天才多面睇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-25 21:43 |只看該作者

天才多面睇

轉載﹕香港文匯報
[2005-06-16] 天才多面睇

文:麥 琛

自殺新聞無日無之,以過去一個月香港各大媒體為例,出現「自殺」這個關鍵詞的報道超過1,000篇。

上月底一名由香港移民英國19歲青年自殺,他15歲時曾在高考(A-level)取得6A(一般學生19歲才參加高考),死前是倫敦大學帝國學院學生。據說尋死原因是情困。本月初,一名13歲自閉男童懷疑自殺。據說他有體育才能,曾經在特殊奧運會獲獎。

兩宗事件的共通之處,是事主一方面有特殊才能,卻因為不很明確的原因而自殺。天才在一方面突出,會否在其他方面有缺陷?從事資優教育工作多年的註冊教育心理學家余古少賢(同時為理工大學應用心理學系助理教授),講述了天才的一些特質。

其實所謂天才,並無一個放諸四海皆準的定義。余教授指,學術界對天才的定義大致可分為廣義和狹義兩種。

天才的廣義和狹義

廣義的天才(或資優),是泛指所有擁有特殊才華的人。「可以用『天生我才必有用』來形容。」。因此「天才」不一定是神童,也可以是中老年人,例如大器晚成的蘇洵(蘇軾之父,唐宋古文八大家之一)便是一例。其實不少著名文藝人的傳世鉅作也是晚年才完成,例如達芬奇的名畫蒙羅麗莎、海明威的諾貝爾文學獎得獎作品《老人與海》等。由於年齡關係,這些「天才」的後天努力、專注投入等因素對成功相當重要,並與潛在的能力才華互為補足。

至於狹義的天才,是經過心理測量(psychometric testing)方法量化計算來鑑定的,例如智商(IQ)達130以上的就屬此類天才。「這類天才其實只是『智優』而已,其他的多元才能不計算在內。很多香港人認知的『資優』只局限於此一類。」

更嚴格的規限是天才必須屬於「少年早慧型」。「中國心理學家認為在學齡前期(約5至6歲前)已表現出特殊才華,方能稱為資優。」因此,遺傳、優生學等的原因在這些名副其實的天才身上可能影響較重。

少年早慧的例子也能從歷史上找到,例如7歲已能作曲,12歲能寫成完整歌劇(實際年齡或有其他說法,總之都是兒時)的天才音樂家莫扎特,是個很貼切例子。在中國歷史上,漢末的孔融(建安七子之一)、曹沖(曹操的幼子)等可能都是天才。

五類天才的成長型格

學者對資優兒童成長過程也作出過研究,這些理論或可使人對上述自殺大學生的背景有進一步理解。

余教授說,中國科學院心理研究的查子秀教授,對國內近30年來的資優(內地稱「超常」,大概是「超越常態」的意思)兒童成長進行了觀察,把一些自幼已被評鑑為「超常生」的成長過程,歸納為五個種類,分別為躍進型、漸進型、後起型、波浪型和滑落型。單從名字已經說明了他們的特點,但其中波浪型和滑落型值得再詳細解釋一下。

波浪型

波浪型天才的才華有起有跌,甚至是起初隱沒於人群中,在適當時機(例如公開競賽)才被人發現。另外,他們的表現很受個人性格成長及情緒影響,起伏不定。

滑落型

顧名思義,這是相當悲哀的天才。他們少年早慧,但礙於多種因素,例如學校裡死記硬背的教學方式不能滿足富創造性的小天才,或家庭裡父母容不下一個天才,時常以晦氣說話去刺激他(「你這麼聰明,不用我教你啦!」之類)等。這使天才在成長過程中失去了對知識追求的興趣,人生成就不斷滑落,加上人格成長不穩定,結果一敗塗地。

余教授指,滑落型的天才如果在青少年反叛期間,得不到父母或朋輩的支持,性格可能因而變得異常,他們長大後有機會養成沉迷上網、打遊戲機等「毒癮」,在北京、上海、天津等大城市有不少例子。若果留意新聞,不時可看見有些出身不錯的名校畢業生自殺,不知他們與滑落型的成長經歷有否關係?

