1#
發表於 10-6-30 21:05 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
家長會跟老師談過有關升K1情怳,原來並不是所有學生可以直升K1。有部份學生只有waiting list offer。

有沒有現時N1家長可以俾d意見呀?

謝謝!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-14 13:14 |只看該作者
Yes, it's true 並不是所有學生可以直升K1 & it's also true that 並不是所有學生可以直升P1.
About 2 years ago, when my son was in N1, we had to go through with very hot & sunny waiting and a good 3 hours for our K1 interview.  But for my older girl, it was a through-train from N1 to P1....just one year earlier.
The current P1升 P2 students at KCPS has to be interviewed last year at K3 in order to get to P1.

During the interview, it's look to the public that it's a fair game, "everyone even including our current N1 & K3 students are being interviewed".  But it was a lot of works for us, parents & our children...  Unless the child perform very bad both in N1 class & at interview, in general, they should have no problem getting a K1 seats, as there are 9 K1 classes and many N1 students would leave KCS for other choices, such as International & other English KG.

原帖由 cereal 於 10-6-30 21:05 發表
家長會跟老師談過有關升K1情怳,原來並不是所有學生可以直升K1。有部份學生只有waiting list offer。

有沒有現時N1家長可以俾d意見呀?

謝謝!

3#
發表於 10-7-14 17:24 |只看該作者
PN to K1:  I will treat it as 直升 as there are far more K1 classes than PN classes.  My kid's perform not good in K1 interview (as she was sick), but still got AM class.  So, I think as long as your performance is not far below average, should be fine. Your kid is smart enough to have a KCS PN offer (competition is very keen), I don't think she/he cannot have a K1 offer : ) No worry.

原帖由 TinHay 於 10-7-14 13:14 發表
Yes, it's true 並不是所有學生可以直升K1 & it's also true that 並不是所有學生可以直升P1.
About 2 years ago, when my son was in N1, we had to go through with very hot & sunny waiting and a good 3 hours ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題