密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 有無P.1 G2 的同學?
樓主: tanganastasia
go

有無P.1 G2 的同學? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 11-9-16 21:28 |只看該作者
I saw the due date of the GS assignment would be 21/9. Does it mean we needn't to hand it in on Monday?

62#
發表於 11-9-16 21:51 |只看該作者
yes, dont have GS lesson on next Mon & Tue.  So I think they have to hand it on next Wed GS lesson.

63#
發表於 11-9-16 22:28 |只看該作者
Hi Summer's parents,

nice to meet you two today at lunch...... now i know why our kids hang around because they are the same type of person.  Hailey didnt bring other's stuff back but she lost handbook before, the hand written handbook is always not completed and sometimes, put something on and we asked her what that was, she couldnt answer me....hahahaha
they were playing together at IA today coz i stayed another 10 mins after lunch.
So, you always email to Mr. D and Ms Ng?

原帖由 kanahose 於 11-9-16 19:10 發表
I am P.1G.1 Summer Kwok's daddy, I know yesterday all the teachers had a meeting after school and so some homework cannot be post on intranet before 5pm. As my experience, i sent e-mail and keep conta ...

64#
發表於 11-9-16 23:01 |只看該作者
oh.. suewong and kanahose,
it seems all of our kids have the similar problem! >< I feel some other students are more organized and well systematic even they are at the same age!! :( Sigh..
I really hope they can manage everything sooner. At least they should be able to copy everything on their HW dairy and collect + hand in everything! I suppose it is not that demanding.
Today my daughter doesn't know she should do PTH assignment! ><
I will keep on training her.
cpcog

原帖由 suewong 於 11-9-16 22:28 發表
Hi Summer's parents,

nice to meet you two today at lunch...... now i know why our kids hang around because they are the same type of person.  Hailey didnt bring other's stuff back but she lost handbo ...

65#
發表於 11-9-17 09:28 |只看該作者

回復 63# suewong 的帖子

其實最主要係聯絡中文老師,因Summer嘅普通話未係好明,有好多問題發生咗,暫時我都用e-mail,由佢用e-mail或打電話俾我,另外有其他適應問題我會e-mail找miss ng,佢打電話俾我,始終我用廣東話更易使人明白及簡單直接得多。

66#
發表於 11-9-17 09:42 |只看該作者

回覆 64# cpcog 的文章

唔駛擔心,佢地小朋友有唔同嘅發展速度,只要站在一條正確的路,行先行後都無問題,我而家都係從旁俾意見,做唔做定係做得幾多,就要睇佢地自己。有時真係發覺佢今次做唔到,提多幾次,佢都做到返嚟,有時唔一定我地大人啱晒,好似今次中文生字Summer話得6個,老師在e-class話有7個,我就叫佢補寫在後面,後來我e-mail老師,佢都發現自己打多咗一個詞語喺e-class,我唔擦佢多咗嗰啲,只會讚佢真係有留心上課,老師e-mail回應Summer的表現都是有進步的。

67#
發表於 11-9-17 11:42 |只看該作者
Reminder to all P1G2 Parents:

Pls bring Apron, stationary, glue stick and a bag on Monday for Visual Arts Class.

Anyone's daughter was selected to join Brownie ? Have you bought the attire and do they need to wear full custome on Monday ?

Enjoy your weekend !

68#
發表於 11-9-17 11:54 |只看該作者

回覆 3# cpcog 的文章

Don't worry cpcog,

Natalie always failed to copy exact content on her HW diary, she would ask me to log in intranet and let her copy again.

I was pleased that she have  chances in participating different activities in school at PM sesion so she can focus in finishing her HW at home. She felt happy and made many  friends.

Natalie's mom

69#
發表於 11-9-17 12:38 |只看該作者
hi parents,
my girl lost the circular : the one saying we have to pay for the uniform on monday.....i didnt read it.....can anyone copy here for me?  thx

70#
發表於 11-9-17 12:38 |只看該作者
Thanks for all of your words. I might expect too much from my daughter and I should accept she needs time to get used to the new school life. In fact she is improving in certain aspects.