低能特才

至於上文提及的第二個自殺例子,是一個自閉症的男童。坊間對自閉症或有誤解,余教授特為此解說:「自閉症患者的智力不一定有缺陷。中外例證顯示,自閉人士也會展現特殊才能。」她表示,學術界對自閉症的成因還未有一個明確結論,但多傾向支持多元成因論。

「其中一個原因是腦異常,例如腦的語言中心出現障礙。語言中心大致分接收和表意兩區,自閉人士可能是後者有異常。」語言表意區主管把意念轉化成語言表達出來,由於自閉人士前者正常而後者異常,所以他們很可能可以接收並明白別人的訊息,卻不能把自己所想表達出來。「所以,有的自閉人士會以繪畫、音樂等方式表達自己,使他們在該等能力上有突出表現。」

余教授表示,曾經接觸過一個案例,是一對雙生兒,兩兄弟智商都達130以上,同時是自閉症患者。「他們在數學操作運算(即加減乘除等運算)的速度及準確度上特優,語言表達卻是自閉型。」她解釋,這是一個「低能特才」(idiot-savant)的例子,即某方面有缺陷,同時另一方面特別優勝。

也許,上天是公平的。拿走你一項,定會在另一處多多賜予。教育制度如果善於發掘學生專長,又何需執著學生是不是天才?

[url=http://slave.wwpnews.net/news.phtml?news_id=OT0506160012&cat=009OT&HPSESSID=92597634343ead5cf71d2235e3b233a8]http://slave.wwpnews.net/news.phtml?news_id=OT0506160012&cat=009OT&HPSESSID=92597634343ead5cf71d2235e3b233a8[/url]
誰會直率地說出所認識的真實?有所認識的少數人,愚蠢地不隱蔽自己充實的心,向愚民們說明他們的感情和見識,他們總是被人磔死或燒死。 歌德 <<浮士德>>入來做下test,不同的人對事情有不同的看法和感受﹗

2#
發表於 06-12-7 23:54 |只看該作者

Re: 天才多面睇

3#
發表於 06-12-12 13:15 |只看該作者

dear sandra_100

你所說的特質好像我兒子, 請問你是否資優?  我無正式幫兒子做iq test,  但我發現他都有些資優的特性,  他聰明但與人相處好有問題,  現在11 ages,  沒有好好好的朋友,  成日頂咀,  (無論是大人or 小朋友, 只要是他覺得不對的地方, 他就一定反爻) 因此我知道有很多人不喜歡他!   他的思想行得快過他講,  所以好多人聽唔明他的說話!

我是他的媽媽, 他的生性古怪又鍾意頂咀,  有時真是很激氣的,  我會對他發好大的脾氣,  因為我實在好生氣,  但生氣過後,  自己又會好心疼!  反而是我會叫自己唔好成日發脾氣,  唔好

4#
發表於 06-12-12 13:25 |只看該作者

好似有不少數學很好(即係非常突出的)的,在語言表達上都唔係十分好。唔知係咪個腦轉得快過頭,把口快極都跟唔到個腦。
誰會直率地說出所認識的真實?有所認識的少數人,愚蠢地不隱蔽自己充實的心,向愚民們說明他們的感情和見識,他們總是被人磔死或燒死。 歌德 <<浮士德>>入來做下test,不同的人對事情有不同的看法和感受﹗

5#
發表於 06-12-12 13:35 |只看該作者

如果一切都平均十分好的資優孩子可能無咁大問題。但如果是發展上不太平均的,如有某些才能非常之突出(即係某個範疇),或者是天才級,咁,li d人通常或多或少都有某程度的唔多妥....早前老公睇明珠重播有關天才的電視,話,通常天才都較容易有精神方面的問題。

Parenting Emotionally Intense Gifted Children

By Lesley Sword

What is Emotional Intensity?
Giftedness has an emotional as well as intellectual component. Intellectual complexity goes hand in hand with emotional depth. So gifted children not only think differently from other children they also feel differently.  

Emotional intensity in gifted people is not a matter of feeling more than other people, it is a different way of experiencing the world.

One of the basic characteristics of the gifted is their intensity. Intensity is not a matter of degree but of a different way of experiencing: vivid, absorbing, penetrating, encompassing, complex, commanding - a way of being quiveringly alive.   

How Is Emotional Intensity Expressed?

