搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Chinese in QBS
發新帖
查看: 1221|回覆: 6
go

Chinese in QBS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-27 09:18 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
just went to QBS for P2 interview and was informed my little one has passed the interview. I understand that the Chinese teaching in QBS is different from some of the EFS primary school becoz it is one of the pilot schools of PYP. Could anyone pls kindly enlighten me the difference of Chinese teaching in school implementing PYP and those without PYP? apart from daily Chinese lesson, any difference in terms of its routine assessment and standard compared with local school.
btw, what is the chance of getting accepted by the school if the child has passed the interview?

many thanks in advance.

gogocat
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-2 11:32 |只看該作者

回覆 1# gogocat 的文章

Dear gogocat

As I would like to apply P2 of QBS in 2010-2011.  Could you kindly advise how the interview is?  I heard that QBS will have Chinese lesson every day.  But do you know it uses simpified chinese charater or HK style one?

thanks
jarjar

3#
發表於 09-7-2 15:42 |只看該作者
The interview was simple. One teacher took my daughter to a classroom. As told by my daughter, the teacher asked simple questions. She drew a picture and was requested to tell the teacher something about the picture. She was asked to read a book to the teacher.

I believe all ESF schools are teaching Chinese in simplified Chinese.

fi, we applied QBS in 2006. We were put on waiting list and my daughter was invited to attend the interview in June this year.

原帖由 JarJarBin 於 09-7-2 11:32 發表
Dear gogocat

As I would like to apply P2 of QBS in 2010-2011.  Could you kindly advise how the interview is?  I heard that QBS will have Chinese lesson every day.  But do you know it uses simpified c ...

4#
發表於 09-7-3 14:07 |只看該作者

回覆 3# gogocat 的文章

Dear gogocat

Wow!  It takes 3 years for the interview??!! Then it means that you applied when your daughter was 3 yrs old?!   If it is the case, then I think I don't have chance to get in lah!

5#
發表於 09-7-3 14:47 |只看該作者
Anyway, although we were informed that she has passed the interview, no seat  is offered so far.
You may wish to apply and just wait for their call.
You never know when there will be seats available.

gogocat
原帖由 JarJarBin 於 09-7-3 14:07 發表
Dear gogocat

Wow!  It takes 3 years for the interview??!! Then it means that you applied when your daughter was 3 yrs old?!   If it is the case, then I think I don't have chance t ...

6#
發表於 09-7-3 15:02 |只看該作者

回覆 5# gogocat 的文章

Thanks for your advice.  I will try to apply.

7#
發表於 09-7-6 11:54 |只看該作者
sorry to ask questions that out of ur title, i'm interested in ESF primary for my daughter who will be 3 in sep this year, should i apply any of the ESF primary school in this early stage? or should i just apply their kindergarten and wait for their call? in fact, they've put my girl on waitlist in sheung wan kindergarten already (due to my late decision on putting her in internation school ) , should i call them to ask about the waitlist anytime? or the real life is they really do process the waitlist even if we never call? pls advise, thx so much!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題