I also feel happy that the children can enjoy a lot of different activities at school!

the membership fee of RSP is  $100. How about the other UT?

[ 本帖最後由 cpcog 於 11-9-17 13:02 編輯 ]

71#
發表於 11-9-17 17:32 |只看該作者
sorry, I have one more question... do we keep the reading jounral till December? I suppose we needn't hand it in every week??!!

Thanks a lot!

Suewong, I also didn't get the circular about the uniform payment. I think we only need to pay the membership fee on Monday.

72#
發表於 11-9-17 22:24 |只看該作者

回覆 1# cpcog 的文章

Referring reading journal, I think just ask kids to finish at least one book every two weeks, cos time frame was about 12 weeks for 10 books and the back of reading journal cover was mentioned to hand in every 2 weeks but no exact time. I think teacher will write notice in HW diary to remind us to bring back as they want. It's better to finish fast that I am afraid another  Chinese reading journal will start soon. I remembered parent from senior class were complaining deadline of reading journal of both Chi and Eng was too close. And I think its hard for my kid to finish Chi one. She had 2 books with reports completed and better save time for Chi book reports.

Ref. RSP
That was a notice stapled on the HW diary some day (Monday), no circular online, just put $100 in the brown envelope for remarking RSP membership fee.

Hope it can helps.

Natalie's mom

73#
發表於 11-9-17 22:42 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Miss_N 的文章

I don't want to confuse you all, as I wonder if we have Chi reading Journal in P1 as well. Or only starts at P3,P4 as I reading from other forum from P3 or P4 before. please correct if I guess wrong.

74#
發表於 11-9-17 23:17 |只看該作者
Miss N,
Thanks for all of your info! :) Then I will take the reading journal out and she needn't take it to school everyday.

I have put the cash in the brown envelope already (also with the fee of the percussion course too).

I think they need to do Chinese reading journal too. Harmoni once said the teacher told them about that. (I guess she was not day dreaming at that moment. hehe)

cpcog

75#
發表於 11-9-17 23:39 |只看該作者
Miss_N & cpcog,

yes, there is no circular but a notice stapled on homework diary, she lost it someday during the week, thx so much, i will put $100 in the brown envelope.
Hailey's mom

76#
發表於 11-9-18 18:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 tanganastasia 於 11-9-12 11:07 發表
Hi Charlotte's mum,

Are u the one live in Shatin? Ana also joined Brownie, i am looking forward to see her wearing the uniform!

Hi Ana's mum,

Yes, thank you so much for driving me home on Aug 27. I am so glad to hear that Ana, Charlotte and KoKo also joined the Brownie.

I look forward to see her wearing the uniform also.

Is Any get used to the primary school life yet? Charlotte has missed to submit the Chinese homework two times and it seems she needs more time to adapt to the school life.

Charlotte's mum

77#
發表於 11-9-20 08:46 |只看該作者
It seems that our kids miss homework, notice... at the start.

Ana, at the beginning, the books, homework and notices are messy in her schoolbag. I discussed with her how can solve this, she told me that it's hard to separate the stuff in different subject bags, then i bought her some document bags with opening on top, now her schoolbag is neat as she just simply put the books into the subject and don't need to take out the whole bag.

Perhaps your child has different problem, let's discuss with them and find some way. I believe they are improving.

78#
發表於 11-9-20 08:58 |只看該作者

回覆 2# carrie_csp 的文章

Hi Charlotte's mum,

Yesterday I asked Ana what they did in U.T. lesson, she said 'nothing'

For the homework, i let her took out by herself, but she took long time for it.

79#
發表於 11-9-20 09:02 |只看該作者

回覆 5# cpcog 的文章

I put volin fee and uniform team fee at envelope on Monday, Ana only hand the UT fee, she said the teacher give her back the volin fee, of course, as the volin fee is to hand to Ms. Halford. Hope she will hand it to Ms. Halford today as the deadline is already passed.

80#
發表於 11-9-20 21:49 |只看該作者
oh, my daughter also only hand in UT fee.  Volin fee and reply slip are still in the blue envelope!

Emily's mom
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