Emotional intensity is positively correlated with intelligence and so the higher the intellectual level, the more emotionally intense a gifted child will be. Emotional intensity is expressed by the gifted through a wide range of feelings, attachments. compassion, heightened sense of responsibility and scrupulous self-examination.

While these are normal for the gifted and appear very early in gifted children, they are often mistaken for  emotional immaturity rather than as evidence of a rich inner life.

Intensity of feeling: positive feelings, negative feelings, extremes of emotion, complex emotions, identification with others' feelings, laughing and crying together  

Somatic (bodily) expression: tense stomach, sinking heart, blushing, flushing

Inhibition: timidity, shyness

Strong affective memory

Fears and anxieties, feelings of guilt

Concerns with death, depressive and suicidal moods

Relationship feelings: emotional ties and attachments, concern for others (empathy), sensitivity in relationships, attachment to animals, difficulty in adjusting to new environments, loneliness, conflicts with others over depth of relationship

Feelings toward self: self-evaluation and self-judgment, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority.

What Does It Mean To Be An Emotionally Gifted Person In A Society That Doesn't Value Feelings?

Many people seem unaware that intense emotions are part of giftedness and little attention is paid to this component of giftedness. Historically the expression of intense feelings has been seen as a sign of emotional instability rather than as evidence of a rich inner life.  

The traditional Western view is of emotions and intellect as separate and contradictory phenomenon. Males stereotypically are brought up not to have emotions and females are often seen as the "keeper" of the emotions for the family.  

There is however, an inextricable link between emotions and intellect and, combined, they have a profound effect on gifted people.  

The emotional lives of the gifted are very intense. When society and other people emphasise only rationality, neglecting emotional experiences, gifted children can become anxious, depressed, alienated, socially inept or emotionally blocked.

Feeling everything more deeply than others do is both painful and frightening. Emotionally intense gifted people feel abnormal. "There must be something wrong with me..... maybe I'm crazy... nobody else seems to feel like this".

Emotionally intense gifted people often experience intense inner conflict, self-criticism, anxiety and feelings of inferiority. The medical community often sees these conflicts as symptoms and labels gifted people neurotic.  

Emotionally intense gifted children exhibit a super sensitivity of the nervous system that makes them acutely perceptive and sensitive, more discriminating of external stimuli and more analytical and critical of themselves and others.  

This accounts for the tendency for young emotionally intense gifted children to be described frequently as "hyperactive" and "distractable".

Heightened sensitivity to things that happen in the world may be a normal response for gifted children. However they may see their own intense inner experiences as evidence that something is wrong with them.  

Other children may ridicule a gifted child for reacting  strongly to an apparently trivial incident, thereby increasing the child's feeling of being odd.

Also, sensitivity to society's injustice and hypocrisy can lead many emotionally intense gifted children to feel despair and cynicism at very young ages.  

How Can We Support And Nurture Our Emotionally Intense Gifted Children?  

Accept childrens' emotions: they need to feel understood and supported. Explain that intense feelings are normal for gifted children. Help them to use their intellect to develop self-awareness and self-acceptance.
Take time to listen to childrens' ideas, opinions and feelings. Be non-judgemental: don't interrupt, moralise, distract or give advice.
Exercise appropriate discipline as this helps develop a sense of security that leads to the development of self-discipline and a feeling of emotional competency. Appropriate discipline is the consistent application of values, rules and behaviours that are held to be important in the family. Explain the benefit of rules to the child and enforce them through consequence of behaviour.
Discuss feelings openly; the negative as well as the positive. Use an "emotional thermometer" to initiate discussion eg "on a scale of 1-10, how are you feeling today?"
Appreciate their sensitivities, intensities and passions. Don't try to minimise their emotions because you feel uncomfortable with their pain. It doesn't help to say "you're too sensitive" or "snap out of it" or "it'll be OK".
Remember that they are children first and gifted second. Don't expect them to be little "adults". Play, fun and leisure activities are essential for strong emotional development.
Reassure them when they are afraid and help them to find ways of expressing their intense emotions though stories, poems, art work, music, journal entries or physical activities.
Realise that they become frustrated when their physical capabilities does not match their intellectual ability and help them to deal with this. Reward the process of effort and not only the outcome. Emphasise strengths and don't dwell on shortcomings.
Honour emotions in boys as well as girls. Listen to boys problems when they want to talk about them; avoid interference when they don't want to talk.
Realise that sensitivity does not mean weakness. Give them responsibility that is age appropriate and do not over protect them from the world and from the consequence of their actions.  
Find like minded peers for them to prevent social isolation. Help them to find role models.
Provide professional counselling where appropriate; it is important both to support healthy emotional development and to prevent social and emotional problems.
As parents we can help our emotionally intense gifted children to accept their rich inner world of experience and value it as a strength. This often means we have to accept and value our own emotional experience and feelings so that we can be a positive role model for our children.  

