用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria PN (Harbour Heights)
發新帖
查看: 1213|回覆: 4
go

Victoria PN (Harbour Heights) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-15 22:41 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I know PN will begin school on August 11 based on their website's calendar.  Does anyone know whether parents can accompany their kids to class during the first week?  If so, how many days will parents be allowed in?

Thanks!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-4-15 23:19 |只看該作者
Yes, for the first week, one parent is allowed to stay with the kids.  For the next few weeks, the teacher will ask the parent to leave when the kids are comfortable with the environment and the teachers.  They have a seperate room for the parents to stay in the school, so in case the kid is crying and looking for mommy, they know where to find you.  Don't worry, all the teachers are very experienced in handling PN child.

原帖由 donutbaby 於 10-4-15 22:41 發表
I know PN will begin school on August 11 based on their website's calendar.  Does anyone know whether parents can accompany their kids to class during the first week?  If so, how many days will parent ...

3#
發表於 10-4-16 10:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 WWAN 於 10-4-15 23:19 發表
Yes, for the first week, one parent is allowed to stay with the kids.  For the next few weeks, the teacher will ask the parent to leave when the kids are comfortable with the environment and the teach ...

Thanks very much WWAN!  This sounds like a very good arrangement.

4#
發表於 10-4-16 11:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 donutbaby 於 10-4-15 22:41 發表
I know PN will begin school on August 11 based on their website's calendar.  Does anyone know whether parents can accompany their kids to class during the first week?  If so, how many days will parent ...

Hi Donutbaby, are you in the morning and afternoon class?  Maybe our kids will be classmates.

5#
發表於 10-4-16 22:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 twinsmummy 於 10-4-16 11:12 發表

Hi Donutbaby, are you in the morning and afternoon class?  Maybe our kids will be classmates.

Hi Twinsmummy, my boy will be in pm class.  How about you?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題