大家小朋友幾歲出國讀書? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-4-1 18:35 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Handsomewoman 的帖子

Age 12; Boarding

2#
發表於 16-4-1 22:27 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Handsomewoman 的帖子

I had a sudden memory lost. My son just corrected me, he is 13 not 12 and he is going to boarding school this Sep. Although he wanted to go at 11 but we wanted him to build a solid Chinese foundation before he goes; so for us this age is suitable. I have a younger son who is nearly 10 but he commented that he do not want to go to boarding school so hope he will change his mind in two years' time otherwise I would have to go with him if he only wants to attend day school. So it really depends on the individual's will.Personally, I think Y9 is a suitable year to start as they will start GCSE at Y10 so it gives him a year to get settle down and blend in. Besides many schools only take pupils at Y7, 9 and 12 so it depends the entrance policy of your target school as well.

3#
發表於 16-4-2 16:20 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Handsomewoman 的帖子

I don't think it matters what school type  the kid attends in HK, it is more on his/her and parents' will and view.My sons goes to direct sub school too.

4#
發表於 16-6-11 23:03 |顯示全部帖子
Visiting the school  is necessary as we are placing our most valuable thing with the school to nutrient.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題