密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 2710|回覆: 4
go

SIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-8 08:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi parents, can any one pls share your insights about SIS?  I know very little about the school but am interested about their English/ Mandarin training with Asian discipline.  But not sure about kids in the Singaporean education system and its North American university acceptance.  Thank you!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-4-8 08:58 |只看該作者
There is an open day for SIS (just in case you do not know).
http://web.me.com/ngbernard/Open_House_2010/English.html
I will get there to understand more.

原帖由 twinsmummy 於 10-4-8 08:51 發表
Hi parents, can any one pls share your insights about SIS?  I know very little about the school but am interested about their English/ Mandarin training with Asian discipline.  But not sure about kids ...

3#
發表於 10-4-8 10:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 OKPLEASE 於 10-4-8 08:58 發表
There is an open day for SIS (just in case you do not know).
http://web.me.com/ngbernard/Open_House_2010/English.html
I will get there to understand more.

Thanks OKPLEASE.  I'll be there.  I just found out about it yesterday so will go there.  I do want to know more from parents with existing students so we know "the good, the bad and the ugly".  ;)

4#
發表於 10-4-24 17:17 |只看該作者
I would like to invite parents of SIS students to share more both the thumb ups and downs (if any) of SIS for us to consider.

Please and thank you!

[ 本帖最後由 ikerberg 於 10-4-24 17:25 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-7-6 14:44 |只看該作者
Quoted from 'season_sincere'

I think SIS too is a wise and brilliant choice as what you have said among all. A reputable and famous school. SIS has a nice campus, well balance between academics and extra-curriculum, and the students are quite polite too... So, I think it will be kind of nice if your girl can get it... Of course, as what you have known, SIS is really a bit difficult to get in.

My daughter is in DGJS and some of her schoolmates are applying for SIS and GSIS. These two schools are hot choices in her school.

Yup, you really have to be quite keen, like your girl has to be excel in Eng, with good academic result and other develoments. Mind you, they will be focusing on both Music and Sports. So you 'd better consider all these. Moreover, think of the way your girl goes to school coz the location is a bit inconvenient though there are school buses provided. Check with the details in their school website.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題