用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 有冇人 join 過 tutortime 的 playgroup?
發新帖
查看: 882|回覆: 7
go

有冇人 join 過 tutortime 的 playgroup? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-14 20:12 |只看該作者

有冇人 join 過 tutortime 的 playgroup?

有冇人 join 過 tutortime 的 playgroup?
好不好?
請問知唔知學費幾錢?

2#
發表於 06-8-15 13:46 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人 join 過 tutortime 的 playgroup?

My daughter studied at Tutor Time for 10 months. She joined at 1.5 year old and she stopped study there as I moved her to a nursery class in closer home area.  She never cry no matter in playgroup time or now in nursery.

The playgroup class is very good.  My daughter like teacher Michael English lesson.  She can sing Mr. Sun and Clean up song after studied for 1 month.  The school fee is a bit expensive - around 1500/mth for only Sat. lesson only.  For nursery, it's need around HKD7000 for AM class.  But quality is very good and children can enjoy a ot of different type of activities like sport day, water day, field trip, parties for different festival.... like X'mas, Mother/father day, new year......

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 06-8-15 19:04 |只看該作者

Mr Michael 真係好好好呀!不過佢8月無做了 好想知佢去左邊....:cry:
新的English teacher 都OK啦,我個仔幾鍾意佢!   

4#
發表於 06-8-15 21:29 |只看該作者

Ching Ching love teacher Michael lesson too. One of the reason why I left Tutor time because he can't teach nursery class.  

By the way, I talked to Michael before left Tutor Time in beginning July.  He said that he will getting marry in October and he need to take 1 month leave back to Australia.  Is he on leave or left Tutor Time already?

5#
發表於 06-8-15 22:26 |只看該作者

Tutortime is very good ar! But the nursery is so expensive!

6#
發表於 06-8-16 00:45 |只看該作者

My daughter joined the summer course of Tutortime. She enjoys very much and never crys even this is the first time she has to stay there for 3 hours herself. She did not even want to go after school. Surprised, she can speak little putonghua after a week. Those activtites are great too.....
Work hard moms!

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 06-8-16 17:48 |只看該作者

gkmyeung ,

Miss Winnie 話 Mr Michael 走了,俾晒d遺產(教具)佢!

佢會唔會番HK呢?如果佢番,我想揾佢做 private tutor啊!

無論如何,結婚係件好事,恭喜 Mr Michael 百頭到老、永結同心!

8#
發表於 06-8-23 23:54 |只看該作者

It is a bit pity that Michael left Tutor time.  I heard from my English Time consultant that he was their playgroup teacher before. But he don't love commerce course and like to play together with children..... But it is happy that he can marry at his home town in Australia.  Wish him have a happy wedding and hope Ching Ching can have chance to be his student again later....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題