用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 全因為你 ESF WKS kindergarden 我們成了孤兒仔 ...
樓主: AnGrydAdi
go

全因為你 ESF WKS kindergarden 我們成了孤兒仔 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-2-7 22:08 |只看該作者
can some ESF WKS parents share the Y1 interview results this year?

22#
發表於 10-2-7 22:36 |只看該作者

回覆 21# cocobean225 的文章

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

23#
發表於 10-2-9 13:02 |只看該作者
I agree with Mighty.  

You think your kid can speak #### sentences English doesn't mean the interviewers can understand your kid totally.  I knew an indian kid who speaks english at home with his parents every day, but he failed the interview.  The interviewer told his mum that they didn't understand his english.  After that, the indian family enrolled their kid to english lessons, and finally the kid was accepted to SJS 4 months later.

原帖由 Mighty 於 10-2-5 16:35 發表
我知道現在説也没用、不過日後可能在家全用広東話比較適合、我地用香港式英語、来得不自然之余、小朋友無所適従、又有口音。  EFS入小学年齢比較早、現在還可以来得及、選定IS OR 本地方向後、還可以的。 ...

24#
發表於 10-2-9 13:44 |只看該作者
In the past years, I have had several parents who asked our therapists to give classes for international schools interview, and we only see English speaking patients.  We found many foreign families also have trouble passing interviews, either because strangers cannot understand their english or they have trouble with their social skills.  At the end, KJS took the child, but the mother had to promise to keep up with SEN privately as well as receiving school support.

醒目開學勳章

25#
發表於 10-6-23 16:26 |只看該作者
Aftering hearing this, I really need to think twice to send my kids to ESF kinders.

26#
發表於 10-6-23 20:05 |只看該作者
if u want ESF primary, better choose their kindy, u check up their game rules first.

27#
發表於 10-6-23 22:15 |只看該作者

3/4 WKS K2 students would enter the ESF or PIS this year

According to the annual report by WKS, 3/4 K2 students would enter the ESF or PIS this year. Others will go to local K3, NIS, CAIS, Kingston.My view, if you go to ESF kindergarden, you have much chance to study ESF/PIS primary finally.
Remember there are more and more Cat 1 now, such as the child with mainland mum. Actually, they will declare the children did not know Cantonese.

Cat 2 (hong kongee) is difficult to get a chance for interview.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題