教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無細仔媽咪可分享?
發新帖
查看: 445|回覆: 3
go

有無細仔媽咪可分享? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-19 17:55 |只看該作者

有無細仔媽咪可分享?

My son was born in late October.  He will be 2 years and 10 months old in September.  He will be in K1 in the coming Sept......but I am afraid my decision is wrong.  Any moms have successful "small son" experience?  Thanks.

2#
發表於 05-6-19 21:26 |只看該作者

Re: 有無細仔媽咪可分享?

Dear tbo

We have the same case.  My daughter is also Oct 02 girl and she will study K1 this September.  I do not see there is any prombem.  Does your son study nursery now?  If no, you may let him to have play group before kinder.

:

3#
發表於 05-6-19 21:45 |只看該作者

Dear tbo

May I ask which kinder does your son study in this Sept ?  Why you are so worry 'small son' ??

4#
發表於 05-6-19 22:52 |只看該作者

Generally, 細仔's problem is bigger than 細女.  
My 細女 was born in Nov and she has no problem at all.  She feels happy at school.  But i do see the difference between her and other 'big' kids.  'big' kids learn a lot faster.  
But i know one of my girl's classmate being a 細仔 born in Dec, he is doing fine too.  So it also depends on the individual.
i think as long as the kid is happy at school, then should be ok.  Some 'small' kids feel bad of themselves because the teachers and parents put too much pressure on them.  Never Never scold them when they do messy homework.  One must  understand that at their small age, they are doing their best already.  Praise them as encourage and they will still love to go to school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