用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 FW:Article to share 謝志峰轟港教育 不想女兒變燒賣 ...
發新帖
查看: 3068|回覆: 9
go

FW:Article to share 謝志峰轟港教育 不想女兒變燒賣 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-5 01:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-5 09:52 |只看該作者
I kind of agree on what he said.

I think on the other side, what the parents want also drive the system.  There are still a lot of local parents cannot accept learn-thru-play and no homework.  Parents are only happy with how much the children know but not how in depth the knowledge is.

Also, the teachers just want to finish what they are supposed to teach within the time frame.  It could be a result of the system as well.  Teachers in Hong Kong are not proud of their profession.  Most of them are just looking for a stable salary.

Last but not least, I can never understand why those who do not get the top grades in HKCEE goes to 教育學院 and then become teachers of primary schools.  Do they know that primary years are very important to one's learning?

3#
發表於 10-7-5 12:25 |只看該作者
agree - in general good students don't choose to HKIEd and these 'teachers' will teach our kids...

most parents in HK are educated under the HK duck-feeding system so it takes time to change their mind.  I've suffered from that system as well so I'm planning very hard to send my kids to IS or at least, DSS or private school.  But students from the latter also needs to go through the local public exam and the compete with other mainstream students to get A so it's my dilemma - how can DSS or private school compete?  if not, then it's a problem.  if they can compete, then I wonder the school still has to 'push' them very hard and force them to learn in order to get good results.  

just a sharing of my thoughts and dilemma.
原帖由 tamm 於 10-7-5 09:52 發表

I think on the other side, what the parents want also drive the system.  There are still a lot of local parents cannot accept learn-thru-play and no homework.  Parent ...

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 10-7-5 12:53 |只看該作者
中國人深層文化就係咁
以前科舉制度只得一個狀元, 比而家更嚴苛
不過, 一旦成為狀元, 就榮華富貴齊來

而家 D 人比小朋友學樂器, 個個鬥快考 GRADE 8
就算學 VISUAL ARTS, 都話 4-5 歲就出外比賽拿大獎
個個要即食, 要快, 根本就係唔專重藝術

講到學校, 好多人都話讀唔上本地學校, 先讀國際學校, 又話國際學校中文 & 數學差
不過又唔諗下, 點解 LOCAL SCHOOL 咁多人 HKCEE 中文 & 數唔合格

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 10-7-5 12:59 |只看該作者
Last but not least, I can never understand why those who do not get the top grades in HKCEE goes to 教育學院 and then become teachers of primary schools.  Do they know that primary years are very important to one's learning?

香港教育就係因為咁而失敗

西方教育, 個個老師 (INCLUDING 小學) 讀 EDUCATION 都係 SECOND DEGREE/QUALIFICATION

6#
發表於 10-7-5 14:56 |只看該作者
Agree completely.

7#
發表於 10-7-6 21:41 |只看該作者

好讚成謝志峰轟港教育我都不想女兒變燒賣,無奈是...

我個女幼稚園低班已經話鍾意返學(因為學校真係好好),但唔鍾意日日寫咁多字(一閞始做功課就哭哭啼啼),以為讀一條龍/有直屬小學的幼稚園小朋友會無壓力就可以升小學!下學期升一年班更加無眼睇!!!但阿女已經無得回頭(英文程度未必得),亦無錢讀國際學校!

[ 本帖最後由 YuisumMum 於 10-7-6 21:51 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 10-7-7 00:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 YuisumMum 於 10-7-6 21:41 發表
我個女幼稚園低班已經話鍾意返學(因為學校真係好好),但唔鍾意日日寫咁多字(一閞始做功課就哭哭啼啼),以為讀一條龍/有直屬小學的幼稚園小朋友會無壓力就可以升小學!下學期升一年班更加無眼睇!!!但阿女已經無得回頭(英 ...

你有無試下在家和她玩一些寫字遊戲?例如,你寫一個a,她寫二個,你寫三個,看誰先接不上。可以想一些creative的遊戲。如果以遊戲的形式,小朋友會比較有興趣。還有,和她說如果她會寫字,爸爸媽媽便可以寫信給她交換secret。小孩子都愛玩。

9#
發表於 10-7-9 18:33 |只看該作者
自己係一粒燒賣, 通街有得賣, 唔值錢, 唔可以比自己的仔女都變成燒賣. 我記得我好細個已經唔鍾意讀書, 每星期就係為左一星期兩次的默書背背背, 抄抄抄. 唉,我點可以比小朋友行番呢條路呢?

10#
發表於 10-7-19 13:44 |只看該作者

I think on the other side, what the parents want also drive the system.  There are still a lot of local parents cannot accept learn-thru-play and no homework.  Parent ...

my children are studying in a so-called district school.

it is hardly imagine how the parents push their children to join all kind of activities including after-school tutions!

well, on one side complaint the system, but on the other side push the children!

the question is whether the system follows parents' wish or parents follow the game of the system!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題