Speaking about and valuing our emotions can be very difficult to do in a society that values logical thinking and sees emotions as the opposite of rationality.

However, if emotional intensity is seen by parents and presented positively to children as a strength, children can be helped to understand and value this gift. In this way emotionally intense children will be empowered to express their unique selves in the world and use their gifts and talents with confidence and joy.

http://talentdevelop.com/ParentingEIGC.html

6#
發表於 06-12-12 13:45 |只看該作者

Emotional intensity is positively correlated with intelligence and so the higher the intellectual level, the more emotionally intense a gifted child will be. Emotional intensity is expressed by the gifted through a wide range of feelings, attachments. compassion, heightened sense of responsibility and scrupulous self-examination.

While these are normal for the gifted and appear very early in gifted children, they are often mistaken for emotional immaturity rather than as evidence of a rich inner life.

如上所述,或許,家長們可以以另一角度來看待他們認為有情緒問題或所謂eq差的資優孩子。如果li個世界普遍人都係天才,我們所看見的他們的"eq",一定唔會好低架喇﹗只是因為他們的人數少,所以這個世界才不太適合怹們而已。如果世界普遍的人都係天才,你唔係,那麼你就自動變成怪胎啦﹗

eq係乜黎?除了脾氣好,如果eq還包括埋同理心(唔係為討好人和想有美好形象而做的"虛有其表"同理心喎。)和真正理解自我的人,那麼,"eq"高的人其情緒一定唔會咁平伏架。

我想現今社會上所定義的eq只是表面情緒平和脾氣好的人而言。但真正所謂的eq其實係乜黎?

7#
發表於 06-12-13 12:23 |只看該作者

我覺得eq低係指容易發脾氣,  不能控制情緒!   但係eq 高就真係好難定義!  自己對住個仔就變成eq 低的人,  唉.....   

8#
發表於 07-3-19 13:43 |只看該作者

Dear xmanman,

Sorry for reply so late, I've not tested (of cause la, it was not comment at past ma).  So I do not know I'm 資優 or not and I'm 古怪又鍾意頂咀, not much friends (even now).  But I think 資優 or not is not the most important thing.

I think your son is the same type as me.  Remember "don't" 對他發好大的脾氣 too much.  My mom did that to me when I was young and it make our relationship very bad!

Have you heard 九型人格 before, it may help for you to know your son more!!

If you intrest, try this link
http://www.geocities.com/gadogry/e_test1.html

Hope this can help you!

[quote]
xmanman 寫道:
dear sandra_100

你所說的特質好像我兒子, 請問你是否資優?  我無正式幫兒子做iq test,  但我發現他都有些資優的特性,  他聰明但與人相處好有問題,  現在11 ages,  沒有好好好的朋友,  成日頂咀,  (無論是大人or 小朋友, 只要是他覺得不對的地方, 他就一定反爻) 因此我知道有很多人不喜歡他!   他的思想行得快過他講,  所以好多人聽唔明他的說話!

我是他的媽媽, 他的生性古怪又鍾意頂咀,  有時真是很激氣的,  我會對他發好大的脾氣,  因為我實在好生氣,  但生氣過後,  自己又會好心疼!  反而是我會叫自己唔好成日發脾氣,  唔好

9#
發表於 07-3-19 13:44 |只看該作者

Dear xmanman,

Sorry for reply so late, I've not tested (of cause la, it was not comment at past ma).  So I do not know I'm 資優 or not and I'm 古怪又鍾意頂咀, not much friends (even now).  But I think 資優 or not is not the most important thing.

