發新帖
查看: 1348|回覆: 2
go

ESF kinder one more question [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-20 23:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all,
Thank you for the information!
I'd like to ask one more thing: I'd say my son's English standard is fair. He can understand and follow the instructions but he is weak in speaking. I'm now considering to let him join the ESF K1 now. (not satisfy about the kinder he is now studying, want to change to IS) Will he be difficult to adapt and will it be too late to brush up his English? (I aim at the ESF/PIS/other IS
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-21 00:20 |只看該作者
It's never too late to learn or pick up a language especially your boy is just 3 years old.

In fact, it might not be real easy to have a seat nowaday in ESF kinder as a long waiting list is usually there.

If you do want to have your boy study in ESF kinder, apply first and don't worry about the English proficiency.

He's young and he will adapt to it before you might know.

原帖由 poonamy 於 10-10-20 23:07 發表
Dear all,
Thank you for the information!
I'd like to ask one more thing: I'd say my son's English standard is fair. He can understand and follow the instructions but he is weak in speaking. I'm now co ...

3#
發表於 10-10-21 23:52 |只看該作者
Cant agree more with super8! Kids do adapt to changes very easily, you will be surprised!  

原帖由 super8 於 10-10-21 00:20 發表
It's never too late to learn or pick up a language especially your boy is just 3 years old.

In fact, it might not be real easy to have a seat nowaday in ESF kinder as a long waiting list is usually t ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題