教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 我想放棄SC
發新帖
查看: 1963|回覆: 5
go

我想放棄SC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-12 10:59 |只看該作者

我想放棄SC

本來呢間係我首選, 但interview 時遇上那位老師的態度, 真係想唔讀. 話說我同老師講阿囡讀緊nursury, 所以早睡早起(9pm-7am), 佢好大反應話"

2#
發表於 05-12-12 11:24 |只看該作者

Re: 我想放棄SC

I think what you felt are right.  I had the similar feeling after interviewed several kinders.  Compared with other kinders, SC made me feel very commercial.  But York gives me very good feeling from the teachers and the principal.  So I chosed York.

3#
發表於 05-12-12 11:27 |只看該作者

我又無喎. SC比我個FEELING係咁多間最好既一間

4#
發表於 05-12-12 14:29 |只看該作者

In fact, my elder daughter is a present K1 student of SC and my younger daughter went for the interview last month.

Last month, our contract with the Indo-maid was finished and she decided to return to her home country. A new maid came, I wrote a note and put it inside the handbook of my elder daughter to inform her class mistress about this. Hope that she will keep an eye on my girl. However, neither did she return by phone nor by communication note. I could only tell myself that my girl is fine with the new maid. But my feeling is that the distance between the school and the parents are quite far.

Also, I have not got a chance to meet the head mistress so far. Not even on the parents' talk for K1 students at the beginning of the school year. Undoubtedly, the school's approach is sound, but I really doubt are the care being given to the kids.

What is more, we don't have a good experience for the interview of my little one. The interviewer was in a hurry and did not gave clear instruction to the kid. She was wearing a lone face throughout the interview.

Frankly speaking, my elder daughter went for 4 interviews last year and SC was my first choice, as a matter of fact, it seems that our family is not as happy as we thought.

5#
發表於 05-12-12 14:44 |只看該作者

hi  旻旻.... may I ask.... How about your girl (k1).... is she happy in SC? SC accepts your younger girl this year, or not?
旻旻 寫道:
In fact, my elder daughter is a present K1 student of SC and my younger daughter went for the interview last month.

Last month, our contract with the Indo-maid was finished and she decided to return to her home country. A new maid came, I wrote a note and put it inside the handbook of my elder daughter to inform her class mistress about this. Hope that she will keep an eye on my girl. However, neither did she return by phone nor by communication note. I could only tell myself that my girl is fine with the new maid. But my feeling is that the distance between the school and the parents are quite far.

Also, I have not got a chance to meet the head mistress so far. Not even on the parents' talk for K1 students at the beginning of the school year. Undoubtedly, the school's approach is sound, but I really doubt are the care being given to the kids.

What is more, we don't have a good experience for the interview of my little one. The interviewer was in a hurry and did not gave clear instruction to the kid. She was wearing a lone face throughout the interview.

Frankly speaking, my elder daughter went for 4 interviews last year and SC was my first choice, as a matter of fact, it seems that our family is not as happy as we thought.
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

6#
發表於 05-12-12 16:44 |只看該作者

Hi Safarimama,

My elder one is fine with SC, what I meant is everybody claims that SC is exceptionally good for English and with NET. BUT you have to bear in mind, it won't work without the support of the family, you should have some one to communicate with your kid in English at home at least 15 mins each day. That is what SC told us during the parents' talk at the beginning of the sch yr. Ultimately, you're the one who devotes the utmost effort to build up your kid's English standard. So, is it necessary to be with SC? What about English courses?

My second one is on waiting list of SC. I have already registered with KV. Undoubtedly, I'm still waiting for SC, cos (1) I want them to grow up in the same environment; (2) there will be many practical problems if they go to different schools, eg. picking up from different locations at more or less the same time.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