教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 我該怎麼辦?所
發新帖
查看: 817|回覆: 5
go

我該怎麼辦?所 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-15 16:06 |只看該作者

我該怎麼辦?所

我們一家將會在年中遷往灣仔,所以已開始替三歲的女兒找幼稚園,經過一番考慮和資料蒐集後,我們替女兒報讀銅鑼灣維多利亞幼稚園,並得到取錄成為9月的K1生,我們本來也十分高興,而且女兒在面試後也表示很喜歡在這兒上學,因為在面試的時候,老師們也表現得十分親切,所以我們別作他選,而且也希望女兒一邊能打好語文基礎,並能有一個快樂的校園生活.
  可是有一天,我替女兒到該校辦理註冊手續,剛巧該校有出外參觀的活動,但看見有幾位老師在安排學生上旅遊巴時,態度惡劣地說:"排好D啦!"語氣甚重,和面試時親切的態度南轅北徹!雖然註冊手續巳辦好,但我非常猶豫和擔心,我的女兒是一個很天真及害羞的小朋友,如老師這樣罵她,我也不知道會怎樣!我應該怎辦?誰能為此校作出一些評語?老師到底是怎樣?還應該另選他校?!Thanks!!!

2#
發表於 05-3-15 16:25 |只看該作者

Re: 我該怎麼辦?所

Dear Julianma,

I understand your worry.  But you cannot avoid such teachers in your daughter's education road.

Even you switch to another kinder, there is no guarantee that every teacher in that school is kind and patience.  I see that there are both nice and cool teachers in every school.  

To me, if one day my daughter is being 這樣罵 by the teacher, I will explain to her that what was going wrong and why the teacher was angry.  I look it in a positive way because this is life and sooner or later, your daughter must face such person in her life.  It is a matter of how you teach her and lead her to understand the good side and bad side of the world.

Sometimes, we can't be too protective to our kids.

3#
發表於 05-3-15 16:29 |只看該作者

Deleted

Deleted

4#
發表於 05-3-15 17:45 |只看該作者

Yes, I agree with 2mings.

Relax and sit back, we can't be too nervous about it.  Or we will be over-protect our kids.

5#
發表於 05-3-16 11:16 |只看該作者

Hello Julianma,

My daughter also studied in this school  a long time ago, First I liked this school very much, may be the good facilities, the equipment and designed very protected the children.  But now too commercial, everything is talking to money, always change the uniform, one year two school bag, and the main point is the teacher not so concern the children, will not fellow up and communicate with the parent directly.

6#
發表於 05-3-16 11:40 |只看該作者

不用想。每間學校可能都有這類老師,只是家長看不見,試問如果老師不能控制到小朋友,這更糟!因有些小朋友會走出馬路,如發生意外,怎賠給家長!!!

所以,最重要知道學校的理念是否與家長的想法相同,就知道如何取捨,放鬆吧!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題