該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 06-1-26 09:07 |只看該作者

Re: Yew Chung 學phonics 好唔好

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 06-1-26 09:52 |只看該作者

My daughter also attend this course. She is learning phonics in her school and in Yew Chung. I think that it takes a little bit time for a child to apply the phonics well. For me, her school can definitely train her to do so because I have seen their students to recite a word by phonics. But I still want her to study in Yew Chung because she can listen to English pronounced by a native speaker.

If you really want your child to apply the phonics well, you are better to choose a Kindergarten which provide the course of phonics rather than going to Yew Chung because Yew Chung can only have course once a week. Not sufficient.
該用戶已被刪除

7#
發表於 06-1-26 16:06 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 06-1-27 09:41 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 06-1-27 16:36 |只看該作者

It is difficult to say whether Yew Chung is better or other school is better because Yew Chung has class once per week only and I have not attended others. Besides, I mainly reply on the school to teach my daughter phonics and Yew Chung is only supplement.

For your information, Yew Chung has six levels, in which can divide the students into different levels but it still up to the parents to choose the levels. And the time of the course is only in the morning of Saturday. Fee is $300 per lesson with 2 hours. I found it is reasonable. The teacher is from their primary school, in addition, they will have one more assistant. They will do some artworks in the class but you don't expect that the artworks are very beautiful. Then the artworks can be done by the child.

Overall, I am satisfied with Phonics Class at Yew Chung and will let my daughter to finish all six levels. My daughter also enjoys.

Hope the above can assist.

10#
發表於 06-1-29 15:23 |只看該作者

My son is just 3 years old and currently studying at YC pre-nursery.  He just had his first phonics lesson at YC Art & Language Centre two weeks ago.  I was surprised that he could pronounce the following words accurately after school becuase we are a cantonese speaking family even my helper also speaks cantonese to my son.
1) ball; 2) bed; 3) bag; 4) boy; 5) box; 6) bus; 7) big ballon.

I don't know how exactly YCAL teaches but I'm satisfied and pleased so far.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題