I think your son is the same type as me.  Remember "don't" 對他發好大的脾氣 too much.  My mom did that to me when I was young and it make our relationship very bad!

Have you heard 九型人格 before, it may help for you to know your son more!!

If you intrest, try this link
http://www.geocities.com/gadogry/e_test1.html

Hope this can help you!

[quote]
xmanman 寫道:
dear sandra_100

10#
發表於 07-3-19 13:51 |只看該作者

Hi 睡覺,

You interested in 九型人格 very much?  what type are you?   

Sandra

睡覺 寫道:

11#
發表於 07-3-19 14:12 |只看該作者

Sandra_100

很謝謝你回覆我的問題!   

我之前都有看過關於九型人格的書,  我個仔似5號, 現在我開始明白多少少他的特質! 我只是擔心他在人際溝通上可能會不太好,  朋友都唔多,  初初認識他的人會唔解他而不喜歡他,  他需要很長時間才交到知心的朋友!  

我盡量唔向他發脾氣, 我都唔想同個仔的關係唔好, 現在當我好怒的時候我會躲入洗手間發洩而唔對他破口大罵,  他反而會安慰我呢!   因為我會哭得很利害,  他反而會內疚而向我道歉 !!

係呢,  你幾多號呀??  可否告訢我嗎??

xmanman

12#
發表於 07-3-20 13:52 |只看該作者

Dear Xmanman,

Same as your son.

Try to let him play with others more.  Maybe you can let him to attend some leadership training.  That need him to work and communicate with others.  I've try some before, it's quite interesting.  But remenber to ask him first.  Do not force him to do anything he don't want to.

Sandra

xmanman 寫道:
Sandra_100

很謝謝你回覆我的問題!   

我之前都有看過關於九型人格的書,  我個仔似5號, 現在我開始明白多少少他的特質! 我只是擔心他在人際溝通上可能會不太好,  朋友都唔多,  初初認識他的人會唔解他而不喜歡他,  他需要很長時間才交到知心的朋友!  

我盡量唔向他發脾氣, 我都唔想同個仔的關係唔好, 現在當我好怒的時候我會躲入洗手間發洩而唔對他破口大罵,  他反而會安慰我呢!   因為我會哭得很利害,  他反而會內疚而向我道歉 !!

係呢,  你幾多號呀??  可否告訢我嗎??

xmanman

13#
發表於 07-3-21 14:25 |只看該作者

Sandra

你講得好對,  如果某一件事阿仔唔想做,  我就算用迫也迫唔到,  反而令他和我都唔開心!    所以我在報活動時一定會與他傾談後才報名!  

知道他是5號仔後,  明白他需要空間,  他不善於表達自己的情感,  對於我這個6號媽咪都幾...........現在知道他是錫我也不會說出口的人!   

如果你對九柱有興趣,  試下去以下綱站看看, 都幾好

http://www.helensky.com/enneagram/enn_kids.html

xmanman

14#
發表於 07-3-21 17:38 |只看該作者

1. 而加唔係好有興趣喇,因為li個係幾敏感ge話題,因為牽涉到人性嘛,尤其面對一些連自己都唔清楚自己係乜型的人要跟我討論時,好易有火花。

2. 和我阿仔一樣係抵死型,都係有強烈5仔側翼,係4w5。
抵死型ge人唔知係咪好鍾意講個"死"字 ﹗唔知係咪好鍾意死。
我阿仔成日都話去死,我問佢係邊度學返來講,佢話無學任何人....我想來想去,我都無係佢面前講去死...。
佢一激動時就話去死,唉,我已經有心理預備架喇﹗....     
Sandra_100 寫道:
Hi 睡覺,

You interested in 九型人格 very much?  what type are you?   

Sandra

[quote]
睡覺 寫道:
[/quote]

15#
發表於 07-3-22 09:09 |只看該作者

hi 睡覺

你個仔會唔會只是情緒的發洩呀!

