is better. At the meantime, you must consider that, one is dss need pay, one is free.

It is welcome to mention out my mistake and someone like to know about ccc Kei Wan, I am no duobt to tell you what I know.

Cheers

2#
發表於 06-11-20 16:50 |顯示全部帖子

Pumbaa,

Yes, they have.....the situation is like that.

1) after P. 1......

The best results students will arrange to C and D class. At the time of my daughter, 1,3,5,7,9....79
will arrange at D class, 2,4,6,8,80 will arrange at
C class.

2) after P.2 ......

The best results students will arrange in running numbers. 1 to 40 arrange into D class... 41 to 80 arrange into C class.....so on..... so on

3) The elite class will has a little bit more at workloads, they may have extra exerice in both english, chinese and Maths too, more chance to join into school activite.

4) The normal class the school will give them some more tutors when after school.

No matter the elite class or normal class, accordingly the records of the entry banding of the school, let says the whole form have 140 students,
nearly 125 students able to take the seat at bank one secondary school, the remaining will at least at bank two, so don't worry too much of it, if your kid
is interesting in this school, only one thing I would like to metion that, don't 100% depends on the school, you must also need to pay some supporting,
effort to you kids, if not, your may be feel some pressure of it. On the other hand, I do think, under HK's syllabus, whether students or parents must be facing the pressure if we want our kids can be success in the future.

Hope above can help, you are welcome too.

Cheers

3#
發表於 06-11-20 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

you are welcome.
Good luck too.

Cheers up

4#
發表於 06-11-22 23:04 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Pumbaa,

Read your quoted, I am so disappointed that why don't you check out before post your message out, do you know it may be mis-leading bk parents. Refer the school web site that showed the school was established on 1970, it is already over 36 years history, how come you said it is a new school, no track record. Furthermore No matter which school we are prefer the best, when we give out our sharing or information, it is better in fact and in fair.

Cheers

5#
發表於 06-11-22 23:42 |顯示全部帖子

Hi CNlucky,

You are welcome, sorry to hear that your kid failed, but don't give up. Cheers up.

Yes, the school is really good at both in music and choir, you can easy check the records form school web. For my memories, at last ten years, the school band, choir always  stand at the top three of HK music and choir competition fesitival. Furhtermore,
at last few years, the school had sent the school band, choir to other countries, such as British, USA,
Korea, Germany, China and Macau in summer holidays for participate the competition over there, and the school always a winner. If you have time, it is worth to visit the school web. *http://www.ccckeiwan.edu.hk/* you can get more and know more what you want. Especially the school just post out  the picture of 升中家長會, there have six secondary school principals introudcing their school  one by one to P5,6 students and parents.

I really do not know whether the school will read all the application one by one or not, so you may try to send the letter for their reference.

If you still have any query, don't hesitate to let me know, I will do the best to tell you what I kown.

Good Lucky

‹ 上一主題|下一主題