搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 剛in 完kentville...
樓主: 匿名
go

剛in 完kentville... [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-11-12 09:00 |只看該作者

Re: 剛in 完kentville...

my comment is completly different with you . I found SC was too hurry and too commercial, but KV was better and the teacher is nice.  I think SC is over praised here in BK
VIRUS 寫道:
這間學校不知所謂, interview 亳無誠意, 2 分鍾就 in 完走人, 唔比機會你引導小朋友答問題,小朋友和大人同一時間被問問題, 趕住唔知做乜, 我們好似是在工廠的運輸帶上被人運作, 整個所謂的interview好似趕人走咁, 唔知係咪採取盡抐 30元的策略, 與 st.catherine 的 interview 簡直是天淵之別 ! 未去interview 的 自己想想啦           

102#
發表於 06-11-12 11:36 |只看該作者

Anyone know did the teacher have teach your child how to play the yellow toy or not?

103#
發表於 06-11-12 12:45 |只看該作者

是一個陀螺來吧!

104#
發表於 06-11-12 13:40 |只看該作者

I agree with sisimama that SC is quite overpraised here. Actually both Kentville and SC are well-known kinders with lots of applicants. Things that I encountered and experienced during the interviews at Kentville and SC were within my expectation. I would not expect that there would be toys and school tour and lots of time for my child to adapt to the interview atmosphere and environment. Moreover, SC also treats us as one of the products in the product line. So many applicants, need to be efficient. Haha, take it or leave it.
[quote]
sisimama 寫道:
my comment is completly different with you . I found SC was too hurry and too commercial, but KV was better and the teacher is nice.  I think SC is over praised here in BK[quote]

105#
發表於 06-11-12 13:49 |只看該作者

報告長官,

今日我大仔見左KV喇...唉,佢病到吽晒,結果...全軍覆沒!                  

想入KV o既家長唔使太擔心,因為多左一個考生墊底。
§ 吾家三寶 §
Trevor※Marcus※Arianna

106#
發表於 06-11-12 14:00 |只看該作者

VIRUS , then why you apply KV lei?
my daughter performed quite well today with my surprise... she was willing to sing whole ABC songs and answer all questions.

although KV is not my first choice... I do realise that KV have "market" law after joining today's party...

VIRUS 寫道:
我要補充一句, 如果佢真係取錄我個小朋友.
唔理係咪am/pm我都一定唔會讀.

107#
發表於 06-11-12 14:07 |只看該作者

hi 十月媽咪, what is your final choice then?

十月媽咪 寫道:
VIRUS,
FINAL都係兩間都唔交留位費, 見識過就算, 畢竟諗清諗楚, 都覺得唔係自己杯茶!  

108#
發表於 06-11-12 14:43 |只看該作者

Don't worry ! My son did the same. He did not answer any question, did not sing the song as requested, did not say goodbye ......  But KV is not my first choice,  my son will enroll York.
tsznok 寫道:
報告長官,

109#
發表於 06-11-12 14:46 |只看該作者

果頭我只係報左KV咋...唉,無望喇~~~~

joylck 寫道:
Don't worry ! My son did the same. He did not answer any question, did not sing the song as requested, did not say goodbye ......  But KV is not my first choice,  my son will enroll York.  [quote]
tsznok 寫道:
報告長官,

[/quote]
§ 吾家三寶 §
Trevor※Marcus※Arianna

110#
發表於 06-11-12 15:02 |只看該作者

dear fungfung-watty,

can you tell what is difference of KV at 根德道 vs 多實街? the one for interview in 多實街 is quite old wor...

fungfung-watty 寫道:
上午班放12:10,你最好12時左右到,睇到啲學生上校車嘅情形,最好係根德道嘅KV,因為比較少啲人。K1唔係太多功課,我個仔K3都係每日3樣(中英數),同埋你唔駛太擔心,大部份媽咪都係要返工,啲學生大概K2已學到自己做功課,媽咪check功課,係唔需要睇住佢做嘅。

111#
發表於 06-11-12 15:57 |只看該作者

我想問英文程度學習又點?

112#
發表於 06-11-12 15:57 |只看該作者

Hi all, I don't think that bad in KV, as I am pregnant, both SC and KV treated me so well with some special arrangment.  The interviewers in both KV and SC were so nice and guide my son to do the puzzle and answer questions, he did so well in KV and fair in SC.  Maybe we're lucky.  

113#
發表於 06-11-12 17:19 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

114#
發表於 06-11-12 17:26 |只看該作者

我都覺得成個interview的流程ok, 快快手手搞掂, 大人細路老師都開心. 又唔駛點等, 又smooth, 簡簡單單都可以觀察到小朋友啫! 

115#
發表於 06-11-12 17:27 |只看該作者

想問kv的家長, 點解k2 只有pm class? 小朋友會唔會唔習慣?

116#
發表於 06-11-12 18:12 |只看該作者

I just finished interview this morning. I also agree St.Catherine's arrangement is better.
Too Rush! but my daughter is ok . she did answer all the  questions and sing the song. but she didn't say good morning  until i tell her. and I think they give the yellow smile toy and candy to bb is because they want to see whether they will say "thank you" or not!

117#
發表於 06-11-12 18:56 |只看該作者

Hi Safarimama,

Just curious to know what made you gave up the seat while many of the parents here want their kids to be accepted by this kg?

safarimama 寫道:
hi mfung123,

I just walk pass here..... don't worry, last year my girl didn't ask to sing, but she was accepted in the 1st round (although she finally gave up the seat). Relax![quote]
mfung123 寫道:
The teacher did not ask my son to sing.  It seems sing a song is a waste of time to her.
[/quote] :wink:  :wink:

118#
發表於 06-11-12 19:15 |只看該作者

十月媽咪,你好!

我想知道什麼原因令你們兩間都唔要?...  我其實可能同你地有類似的想法   

十月媽咪 寫道:
VIRUS,
哈, 你今年IN完既評價,同我上年IN完既評價幾乎完全一樣! 當日IN完金桔園, 我一行出個門口, 就係咁同我老公講, 收都唔讀!
而S.C. 收既話, 都會考慮下!
不過FINAL兩間都收我女讀上午班, 根德園收我女響根德道校舍上堂, S.C.就收阿女響羅福道上堂, 之但係, 我同隻佬, FINAL都係兩間都唔交留位費, 見識過就算, 畢竟諗清諗楚, 都覺得唔係自己杯茶!  

119#
發表於 06-11-12 21:36 |只看該作者

Yes, they did.

120#
發表於 06-11-12 21:40 |只看該作者

I am a pregnant woman too but kv treat me so bad when compare sc.It does make me think kv's staff was not considerate.(may be I was nearly the last attended candidate)  
BoLingBall 寫道:
Hi all, I don't think that bad in KV, as I am pregnant, both SC and KV treated me so well with some special arrangment.  The interviewers in both KV and SC were so nice and guide my son to do the puzzle and answer questions, he did so well in KV and fair in SC.  Maybe we're lucky.  
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