0    0    0    1

2#
發表於 09-6-25 19:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 sccc 於 09-6-25 19:06 發表
我知道漢基在香港係一間好有水準的國際學校(如果錯誤請改正我)。
我仔仔現在2歲,住係土瓜灣,想過放他入好的國際學校。應唔應該考慮漢基?
漢基接唔接受土瓜灣區的學生?
如果現在申請,waiting list 係唔係好長,有無機會入?

Personally I don't think CIS will have any preference as to the address of the applicants. If you would like your son to study in an international school then why not trying?

Please refer to the website of CIS regarding the admission procedure and criteria. If you're applying Reception level (local system K.2), your child have to be 4 years old by August 31 of the Entry Year, in your case it's 2011? Think you can submit the application starting this coming September but not earlier (up to August next year). You can call the school to double-check that. Also there's a detailed note about the application procedure at the website, I suggest you to read it first.

CIS will invite those age-appropriate applicants for interview and as far as I know there's no "waiting list", as long as you send in the form within the prescribed time then it's ok. Those who succeeded in the interview will get the offer of placement, simple as that.

3#
發表於 09-6-26 00:53 |只看該作者
Things to consider for CIS.

The monthly tuition, the debenture/levy.

There are MANY on the waiting list, even for Reception. The one who have siblings in CIS already will have priority, as those with Corporate Debenture, will also have priority in the interview/assessments over those who don't.

It is true though that getting in Reception year, is the EASIEST and best year to get your foot in CIS.

Otherwise, you will have to wait and wait, if later than Reception.

CIS is one of the BEST reputation IS school in HK. GSIS, and HKIS are also the other ones.

4#
發表於 09-6-28 13:59 |只看該作者
漢基???

漢基接唔接受土瓜灣區的學生?

多謝

You seem to have really little understanding of international schools. Sorry to be direct, but anyone with good understanding of IS in Hong Kong would not even doubt whether CIS is a good school...
Why don't you (1) check out the school website to get more information, (2) call the school and ask for a school tour, (3) file an application and see what happens next.

[ 本帖最後由 nintendo 於 09-6-29 15:28 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-6-29 14:49 |只看該作者
I personally consider that they pick students from rich area and who their parents are. Well, that's my own speculation...might not be true.

漢基接唔接受土瓜灣區的學生?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題