發新帖
查看: 4282|回覆: 5
go

蒙特梭利幼稚園升學問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-3-17 18:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 孟母3000 於 17-3-17 19:02 編輯

我個人非常喜歡montessori 教學
但因經濟能力問題,想問下多數學生係咪一定升返IS? 若果活動教學直資,會唔會唔收呢類學生?

個人不求名校,感謝!請指教

2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 17-3-27 15:47 |只看該作者
回覆 孟母3000 的帖子

Most of the Montessori students go to international schools or study abroad.  

3#
發表於 17-3-28 04:56 |只看該作者
你可以試自然小學之類,都有D私校不是aggressive 的

4#
發表於 17-3-31 09:22 |只看該作者
孟母3000 發表於 17-3-17 18:52
我個人非常喜歡montessori 教學
但因經濟能力問題,想問下多數學生係咪一定升返IS? 若果活動教學直資,會唔 ...
So far everyone I know is going to IS. If you are interested in Montessori and plan on sending your child to a local school, maybe look into a Montessori school in Chinese (I don't know if there are any around as I didn't look into this) or a local kindy that incorporates Montessori (if you only like aspects of it)
That said, to really benefit from Montessori education, you need an authentic school and ideally you do the full 3 year cycle and further to that, in an ideal situation you will raise your child the Montessori way at home too.

My personal thoughts are..... Don't send your child to school in a system that they can't continue in... Especially ones that offer more self motivated modes of learning with view to sending them to a more or less traditional rote learning /comparison based schools later on.

It wouldnt be fair to show them freedom, teach them self directed learning and self betterment through collaboration instead of aggressive competition and then snatch it away from them, and then at 6 years of age, change their whole belief system.

5#
發表於 17-5-5 00:50 |只看該作者
我個人非常喜歡montessori 教學

There are several choices in Hk. There is a trilingual AMS Montessori school in Kowloon tong. Students from the school are accepted into local primary school or other IS or International Montessori School (IMS) which is IS.

For all montessori schools on Hong Kong island, the majority of the graduates go into IS/ study aboard with very few exceptions into local kindergartens.

6#
發表於 17-5-5 00:51 |只看該作者
我個人非常喜歡montessori 教學

Montessori education is wonderful for benefiting the young children to build up their self-directed learning habits, strong motivation for learning new knowledge and practising freedom within limit. It doesn't matter if they will go back to other IS or local primary which practise non-Montessori systems. Because the Montessori children already developed such a good learning habit for life and we need to trust the adaptability of young children into the new environment.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題