因為我個仔都成日說"想死"!        又其事有些事情唔順他時,  他就會說"想死",  我有問他為何這樣說,  他永遠不會告訴我,  其實可能只是他說說吧了!  我發覺我越不當一回事,  他就會說少了!  你試下呀!  

xmanman

16#
發表於 07-3-22 11:06 |只看該作者

xmanman,

佢得六歲已經係咁,真係唔知等得佢幾時大,唔知養唔養得大。
         佢平時唔會得登講去死。只會當佢的情緒到達失控GE時候先會講。而且絕對不是以此來嚇唬我。因為我不會因他如此說而表現緊張。當然,個心則好擔心啦﹗

每次責備或指出佢有不是,佢都會反應好激烈,態度很差,目無尊長,自尊心係好重(從一歲人仔開始都加下都無變)。

琴日因佢曳曳,我責備了怹,但佢又係好蔑視咁駁嘴,我死忍著怒火唔出聲,佢都不停挑釁罵我,而且好串,我忍著唔打佢,於是我話要監禁佢箱玩具車一星期。佢便非常激動,然後好絕望又有點"虛脫"咁哭著話﹕「我真係唔想做人喇﹗」(我從來沒有在他面前講過D咁GE野)

佢三歲時已經擔心將來會死GE問題。如果唔知"抵死型"個性格特徵(如對死亡的疑惑、情緒極端、唔希望跟隨一般人的做法等),我早給他嚇死喇﹗其實佢主要係過於情緒化及過於想脫離"世俗"的規條,處處與人作對,係因為佢唔想跟著別人鼻子走。所以給人挑戰權威的感覺。
佢在情緒激動中時,惟一可做的,是先讓我自己冷靜下來(即使佢不停罵你一些好難聽的說話,哈,這我只可以忍受佢罵 幾句,佢再罵,我便受不了.....),等佢冷靜下來後,佢會道歉及聽你講道理的。

我已經忍左LI個咁情緒激烈GE細路6年喇(可以說,他一出世已經唔好惹...),仲邊度有咁好耐性? 我唔知學校D老師又會忍得幾耐......都好,佢係學校和係屋企都一樣情緒化,至少而加有人幫手我分擔教佢
xmanman 寫道:
hi 睡覺

你個仔會唔會只是情緒的發洩呀!

因為我個仔都成日說"想死"!        又其事有些事情唔順他時,  他就會說"想死",  我有問他為何這樣說,  他永遠不會告訴我,  其實可能只是他說說吧了!  我發覺我越不當一回事,  他就會說少了!  你試下呀!  

xmanman

17#
發表於 07-3-22 13:21 |只看該作者

I'm 5w4......but my son is not.  Actually it's not easy to specify the type of a kid (he's just 5 yrs old).  He may be type 7???  He like to talk very very much!  Moreover, he can make others very happy.

Being the same type with your son, is that good or not?

[quote]
睡覺 寫道:
1. 而加唔係好有興趣喇,因為li個係幾敏感ge話題,因為牽涉到人性嘛,尤其面對一些連自己都唔清楚自己係乜型的人要跟我討論時,好易有火花。

2. 和我阿仔一樣係抵死型,都係有強烈5仔側翼,係4w5。
抵死型ge人唔知係咪好鍾意講個"死"字 ﹗唔知係咪好鍾意死。
我阿仔成日都話去死,我問佢係邊度學返來講,佢話無學任何人....我想來想去,我都無係佢面前講去死...。
佢一激動時就話去死,唉,我已經有心理預備架喇﹗....     

18#
發表於 07-3-22 14:14 |只看該作者

睡覺

請問"GE細路"意思是什麼???

你講的情況我仔都試過!  有次他因為玩皮, 爸爸罰他無得踢足球,  他足足大哭了一個鍾, 而且哭最後仲一路哭一路說唔想做人, 想死啦!   於是我對他說如果你死了就無得玩足球了,  漸漸他就開始唔哭啦    他有時都會想下生死的問題,  並且會好理智地和我討論生死的問題!! 經常問到我答唔出呢!  

另外, 他經常駁嘴,  連老師說的話, 只要他覺得不對, 他一定同你辨論,  他以一敵十都仲會說自己對的!  我相信都會有老師唔喜歡他這種"駁嘴型"!  以前我都會用作為父母的強權令他收口, 但發現其實係無效的, 他心裡唔服,  最慘就係之後我同佢再討論件事,  佢已經唔會再同我傾!    我唔知他在想什麼,  這些小朋友真係好難懂呀!

他有心事唔會直接告訴我,  每次都係一句起一兩句止,  唉!   

