1#
發表於 11-7-7 11:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
之前好似有媽媽講過話俾小朋友半日KCS半日KCIS
當中既LUNCH TIME問題
請問解決了嗎?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-7-7 18:11 |只看該作者
My son will take lunch in a designated room. But, he need to be accompanied by my maid.

For your information, according to the new school policy, students who are admitted after April 2011 are not allowed to study both KCS and KCIS.

:-|

3#
發表於 11-7-8 09:37 |只看該作者
Dear Littleho,

Thanks for the information! My girl will start her NI at KCS in Sept and I am starting to think about her next year arrangment already! Now that i know KCS+KCIS is not allowed, i can 疊埋心水 go for either one.
So can you tell which side (KCS or KCIS) will you stick to after this year?

4#
發表於 11-7-8 11:09 |只看該作者
My elder son is now attending KCS, but he will also attend KCIS reception class in the coming Septmber. He was accepted by KCIS in Mar/April this year. If I still have the financial resources, I will let my son to continue to study KCIS. Competition for spaces in KCIS has become very intense this year. My elder son was luck to get in as KCIS created 8 more spaces in Reception Class.

My younger son applied for KCIS Kindergarten class last year. He was ranked 2XX' th in the waiting list at the time we applied.

原帖由 josechan 於 11-7-8 09:37 發表
Dear Littleho,

Thanks for the information! My girl will start her NI at KCS in Sept and I am starting to think about her next year arrangment already! Now that i know KCS+KCIS is not allowed, i can  ...

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 11-7-8 13:20 |只看該作者
請問唔俾KCS+KCIS一齊讀係指佢地唔再安排午餐俾讀兩邊嘅小朋友, 定係指兩邊一齊返都唔得啊?

6#
發表於 11-7-8 13:44 |只看該作者
Students cannot study KCS and KCIS at the same time. The school administration will check the list of student enrollment and will inform those who are accepted by KCS and KCIS to choose either one. This is effective for students who are accepted after Easter 2011.

:-|

原帖由 panala 於 11-7-8 13:20 發表
請問唔俾KCS+KCIS一齊讀係指佢地唔再安排午餐俾讀兩邊嘅小朋友, 定係指兩邊一齊返都唔得啊?

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 11-7-8 13:55 |只看該作者

回復 6# Littleho 的帖子

Thx for clarification

8#
發表於 11-7-8 17:05 |只看該作者
Littleho,

Thanks for your info! One more question: Are both of your sons attended KCS Nursery? If so, do you see there is advantage for getting in KCIS?
I target at KCIS too and I actually applied for KCIS when my girl was at 8 mth old, even before applying for KCS N Class! I was told that i will receive interview news by end of this year.

[ 本帖最後由 josechan 於 11-7-8 17:06 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 11-7-8 17:37 |只看該作者
My elder son did not study KCS Nursery and my younger son failed in the admission interview of KCS N class. I am not sure whether KCS N class students have priority for interview. Having said that, I know KCS Kindergarten and Primary school students have higher priority for getting into admission interviews. Having said that, it all depends on the actual performance of your kid during the interview. My friend's son is also studing KCS mainstream and was put in the waiting list after interview. It is because there are some better non-KCS candidates. Since you applied very early, I guess your kid should be able to get into interview stage.

原帖由 josechan 於 11-7-8 17:05 發表
Littleho,

Thanks for your info! One more question: Are both of your sons attended KCS Nursery? If so, do you see there is advantage for getting in KCIS?
I target at KCIS too and I actually applied  ...

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 11-7-8 22:50 |只看該作者
跟據我打去KCIS問既結果
讀KCS N班既係會有得優先INTERVIEW
我係我女一歲到時報, 好似排70-80咁上下,但實際係幾多,就要睇有幾多小0
朋友會優先(有哥哥姐姐讀KCIS的都會優先)

而INTERVIEW應會出年年頭開始
我本來想報埋KCS
但如果唔可以一齊上,
咁我唔報KCS了,
IF KCIS唔收我女
我會俾佢讀LOCAL
但我好想佢入到KCIS....

11#
發表於 11-7-9 09:56 |只看該作者
I guess the competition for Kindergarten class is less intense than Reception class and P1. More students choose to stay with KCIS this year. I hope my younger son can get in next year. If both KCS and KCIS accept my younger son, I would not risk to give up KCIS coz it is harder to get in later years.

12#
發表於 11-7-9 10:51 |只看該作者
Hi crystalpui,

So is your kid attending KCS N class in Sept? Like you, i very much watch my girl to go to KCIS!

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 11-7-10 21:19 |只看該作者
我個時唔知讀KCS會有優先
所以冇報N班
希望我地大家既小朋友都入到KCIS啦
應出年年頭就會IN

14#
發表於 11-7-12 01:54 |只看該作者
I don't think they are not allow to study both KCS & KCIS, after I offered the KCS local, I immediately apply KCIS and tell them the situation, they haven't tell me cannot apply and told me will have greater chance if still have seats.  

I did write the existing kinder is KCS,thus, I think you better call the KCIS and clarify again.

15#
發表於 11-7-12 09:20 |只看該作者
Your kid can apply for KCIS even if your kid is an existing KCS student. But once your kid is accepted by KCIS, you have to make decision. In May/June, I received a call from my son's teacher in KCS and said that my son also appeared in KCIS's acceptance list. According to the new school policy initiated by the KCS, students cannot study both schools. Then, I called up KCIS school administration office and explained to me that the school policy applies to students who are accepted after Easter 2011. Subsequently, I called my son's KCS teacher again and she got clarification from KCS school admisitration office. My son and some other students will be the last batch of dual KCS-KCIS students.

I will apply for both KCS and KCIS for my younger son. By the way, I received the information sheet regarding the tuition fee for KCS. After the subsidies from educational coupon, KCS school fee is only HK$200/month. This is really cheap in view of their Mandarin/English program taught by native speakers. My elder son learnt a lot from KCS. Both of his Chinese teacher and English teacher are very caring.

原帖由 meimei223 於 11-7-12 01:54 發表
I don't think they are not allow to study both KCS & KCIS, after I offered the KCS local, I immediately apply KCIS and tell them the situation, they haven't tell me cannot apply and told me will have  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題