教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Manhabit Offer
發新帖
查看: 5636|回覆: 7
go

Manhabit Offer [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-4-1 14:17 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 taxibird 的帖子

may i know which 2 offers u are going to give up becoz of manhabit?

2#
發表於 14-4-1 15:04 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 taxibird 的帖子

Whampo deborah got result already?
as i applied phase9 and interviewed 2 weeks before, still waiting for the results
why u will give up deborah and choose manhabit?

3#
發表於 14-4-1 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 taxibird 的帖子

so good that you can make your decision,

i am still struggling about deborah vs manhabit, still no results from deborah, if deborah dont offer am/full day class to me then i surely will choose manhabit, but if they offer me, then really dont know how to choose

the most concern is fee, manhabit fee really very high.........even higher than full day deborah school fee!
manhabit campus in kln city really attractive, if i were the kid, i surely will love to go to school
but about manhabit, i really wonder whether they can teach them manner and habit, i have a playgroup mama told me manhabit is good since her daughter studied in their PN last year and her daugher is now studying KM K1~
but when i ask for my playgroup teacher, she said she prefer deborah, not saying manhabit is not good, but its rather new, still take time to settle down everything and also teaching method between the teachers........
this make me feel so confuse now

4#
發表於 14-4-1 16:44 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 taxibird 的帖子

this is what my husband think too, he said manhabit maybe like st cat later haha,
we went to open day and also interview day, we observed that the school teachers all are very nice!

i just got call from deborah, they said my son need 2nd interview in mid of Apr........then i still need to pay the deposit first now

5#
發表於 14-4-3 11:33 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 poohdad 的帖子

yes i visited (just outside) before i went to interview that day, and also there are some pictures posted on their website too
really kln tong campus is better becoz of the outdoor areas

6#
發表於 14-4-4 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
請問有無人知PN有無普通話堂?
因為INTERVIEW同OPEN DAY都無見過普通話老師

點評

aaapo  about 1-2 classes per week...  發表於 14-4-4 11:53

7#
發表於 14-4-4 12:46 |顯示全部帖子
我問左佢話$1500 支票同AUTOPAY FORM都要交左先, 如果1/5之前書面通知唔讀就唔會過數$1500, 張支票同AUTOPAY FORM都會自動銷毀,
我諗唔會有問題掛, 我今朝都交哂資料同錢

8#
發表於 14-4-28 09:44 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 wingcrown 的帖子

my son also will study, am class
nice to meet you too

‹ 上一主題|下一主題