19#
發表於 07-3-22 21:49 |只看該作者

xmanman..
         哈,ge細路,即係 "的細路" 的 意思。我用ge來代替"的"。

你個小朋友幾多歲?是5仔來嗎?如果是5仔,應該無咁情緒化,至多駁嘴同你理論拗一餐姐。
         但我阿仔則唔係講道理,佢係用盡說話來鬧你....
       4仔通常發癲時都係唔講理的,很容易受刺激。佢可以突然好激動,好生氣,鬧你果d說話真係不堪入耳,難聽到無人有,直情想一巴聲過去。「衰女人」「我受夠你」「我唔想做你個仔」「我要離家出走」(四歲已開始話要走架喇﹗)「最憎果個係你」「我忍無可忍...」「你快d出來呀,唔係我就撞爛度門...」

即使佢係好high、興奮開心的時候,也和生氣的恐怖程度相差無幾。 完全失控﹗尤其是有細路來作客時,本來安靜的他突然腎上腺素上升,興奮異常,以為細個先係咁.....到加下已六歲啦,都無改變。

如果你忍唔到佢激動時講的說話,可能世界大戰就會爆發。忍到的話,待他冷靜下來,他便會主動低聲下氣搵返你,且告訴你當時只是太生氣先講d咁ge說話。當刻,便是你管教他的時候喇﹗但最初過關好難頂。尤其係你已經忍著佢入房逼自己冷靜果刻,佢仲要係外面不停罵你,又或大力拍門話要拍爛度門,那時,你會谷到好想衝出去打佢一餐。

5仔,你會輸給他的雄辯。
4仔,你會輸給怹的情緒。

你想要邊樣?         
xmanman 寫道:
睡覺

請問"GE細路"意思是什麼???

你講的情況我仔都試過!  有次他因為玩皮, 爸爸罰他無得踢足球,  他足足大哭了一個鍾, 而且哭最後仲一路哭一路說唔想做人, 想死啦!   於是我對他說如果你死了就無得玩足球了,  漸漸他就開始唔哭啦    他有時都會想下生死的問題,  並且會好理智地和我討論生死的問題!! 經常問到我答唔出呢!  

另外, 他經常駁嘴,  連老師說的話, 只要他覺得不對, 他一定同你辨論,  他以一敵十都仲會說自己對的!  我相信都會有老師唔喜歡他這種"駁嘴型"!  以前我都會用作為父母的強權令他收口, 但發現其實係無效的, 他心裡唔服,  最慘就係之後我同佢再討論件事,  佢已經唔會再同我傾!    我唔知他在想什麼,  這些小朋友真係好難懂呀!

他有心事唔會直接告訴我,  每次都係一句起一兩句止,  唉!   

20#
發表於 07-3-22 22:06 |只看該作者

Sandra_100,
         你係5w4,你好少有情緒問題吧?

兩個4w5撞埋一起,是好也是壞。

好係我比較明白他的情緒和行為問題背後的原因。明白他所面對的一些人際社交問題,明白他的傷痛,明白他的忸怩。如果我情緒穩定,我會是他最好的傾訴對象,最能安慰和了解他的人。
         只是,不幸的是,我也是個情緒化的人,也容易受刺激,佢一發脾氣,發出噪音,我便難以忍受,非常辛苦。由於佢係highlysensitive child,我也是hsp,他自小以來的高度demanding,讓我的神經系統也無法負荷,因此,削弱了我可以跟怹好好相處和容忍他的能力。兩個容易受刺激的人一起受刺激的話,你說有幾恐怖?
     但我係大人,我要成熟,要懂控制情緒,所以我努力學習忍受li個刺激物。只係佢有時唔肯放過我,唔俾我冷靜,係都要挑          釁到我發火為止。
     又因為我明白他,所以,經常會讓我內心充滿無比的矛盾與衝突,很多時在教導他時,會存在superego與自我的矛盾。

我想這就是兩個同類型性格走在一起的問題所在吧? :

Sandra_100 寫道:
I'm 5w4......but my son is not.  Actually it's not easy to specify the type of a kid (he's just 5 yrs old).  He may be type 7???  He like to talk very very much!  Moreover, he can make others very happy.

Being the same type with your son, is that good or not?

[quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題